Blackmail and public exhibition?

I for one would love to read part 2.
Part 2
We get to the food court. I can feel you trembling beside me, as I hold you close.

"I think Tim creamed his pants Lydia," I say and I look for the reaction on your face. You smile, just for a moment, as you think about how his hard, barely-a-man cock had pressed against your exposed pussy. You feel your clit get hard and your lips get moist. Then you hide the smile when you notice I am looking at you. You are being used, and as much as you enjoy it, you want to hide that from me.

The food court is very busy. In the large round room, lined with various food options, people are oblivious to your current situation, but you do get looks. The skirt rides high again, always on the verge of showing your ass and a hint of your shaved cunt. I walk you around the edge of the food court showing you off, walking close to crowds of people, most of them are black. Taking time slowly I walk you around a second time making sure people see you. Again I can feel you trembling beside me. I watch and see several other guys look at you, then down at your sexy almost exposed ass.

At one point, I spot a napkin on the floor and I stop in front of it. You look up at me and I nod back. You know what you must do. With a short hesitation you just stand there, but then you slowly bend over to pick it up. As you do you feel your skirt ride up and cool air washes across your wet pussy. You know I've once again exposed you, very openly this time and in public. You can hear my phone beep beep beep beep beep as I take a few pictures. Taking your time you slowly stand back up and look around feeling flushed in your face knowing fully well others have seen. You notice a couple guys not that far away whispering and smiling at you. You know without a doubt they saw your bare ass and cunt. You feel your face turning beet red and flushed even moreso. Your heart racing.

"Throw that away over there Lydia and then come back and stay right here," I tell you. You do as you're told. Walking back you feel eyes upon you. That natural wiggle with your ass just can not be hidden. You feel out in the open as you stand where you were told. In the meantime I walk over to the guys. I chat them up and show them my phone. One is a big guy, chubby and needs to either commit to a beard or shave off the stubble. The other is older, but looks like the first one, only thinner and shorter. Both are black and very interested. They look over at you again with lusty looks. You find yourself looking back at them then down to see that both have bulges in their pants. You feel your pussy become wetter and you just can't help it. You wonder how in the world is that even possible. The chubby one licks his lips and then blows you a kiss as I talk to the shorter one, after he pulls out his phone. You then realize that I am sending him pictures, your pictures of your naked ass and exposed pussy and others that I already had on my phone. The chubby one eyes widen and you hear a "DAMM". He fist bumps me and they turn and walk away.

"Nice chaps," I say as I come back to where you're standing, taking your hand I lead you back through the people who are simply there to stuff their faces with cheap food and go about their lives, however several stare at you even with a few whistles. It's crowded towards the side as I make our way through and wondering if anyone is playing with your sexy ass as we walk along. With every step you feel your little skirt ride up. Again and again the cool air rush up to your wet wet pussy lips. I take us to a long curved, family sized booth set into the wall, along the outside of the food court. I slip you inside and then slide in beside you. I can almost hear the squishing sounds of your wet soaked pussy lips which brings a smile to my face. This position gives a good view of the main food court and in turn a good view to anyone who looks our way. You obey well and now are wondering what I have in mind to expose you even more. You feel excited and used at the same time.

I place my phone on the table, propped up against the condiments.

"Spread your legs now Lydia," I order. You hesitate a moment. I reach over and pull your leg towards me, forsing them wide. You feel your short skirt pull up and your legs exposed. "Pull your skirt up more, girl," I whisper harshly. "If you don't Lydia, I will," I say. "Now do as you're told, girl."

Slowly, you pull up your skirt all the way and I get a good look, and I can see just how wet you have gotten. Anyone looking our way could easily see your shaved pussy lips, with just a bit of pink showing. You can feel the occasional glance our way and you wonder how many have now seen your exposed cunt. You face beet red and flushed, your mind knowing you are exposed to anyone, used and still you feel excited. All those feelings at the same time.

I reach over and smack your hard clit with the tips of my fingers. A shiver goes through your body and you suppress a whimper of pleasure. Your head falls back, then to the side and back again. I slip my hand down, letting a finger slip between your lips and into your wet fuck hole. You look forward now with a dazed look of pleasure on your flushed face. I can hear your slight moans of pleasure that you don't want me to hear, but you can't hid it. You start to pull your legs together, then you catch my eye and you know better than to do that, so you open them far far far apart again. I slide my finger in and out repeatedly, then pull it out completely and lick your juice from it. "Very tasty Lydia" I openly tell you.

