BLM and our white wives

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
Yes I try to show my wife all the black bulls on social media. I think it’s having an effect. She has been really horny lately.

Is the issue modern day racism and issues or historic?
I am sorry there as many black racist as there are white , and to bring politics into swinging is incredible stupid. These riots are having the opposite effect more white women are reluctant to try interracial after seeing the destruction night after night. Even my wife who is a true BBC sluts sees the news and cannot understand how anyone thinks this will make it better

The statements coming from most of the white cuckolds on this site prove what a lot of the black males on this site have said is that
this is a racist site. They view black men as things for their perverse entertainment basically show up fuck my wife and leave if you get pulled
over and killed by the police on your way home oh well they don't give a *******. They look at black men as entertainment for them such as the nfl,nba
they will watch but would never invite a black athlete over to the house or approve if they were dating his *******,this goes back to slavery when slave owners would have their biggest slaves fight each other for entertainment.

look you asked im saying this has nothing to do with blm its about sex getting you brains fucked out cumming fantasy and cock the rest of the world dont matter

The statements coming from most of the white cuckolds on this site prove what a lot of the black males on this site have said is that
this is a racist site. They view black men as things for their perverse entertainment basically show up fuck my wife and leave if you get pulled
over and killed by the police on your way home oh well they don't give a *******. They look at black men as entertainment for them such as the nfl,nba
they will watch but would never invite a black athlete over to the house or approve if they were dating his *******,this goes back to slavery when slave owners would have their biggest slaves fight each other for entertainment.
From my experiences i dont agree sorry, maybe a minority but not majority, maybe its more prevalent there in the States?

I am sorry there as many black racist as there are white , and to bring politics into swinging is incredible stupid. These riots are having the opposite effect more white women are reluctant to try interracial after seeing the destruction night after night. Even my wife who is a true BBC sluts sees the news and cannot understand how anyone thinks this will make it better
I must agree somewhat, we were planning a trip to the states for a BBC vacation but after the BLM riots and fall out on here we will stay in Europe.

As a woman, I can say that sex and politics are inseparable. There’s a reason I don’t have a cuck, and it’s because I don’t belong to anyone. I deeply empathize with what African Americans go through, and white men are just lucky that BIPOC and women just want equality, and not revenge.

I think you are onto something. Not certain about the fighter analogy is exactly right but there is some stereotype reinforcing happening, not all for the right reasons

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
No doubt I felt like with all this going on it was time for more white boys to become cucks for bbc

OMG here we go again, and I think i understand the "BLM" very well thanks. Twekdatgurl maybe we should just stop the "ping pong" and agree we see the situation from different angles! no im not superior or a racist, if you read all my posts carefully you would fully understand that!

WE ARE ALL EQUAL, ALL LIVES MATTER (that includes black lives if you were wondering)!

FULL STOP! leaving the thread as its getting stupid now, lol
Ping pong requires the ball to be hit back. By saying "ALL LIVES MATTER" you do not under stand the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement or philosophy, so as much as you'd like to tell yourself you do, you don't. You're aren't hitting the ball back. There is no back and forth. I read all your posts. All of them with full comprehension. No one is saying you're a racist, but you are being awfully cavalier and careless about the systematic racism that is going on in this country. You are complicit. I urge you to go to a BLM protest in your town and listen to their frustrations and demands. Really listen. Don't say anything.

Or you can continue watching Fox News, Glenn Beck and reading QAnon and pretend like it's all good in the hood.

BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Ping pong requires the ball to be hit back. By saying "ALL LIVES MATTER" you do not under stand the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement or philosophy, so as much as you'd like to tell yourself you do, you don't. You're aren't hitting the ball back. There is no back and forth. I read all your posts. All of them with full comprehension. No one is saying you're a racist, but you are being awfully cavalier and careless about the systematic racism that is going on in this country. You are complicit. I urge you to go to a BLM protest in your town and listen to their frustrations and demands. Really listen. Don't say anything.

Or you can continue watching Fox News, Glenn Beck and reading QAnon and pretend like it's all good in the hood.

BLACK LIVES MATTER.
C4AD3E8B-1F03-43A1-8ED0-4E9E437F6961.jpeg

Back