Blackmail and public exhibition?

This is from his perspective when he sees me out:

I'm out at the mall, shopping for new shoes, when I spotted you. I'm not a fan of shopping, especially when it's crowded like it is now, people coming and going, not looking where they are going.

I am looking, however. I don't really need new shoes, but it has been awhile since I've gotten off and I am walking around with a half-hard dick in my jeans. Shopping is a means to look for inspiration, someone to spark my juices for a hot story. Ladies pass me by and I make up stories about them.

A barely legal teen in a short skirt -- is she wearing panties, I wonder? Maybe I'd try for a peek. Or that middle aged woman, hair up, in a business suit, running errands after her time at the office. I see her eyes flick up and meet mine. A brief moment of a smile, just long enough for me to glance down at her blouse, with the top two buttons undone, showing cleavage, and just a hint of lace of her bra. Her nipples are hard, a hint of her own needs. Her eyes dash away, breaking the moment, and I wonder if she'd enjoy a hard dick between those tits.

That's right when I see you.

I had to do a double take. Dressed in a yellow skirt, knee length, and a white blouse and carrying a bag from some clothing store. You turned away from me, but on second glance, I saw your face and knew it was you. I loop around a sunglasses stand and start to follow you slowly, wanting to be sure none the less.

You turned a moment and we lock eyes. You smile, a small, cordial greeting you probably have given a million times to strangers. You turn away and keep going, but I speed up, reaching for my phone.

I pull up one of your pictures from newbie nudes. It is you; I know what your tits look like and that shapely ass. I make it full screen, wondering for just a moment, if your pussy is still shaved.

I reach you and slide my phone around your shoulder, close to you, so only you can see it. You stop dead and tense up. I can feel how stiff your are standing, looking down at at my phone screen. Slowly, you turn around and look up up into my eyes and then back down to the picture of your naked body, captioned "Just waiting...".

"I--" you start, but cut yourself off. "What is...that's not me, sir." Your brow furls, a look of anger on your face. A second later, your face betrays that you're not really angry, but unsure how you feel. A mixture of excitement? Maybe a bit ashamed? You are standing with a strange man who has your sexy, naked body on his phone, making it easy for him to show everyone walking around you.

"It's you," I say, just a tad above a whisper. "I've looked at your pics often enough. I've even jacked off to them." My other hand slips around your lower back, pulling you close and guiding you to the side of the walkway. You can feel my hand tremble just a bit, but you match me, your body shaking. You smile ever so slightly, but I catch it.

"So," I continue, my mouth close to your head, my breath warm on your neck and ear, "are you still waiting? Feeling horny?" I pull you close to me, you feel the warmth of my body against your, my hand slightly above your ass. I grip slightly, catching a bit of your skirt in my hand.

You look around at the other people. Most don't even give us a second look. We're just two more people, a couple, having a quiet talk in the mall walkway. Then you look into my eyes again and lick your lips with the tip of your tongue. You nod, gently and lean into me, every so softly.

"Yes," you whisper. You press your ass against my hand. "But you can't show that picture to anyone. Please. It's embarrassing." You reach up and pull the hand holding my phone closer to your chest, so others cannot see it. I can feel how fast you are breathing.

"I'll show everyone," I say, a hint of teasing in my voice. "Maybe I'll show that security guard over there. I bet he'd love to see you naked. And I will, unless you do something for me." I lean in closer, my mouth an inch from your ear, "I want you to head into the ladies room and take off your panties. And then we'll for a little walk." You catch your breath as I squeeze your ass cheek from the outside of your skirt. My finger catches on the edge of your panties, pulling them tight. "Go take them off, and meet me back here. We'll see what kind of good girl you can be for me. What's your name, girl?"

I guide you back away from the wall and we walk through the milling people towards the restrooms. My hand on your lower back, the phone displaying your tits and pussy held close, but ready to flash it if need be.

"Lydia." You fall in beside me, hovering close.

"Add me to your phone," I command, as I give you my number. "You're going to be doing me some favors, starting with taking off your panties. You will be my little toy, Lydia. You will do what I tell you to do." You hesitate, but slowly pull out your phone. I see you fingers hover, pausing, you bite your lower lip. "Do it," I order again. "Or else."

"Or else?" You look up at me, a mixture of emotions on your face. You see a look of dominance in my eyes now. "Or else what?"

"Or else I show that man over there this picture. And let him know that I will be getting more of them from you."