I get up, grabbing my phone, and you can see that I have been making a video of everything. I walk around the table, getting a good shot of you sitting there, your legs spread wide beneath the table, trying hard not to breath heavy. I sit next to you again, lowering my phone beneath the table to get a close up shot of your pussy.

"Spread your lips, slut," I whisper. This time, finally, there is no hesitation on your part and you reach down and spread your cunt open, exposing your wet hole. I can smell your wetness. Your fingers rub up and down, teasing your clit, and you gasp softly, trying to hide it. Every now and them, somebody glances our way, and a shiver of pleasure races across your body. You're doing it. You're showing off your pussy in public, taking the risk, and it's driving you crazy. You reach over with your other hand, grabbing my leg, before letting it drift upwards. You find my hard cock, straining against my jeans. You rub it gently and slowly remove your hand from your pussy, as your breathing was starting to get too heavy. You can still feel your panties balled up against my dick.

"I've shared your pics with all those guys today slut," I say as a matter of fact. "They are probably watching my stream right now, stroking themselves, looking at your wet needy pussy under this table."

I lean close, so only you can hear me. "They can see you, Lydia. The people on my stream. Those two black guys have my stream and are sharing it with their friends and others including these people in the food court around us. They can look over here right now and see that you were rubbing your clit, that your pussy is wet and wanting. Some of these guys are looking over here and seeing you sit here, legs open, and they wonder if they can come over here and slide their dicks into you. Or if you will suck them dry. Can they fuck you? You're a good slut, Lydia, and so of course you want them to fuck you. You want to be fucked, don't you, girl?"

You nod yes yes yes yes and squeeze my cock.

"You want to cum Lydia and have these strange men watch you cum, yes? You want their eyes on your pussy as it's pounded full of hard cock?"

You nod yes yes yes again and look up into my face. This is where I have you. This strange guy, a stranger, now in control of you, having your juicy cunt spread in a food court for anyone to see. You do want to be fucked. Not once, not twice, but your pussy and ass are aching for it. Your mouth wants to be sucking on a dick and you want to cum so badly.

You are a slut. You feel it, deep inside, you have turned on your full whore mode and all you want is to be used. I am now fully your master and you will do anything I tell you to. Even though you've been around and started fucking in your teen years you know I have much to show you, to put your through, to teach you on how to be a better submissive slut. Your clit tingles and your cunt juice has leaked down onto the back of your skirt. Looking down you actually now see how wet you are.

"Teach me more," you whisper. "Sir, will you teach me more please?" I look into your eyes, and I see everything that you mean. I reach down and pull your legs back together.

"You, my fine little whore Lydia, I will teach you much more." I reach up and tenderly touch your mouth, tracing my finger around those full, beautiful lips. "The first lesson, means going for a car ride..."

You pause a moment. A car ride? You rode the bus here, so that is not an issue. But going with this strange man? He who has become your master by taking control and letting your urges be explored? You know, however, that you can trust me; you feel that too. He has shared you with others. You are safe in my hands.

"Come," I order, and hold out my hand. You take it, looking up at me, lost in the pleasure of your swollen clit and the excitement of what I have in store for you next.

(MAYBE) Next: Part 3, Road Trip (or How Lydia Gets Some Fresh Air)

one strange experience happened to me . have been on this site for many years so there are photos of me , around five years ago i was in the UK , being in the midlands there are many black men , however one night we were drinking in a pub when i was approached by a very nice black man , we chatted for ages but there was underlining question , he invited me for coffee next day which ni did accept as steve was at work and i had nothing on , during coffe he got out his phone and showed me a picture of me , he was a member and reconised me , cut it short . he drove me to a park and i enjoyed one lovelly cock , naked in the back of his car was so exciting , many people walked past as he fucked me , so i must say its a very small world . Kim xxx
Yeah my wife met a guy from another site while in court. He pushed the issue. Blackmailed us for petty change and the kindve dominated her after court in a hourly motel... The lil vixen called and left the line open so I could hear her getting fucked... Now we're moving to a property out in the boonies and no longer in public's eye so we can life this lifestyle

We are waiting
Same as I mentioned to Wife Lisa... Ive been able to briefly chat with him. He's been away with family things he told me. Im really kind of deeply irritated its been way too long. Hope to have something pt 3 soon. Believe me Im also am VERY VERY anxious.

Last edited:
We hooked up with a black man one night at a local hotel. After round one of fucking my wife he told us that he had a black friend that has a big black dick that would love fucking my wife. The black bull took some very nasty pictures of my wife doing some filthy things to him with me in the picture encouraging the action. He calls me a few nights later to set up a meeting with him and his black friend. The bull told me to get the hotel room strip my wife naked, blindfold her and tie her to the chair get in your car and leave. We will call you in about 30 minutes and you can come back and watch us fuck your wife. I did what he said and sure enough he called me and said come on back. Right now you're wife is on all fours and my friend is butt fucking your wife while she eats my asshole out. I was anxious to meet the new guy. When I walked in the room and the new black man was just cumming in my wife's asshole. He turned around and dam I coached baseball with this guy our *******'s were on the same team. As it turns out the black man we originally met knew I coached baseball with his cousin so he invited him along. My wife said she didn't know it was Jess until he had his big black cock shoved up her asshole. I didn't want him to tell everyone about our lifestyle so my wife and I had to listen to his proposal. He insisted on my wife's tongue being up his asshole while he told us what it would take to keep quiet that l enjoyed watching black men fuck my wife and I love to suck the black guys cum from my wife's pussy and asshole. He told me that he would fuck my wife a couple times a week. That is about the time they were getting ready to double team my wife and she was assuming the position. Those two big dicked niggas fucked my wife every way possible and she came several times.

Similar thing happened to us been in the lifestyle for awhile but have always kept it secret from family and friends the wife is rather submissive and doesn't ever want anyone to know I always ask her about bbc's at work or around town and she says I would never do that where we live we always meet bulls from farther away
So I was on a site messaging a bbc from 50 miles away and were trying to arrange a meet he would ask what she is like and what she has done in the past and what she likes i said we always use protection and are very discreet he was good with all that and saidhe is discreet as well and had a significant other we eventually picked a date for my wife to meet I always accompany her and watch and sometimes join in
So it was a Saturday we left the ******* and headed to the hotel when we got there the wife got all ready she had on black lingerie and I could see she was excited to get some bbc
A knock at the door and he arrived good looking black guy tall and built kind of intimidating I introduced myself and then said this is my wife ***** he then went to kiss her on the cheek I then noticed she turned real red and looked a little embarrassed but I thought she was just being shy I asked him if he wanted a ******* and he said yeah wifey was already drinking he sat next to her and started rubbing her leg he asked we how long we have been swinging for I said for a while I said wifey was a real bbc slut he said oh really that's good to know my wife just smiled not really saying much he then stood up and undid his pants and took out a huge black cock it was a good 10" but really thick and said to my wife are you ready for this she shook her head yes and I knew she was going to have a good time I moved away from them to watch and he said it's time for me to go I said sorry I always stay the wife prefers it (but truthfully I always stay because I want to watch and just make sure every everything goes alright) he said you want to tell him and I said tell me what my wife said this is chuck from work. I was totally surprised and shocked we always were careful to keep are lifestyle secret I said ur profile said you were from 50 miles away he then said I recognized your wife tattoo and then realized she was into bbc so I made a fake profile and got you guys to come here I didn't really know what to say he said so now I need you to go hang out outside while I fuck your wife i dont like husband's watching all this time his big fat cock was hanging down and I could see wifey just staring at it he then said if you don't go I'm going to share her profile picks and the video u sent me with people at work I knew I had screwed up big time and now my wife was going to have to please him I asked her are you OK and she said yes I said OK and cracked the blinds a hair we were on the 1st level so I gave him my number and said to text me when they are done he said alright I kissed the wife goodbye and said to have fun she said I will I again said just make sure to wear protection and be safe he didn't answer I then left
It took me a few minutes to get around back of the hotel but I could see thru the opening in the blind he has already I would say she was sucking his cock but he was really forcible face fucking saliva was everywhere the wife was having a hard time fitting his cock in her mouth but he didn't care really just kept face fucking her taking out every few minutes to let her breathe saliva was everywhere I felt bad usually I was in the room to make sure everything went smooth he then stopped and grabbed his phone I was wondering what he was doing then I realized he was videotaping her while he face fucked her he then turned around and started making her eat his ass I have never seen her do this to any bull before but I had no control over the situation I started to jerk off and couldn't hold it I shot my load onto the ground in just seconds I thought he would eventually eat her pussy but after she ate his ass for awhile he then started face fucking her again he then pulled his cock out and shot it on her face and made her clean his cock off he which she did he videod the whole thing he then put his phone down I though maybe that was it I can only cum once then I'm done he got a ******* and only after a few minutes made wifey start sucking on his cock again and after after minutes was hard again
Having cum once I wasn't that horny anymore and was now wondering how long he was going to be a couple people had driven by and I had to move away from the window the next time I peeked he had the wife doggie style on the bed banging away on her, she was getting pounded he would pound for awhile then take his cock out and make her suck on it I noticed right away he didn't have a condom on which we had discussed I was a little annoyed because the wive wasn't on the pill but with nothing I could do I was hoping he wouldn't cum inside her so then he picked up his phone and started taking pictures I was like dam what is this guy up to I saw him typing while fucking still pounding away on my wife with that my phone beeps it was a picture from his phone says hope ur liking what u see I'm balls deep in your bitch and then he turns toward the window on laughs my wife didn't notice he just kept fucking her he did missionary, slow then fast doggy again this went on for an hour and a half he would video some than stop recording then resume recording finally he was pounding her doggy and he shot his load right in her pussy I couldn't believe it I thought he would pull out my wife collapsed on the bed, I then saw them talking he got dressed kissed her goodbye and left I then got a message from him saying he was done with her thanks for sharing, what a dick but at least I knew he would keep quite about what would happen I then headed up to the room my wife was in the shower when my wife got out I said how did it go she didn't know I could see or that he texted me she said it went good that is was a little awkward that they work together and she would have to see him at work I asked if he was respectful and used protection she said yeah he was nice and used it which I knew was a lie but just went along with it I said well u sure he won't say anything and she turned a little red I said it's fine what did he say, he said he won't say anything or share any pictures but on Fridays I now either have to suck him off or he can fuck me if he wants but he said I will mostly be sucking him off I said are u OK with that she said he has a great big cock and she would be OK with it if I was I said it's up to her just keep me in the loop of what's going on she kisses me and said sounds good we laid down and before we went to sleep my wife said will probably get on the pill incase the condom breaks I said that's probably a good idea and we went to sleep the next morning I woke up to a text from Chuck it's the attached video

Attachments

• 20221230_211947_1.gif
    20221230_211947_1.gif
    4 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Similar thing happened to us been in the lifestyle for awhile but have always kept it secret from family and friends the wife is rather submissive and doesn't ever want anyone to know I always ask her about bbc's at work or around town and she says I would never do that where we live we always meet bulls from farther away
So I was on a site messaging a bbc from 50 miles away and were trying to arrange a meet he would ask what she is like and what she has done in the past and what she likes i said we always use protection and are very discreet he was good with all that and saidhe is discreet as well and had a significant other we eventually picked a date for my wife to meet I always accompany her and watch and sometimes join in
So it was a Saturday we left the ******* and headed to the hotel when we got there the wife got all ready she had on black lingerie and I could see she was excited to get some bbc
A knock at the door and he arrived good looking black guy tall and built kind of intimidating I introduced myself and then said this is my wife ***** he then went to kiss her on the cheek I then noticed she turned real red and looked a little embarrassed but I thought she was just being shy I asked him if he wanted a ******* and he said yeah wifey was already drinking he sat next to her and started rubbing her leg he asked we how long we have been swinging for I said for a while I said wifey was a real bbc slut he said oh really that's good to know my wife just smiled not really saying much he then stood up and undid his pants and took out a huge black cock it was a good 10" but really thick and said to my wife are you ready for this she shook her head yes and I knew she was going to have a good time I moved away from them to watch and he said it's time for me to go I said sorry I always stay the wife prefers it (but truthfully I always stay because I want to watch and just make sure every everything goes alright) he said you want to tell him and I said tell me what my wife said this is chuck from work. I was totally surprised and shocked we always were careful to keep are lifestyle secret I said ur profile said you were from 50 miles away he then said I recognized your wife tattoo and then realized she was into bbc so I made a fake profile and got you guys to come here I didn't really know what to say he said so now I need you to go hang out outside while I fuck your wife i dont like husband's watching all this time his big fat cock was hanging down and I could see wifey just staring at it he then said if you don't go I'm going to share her profile picks and the video u sent me with people at work I knew I had screwed up big time and now my wife was going to have to please him I asked her are you OK and she said yes I said OK and cracked the blinds a hair we were on the 1st level so I gave him my number and said to text me when they are done he said alright I kissed the wife goodbye and said to have fun she said I will I again said just make sure to wear protection and be safe he didn't answer I then left
It took me a few minutes to get around back of the hotel but I could see thru the opening in the blind he has already I would say she was sucking his cock but he was really forcible face fucking saliva was everywhere the wife was having a hard time fitting his cock in her mouth but he didn't care really just kept face fucking her taking out every few minutes to let her breathe saliva was everywhere I felt bad usually I was in the room to make sure everything went smooth he then stopped and grabbed his phone I was wondering what he was doing then I realized he was videotaping her while he face fucked her he then turned around and started making her eat his ass I have never seen her do this to any bull before but I had no control over the situation I started to jerk off and couldn't hold it I shot my load onto the ground in just seconds I thought he would eventually eat her pussy but after she ate his ass for awhile he then started face fucking her again he then pulled his cock out and shot it on her face and made her clean his cock off he which she did he videod the whole thing he then put his phone down I though maybe that was it I can only cut once then I'm done he got a ******* and only after a few minutes made wifey start sucking on his cock again and after after minutes was hard again
Having cum once I wasn't that horny anymore and was now wondering how long he was going to be a couple people had driven by and I had to move away from the window the next time I peeked he had the wife doggie style on the bed banging away on her, she was getting pounded he would pound for awhile then take his cock out and make her suck on it I noticed right away he didn't have a condom on which we had discussed I was a little annoyed because the wive wasn't on the pill but with nothing I could do I was hoping he wouldn't cut inside her so then he picked up his phone and started taking pictures I was like dam what is this guy up to I saw him typing while fucking still pounding away on my wife with that my phone beeps it a picture from his phone says hope ur liking what u see I'm balls deep in your batch and then he turns toward the window on laughs my wife didn't notice he just kept fucking her missionary, slow then fast doggy again this went on for an hour finally he was pounding her doogy and he shot his load right in her pussy I couldn't believe it I thought he would pull out my wife collapsed on the bed, I then saw them talking he got dressed kissed her goodbye and left I then got a message from him saying he was done with her thanks for sharing, what a dick but at least I knew he would keep quite about what would happen I then headed up to the room my wife was in the shower when my wife got out I said how did it go she didn't know I could see or that he texted me she said it went good that is was a little awkward that they work together and she would have to see him at work I asked if he was respectful and used protection she said yeah he was nice and used it which I knew was a lie but just went along with it I said well u sure he won't say anything and she turned a little red I said it's fine what did he say he said he won't say anything or share any pictures but on Fridays I now either have to suck him of he has to fuck me if he wants but he said I will mostly be sucking him off I said are u OK with that she said he has a great big cock and she would be OK with it if I was I said it's up to her just keep me in the loop of what's going on she kisses me and said sounds good we laid down and before we went to ******* my wife said will probably get on the pill incase the condom breaks I said that's probably a good idea and we went to ******* the next morning I woke up to a text from Chuck it's the attached video
Great story, hope everything worked out well. Thanks for sharing.

It took me a few minutes to get around back of the hotel but I could see thru the opening in the blind he has already I would say she was sucking his cock but he was really forcible face fucking saliva was everywhere the wife was having a hard time fitting his cock in her mouth but he didn't care really just kept face fucking her taking out every few minutes to let her breathe saliva was everywhere I felt bad usually I was in the room to make sure everything went smooth he then stopped and grabbed his phone I was wondering what he was doing then I realized he was videotaping her while he face fucked her he then turned around and started making her eat his ass I have never seen her do this to any bull before but I had no control over the situation I started to jerk off and couldn't hold it I shot my load onto the ground in just seconds I thought he would eventually eat her pussy but after she ate his ass for awhile he then started face fucking her again he then pulled his cock out and shot it on her face and made her clean his cock off he which she did he videod the whole thing he then put his phone down I though maybe that was it I can only cut once then I'm done he got a ******* and only after a few minutes made wifey start sucking on his cock again and after after minutes was hard again
Having cum once I wasn't that horny anymore and was now wondering how long he was going to be a couple people had driven by and I had to move away from the window the next time I peeked he had the wife doggie style on the bed banging away on her, she was getting pounded he would pound for awhile then take his cock out and make her suck on it I noticed right away he didn't have a condom on which we had discussed I was a little annoyed because the wive wasn't on the pill but with nothing I could do I was hoping he wouldn't cut inside her so then he picked up his phone and started taking pictures I was like dam what is this guy up to I saw him typing while fucking still pounding away on my wife with that my phone beeps it a picture from his phone says hope ur liking what u see I'm balls deep in your batch and then he turns toward the window on laughs my wife didn't notice he just kept fucking her missionary, slow then fast doggy again this went on for an hour finally he was pounding her doogy and he shot his load right in her pussy I couldn't believe it I thought he would pull out my wife collapsed on the bed, I then saw them talking he got dressed kissed her goodbye and left I then got a message from him saying he was done with her thanks for sharing, what a dick but at least I knew he would keep quite about what would happen I then headed up to the room my wife was in the shower when my wife got out I said how did it go she didn't know I could see or that he texted me she said it went good that is was a little awkward that they work together and she would have to see him at work I asked if he was respectful and used protection she said yeah he was nice and used it which I knew was a lie but just went along with it I said well u sure he won't say anything and she turned a little red I said it's fine what did he say he said he won't say anything or share any pictures but on Fridays I now either have to suck him of he has to fuck me if he wants but he said I will mostly be sucking him off I said are u OK with that she said he has a great big cock and she would be OK with it if I was I said it's up to her just keep me in the loop of what's going on she kisses me and said sounds good we laid down and before we went to ******* my wife said will probably get on the pill incase the condom breaks I said that's probably a good idea and we went to ******* the next morning I woke up to a text from Chuck it's the attached video
Yeah after that night Jess fucked my wife regularly for six months I think. Sunday night was the most common night he came over. I would notice my wife getting all dolled up for him. I then would have to go to the store and buy her an ******* because we both knew something was going to be shoved up her ass. He would instruct my wife what to wear when she opened the door. Sometimes when he would get there he would stand in front of me and deeply kiss and fondle my wife before he took her to our bedroom. He has said I have a few friends stopping by so answer the door and show them back here. Those were always long filthy sex sessions

Great story, hope everything worked out well. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks cool to finally have somewhere to share really can't talk to many people about our lifestyle wouldn't really understand she worked with him for a few years until he transfered she would fool around with him in his office and he would cuck me and send me pictures or video sometimes, i dont think the wife knew until i eventually told her lol was fun and spiced thing up for us he definitely got satisfied by my wife a ton guess that's what happens when ur hung like a horse lol

My daughters softball recognized my wife on our profile. He talked me into setting them up together. Afterwards, i didn't realize, he posted ads for her on a BDSM site. He then blackmailed her into taking care of him and others from the site.
Sounds fun is it something both u guys were into having a bull sharing out the wife is a real big turn on hopefully you both enjoyed it

This is from his perspective when he sees me out:

I'm out at the mall, shopping for new shoes, when I spotted you. I'm not a fan of shopping, especially when it's crowded like it is now, people coming and going, not looking where they are going.

I am looking, however. I don't really need new shoes, but it has been awhile since I've gotten off and I am walking around with a half-hard dick in my jeans. Shopping is a means to look for inspiration, someone to spark my juices for a hot story. Ladies pass me by and I make up stories about them.

A barely legal teen in a short skirt -- is she wearing panties, I wonder? Maybe I'd try for a peek. Or that middle aged woman, hair up, in a business suit, running errands after her time at the office. I see her eyes flick up and meet mine. A brief moment of a smile, just long enough for me to glance down at her blouse, with the top two buttons undone, showing cleavage, and just a hint of lace of her bra. Her nipples are hard, a hint of her own needs. Her eyes dash away, breaking the moment, and I wonder if she'd enjoy a hard dick between those tits.

That's right when I see you.

I had to do a double take. Dressed in a yellow skirt, knee length, and a white blouse and carrying a bag from some clothing store. You turned away from me, but on second glance, I saw your face and knew it was you. I loop around a sunglasses stand and start to follow you slowly, wanting to be sure none the less.

You turned a moment and we lock eyes. You smile, a small, cordial greeting you probably have given a million times to strangers. You turn away and keep going, but I speed up, reaching for my phone.

I pull up one of your pictures from newbie nudes. It is you; I know what your tits look like and that shapely ass. I make it full screen, wondering for just a moment, if your pussy is still shaved.

I reach you and slide my phone around your shoulder, close to you, so only you can see it. You stop dead and tense up. I can feel how stiff your are standing, looking down at at my phone screen. Slowly, you turn around and look up up into my eyes and then back down to the picture of your naked body, captioned "Just waiting...".

"I--" you start, but cut yourself off. "What is...that's not me, sir." Your brow furls, a look of anger on your face. A second later, your face betrays that you're not really angry, but unsure how you feel. A mixture of excitement? Maybe a bit ashamed? You are standing with a strange man who has your sexy, naked body on his phone, making it easy for him to show everyone walking around you.

"It's you," I say, just a tad above a whisper. "I've looked at your pics often enough. I've even jacked off to them." My other hand slips around your lower back, pulling you close and guiding you to the side of the walkway. You can feel my hand tremble just a bit, but you match me, your body shaking. You smile ever so slightly, but I catch it.

"So," I continue, my mouth close to your head, my breath warm on your neck and ear, "are you still waiting? Feeling horny?" I pull you close to me, you feel the warmth of my body against your, my hand slightly above your ass. I grip slightly, catching a bit of your skirt in my hand.

You look around at the other people. Most don't even give us a second look. We're just two more people, a couple, having a quiet talk in the mall walkway. Then you look into my eyes again and lick your lips with the tip of your tongue. You nod, gently and lean into me, every so softly.

"Yes," you whisper. You press your ass against my hand. "But you can't show that picture to anyone. Please. It's embarrassing." You reach up and pull the hand holding my phone closer to your chest, so others cannot see it. I can feel how fast you are breathing.

"I'll show everyone," I say, a hint of teasing in my voice. "Maybe I'll show that security guard over there. I bet he'd love to see you naked. And I will, unless you do something for me." I lean in closer, my mouth an inch from your ear, "I want you to head into the ladies room and take off your panties. And then we'll for a little walk." You catch your breath as I squeeze your ass cheek from the outside of your skirt. My finger catches on the edge of your panties, pulling them tight. "Go take them off, and meet me back here. We'll see what kind of good girl you can be for me. What's your name, girl?"

I guide you back away from the wall and we walk through the milling people towards the restrooms. My hand on your lower back, the phone displaying your tits and pussy held close, but ready to flash it if need be.

"Lydia." You fall in beside me, hovering close.

"Add me to your phone," I command, as I give you my number. "You're going to be doing me some favors, starting with taking off your panties. You will be my little toy, Lydia. You will do what I tell you to do." You hesitate, but slowly pull out your phone. I see you fingers hover, pausing, you bite your lower lip. "Do it," I order again. "Or else."

"Or else?" You look up at me, a mixture of emotions on your face. You see a look of dominance in my eyes now. "Or else what?"

"Or else I show that man over there this picture. And let him know that I will be getting more of them from you."

"No, please," you reply. Looking down at your phone, but still hesitating on entering my number in. You need to see that I mean business, so I walk over to the man. We're just far enough apart that you can't hear what I say, but you see me tap the man's shoulder to get his attention. A few words later, I show him my phone on the sly. His eyes get wide, and he looks over at you after I point you out. He smiles at you; you can see that he is imaging you naked right now. He pulls out his phone and you can see that I send him the picture. You know this strange old man now has your picture, as he turns and walks away.

You quickly add my number to your phone and then we walk to the bathrooms.

"There'll be more of that, girl. Now, go...panties off and bring them to me." I guide you to the bathrooms, a narrow hallway that is away form the main mall traffic. It's almost, somewhat, private.

"I want you to send me a picture of your twat after you have them off. Okay?" You now know I mean it. You find yourself knowing that I am the boss now. An hour ago, I was just a stranger who saw you naked online. Now, I am your master.

You slowly walk in, looking over your shoulder at me at the last moment. The door closes and I lean against the wall. Moments later, my phone buzzes. I get your text and the picture attached. You standing in the stall, holding your yellow skirt up, showing me your naked pussy, but only from the shoulders down.

"No", I text back quickly. "Show your face, girl. I'll say when you can come out."

A longer moment later, you comply, sending me a picture of you bent over against the stall wall, showing me your sexy white ass, but you are looking back at me. You try to hide it, but there is just a hint of a smile on your face. A tingle in my pants lets me know that I am going to have fun with you.

"Good job, girl. Now, roll your skirt up. I want it higher than that. You are going to be making me happy, Lydia."

You finally exit the ladies room, your skirt rolled up and exposing a lot more of your legs that they normally do. You walk over to me, trying your hardest to look unhappy. You hand me a pair of black, lacy panties, the kind that would not hide much of your cunt. I take them between my fingers. I can tell they are more than just a bit damp. I can smell your pussy juice on them. Before anyone comes along, I shove them down the front of my jeans, so they are pressed up against my semi-hard cock.

"Time for a walk, girl. Be careful about that skirt, girl." I say as we merge back into the crowd of mall shoppers. "You might *accidentally* show too much to somebody." I smile, and you just know that I fully intend for you to show your goods to people.

"Accident, my ass," you say softly. I laugh and take your hand, leading you through the crowd.

I guide you to a smaller store, a used computer game store. The kind that gets very little business, but somehow manages to stick around regardless. There is a geeky looking guy behind the counter. Tall, thin, and he looks bored as hell, as the place is completely empty.

"Tim," I say as we enter. He looks up, smiles awkwardly, and nods. He glances at you and tries to hide a surprised look.

"Hey man," he replies. "Long time, no see. What's this?" You can feel his eyes looking you over. I may be horny and needing a good fuck, but Tim? Tim hasn't as much touched a pussy much less fucked one.

"This is a friend, Tim. Her name is Lydia." I answer as I push you in front of me, and around the corner of the counter, which is stacked with ads and various gamer merchandise. Enough so that it hides the back of the counter from the front door. "Lydia has a secret, Tim!" I say, excitedly.

"Oh?" Tim says, a look of confusion on his face. "What kind of secret?"

"The best kind. She is secretly a whore. She likes to show off her pussy. Don'cha, Lydia?" I say. You fidget and nod every so slightly.

I pick up a keychain from the display on the counter and drop it on the floor in front of Tim.

"Pick that up, girl," I order you. "Pick it up and try not to show your pussy to Tim here, okay?"

You turn around, your back to Tim, and bend over. Your skirt rides up your ass, exposing your ass and pussy lips. I reach over and push your back, so you rub against Tim's crotch. You can feel his dick is hard as a rock and he shivers as you brush against it. His hands don't know what to do, but I can see he wants to reach out and touch you.

You look up at me and see that I have been making a video of the whole thing. I move the camera to show your twat rubbing against his pants. You leave a moist spot right beside his zipper.

"There. Sent." I say as I pull you back up.

"To who?" you ask, pulling your skirt back down.

"To people," I reply and flash you a smile. "One to Timmy boy here." I pat his shoulder and he is trying to straighten his pants to hide his boner, a chirp emits from his back pocket as his phone goes off. "Now, be a good girl and let's go to the food court!" I say as I push you towards the exit. "You do need to learn to be more careful about showing your fuck holes, girl," I whisper close to your ear, before reaching down and smacking your ass cheek hard under your skirt.

You shiver as my hand slips down ever so quickly, my fingers flicking against the your pussy lips, right before we exist the store. Your lips are wet and you try to hide how turned on you are right now.

Would you let me fuck you in a changing room, I wonder. "Not yet," I think. "Not yet." I want to play with you some more, before I turn up the heat on my new sexy, fuck toy. You are in my grasp, now, I am your master, and I am testing you. The next test will be the food court....

Oh! So hot! Great writing 🙏💕💕💕👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Back