"No, please," you reply. Looking down at your phone, but still hesitating on entering my number in. You need to see that I mean business, so I walk over to the man. We're just far enough apart that you can't hear what I say, but you see me tap the man's shoulder to get his attention. A few words later, I show him my phone on the sly. His eyes get wide, and he looks over at you after I point you out. He smiles at you; you can see that he is imaging you naked right now. He pulls out his phone and you can see that I send him the picture. You know this strange old man now has your picture, as he turns and walks away.

You quickly add my number to your phone and then we walk to the bathrooms.

"There'll be more of that, girl. Now, go...panties off and bring them to me." I guide you to the bathrooms, a narrow hallway that is away form the main mall traffic. It's almost, somewhat, private.

"I want you to send me a picture of your twat after you have them off. Okay?" You now know I mean it. You find yourself knowing that I am the boss now. An hour ago, I was just a stranger who saw you naked online. Now, I am your master.

You slowly walk in, looking over your shoulder at me at the last moment. The door closes and I lean against the wall. Moments later, my phone buzzes. I get your text and the picture attached. You standing in the stall, holding your yellow skirt up, showing me your naked pussy, but only from the shoulders down.

"No", I text back quickly. "Show your face, girl. I'll say when you can come out."

A longer moment later, you comply, sending me a picture of you bent over against the stall wall, showing me your sexy white ass, but you are looking back at me. You try to hide it, but there is just a hint of a smile on your face. A tingle in my pants lets me know that I am going to have fun with you.

"Good job, girl. Now, roll your skirt up. I want it higher than that. You are going to be making me happy, Lydia."

You finally exit the ladies room, your skirt rolled up and exposing a lot more of your legs that they normally do. You walk over to me, trying your hardest to look unhappy. You hand me a pair of black, lacy panties, the kind that would not hide much of your cunt. I take them between my fingers. I can tell they are more than just a bit damp. I can smell your pussy juice on them. Before anyone comes along, I shove them down the front of my jeans, so they are pressed up against my semi-hard cock.

"Time for a walk, girl. Be careful about that skirt, girl." I say as we merge back into the crowd of mall shoppers. "You might *accidentally* show too much to somebody." I smile, and you just know that I fully intend for you to show your goods to people.

"Accident, my ass," you say softly. I laugh and take your hand, leading you through the crowd.

I guide you to a smaller store, a used computer game store. The kind that gets very little business, but somehow manages to stick around regardless. There is a geeky looking guy behind the counter. Tall, thin, and he looks bored as hell, as the place is completely empty.

"Tim," I say as we enter. He looks up, smiles awkwardly, and nods. He glances at you and tries to hide a surprised look.

"Hey man," he replies. "Long time, no see. What's this?" You can feel his eyes looking you over. I may be horny and needing a good fuck, but Tim? Tim hasn't as much touched a pussy much less fucked one.

"This is a friend, Tim. Her name is Lydia." I answer as I push you in front of me, and around the corner of the counter, which is stacked with ads and various gamer merchandise. Enough so that it hides the back of the counter from the front door. "Lydia has a secret, Tim!" I say, excitedly.

"Oh?" Tim says, a look of confusion on his face. "What kind of secret?"

"The best kind. She is secretly a whore. She likes to show off her pussy. Don'cha, Lydia?" I say. You fidget and nod every so slightly.

I pick up a keychain from the display on the counter and drop it on the floor in front of Tim.

"Pick that up, girl," I order you. "Pick it up and try not to show your pussy to Tim here, okay?"

You turn around, your back to Tim, and bend over. Your skirt rides up your ass, exposing your ass and pussy lips. I reach over and push your back, so you rub against Tim's crotch. You can feel his dick is hard as a rock and he shivers as you brush against it. His hands don't know what to do, but I can see he wants to reach out and touch you.

You look up at me and see that I have been making a video of the whole thing. I move the camera to show your twat rubbing against his pants. You leave a moist spot right beside his zipper.

"There. Sent." I say as I pull you back up.

"To who?" you ask, pulling your skirt back down.

"To people," I reply and flash you a smile. "One to Timmy boy here." I pat his shoulder and he is trying to straighten his pants to hide his boner, a chirp emits from his back pocket as his phone goes off. "Now, be a good girl and let's go to the food court!" I say as I push you towards the exit. "You do need to learn to be more careful about showing your fuck holes, girl," I whisper close to your ear, before reaching down and smacking your ass cheek hard under your skirt.

You shiver as my hand slips down ever so quickly, my fingers flicking against the your pussy lips, right before we exist the store. Your lips are wet and you try to hide how turned on you are right now.

Would you let me fuck you in a changing room, I wonder. "Not yet," I think. "Not yet." I want to play with you some more, before I turn up the heat on my new sexy, fuck toy. You are in my grasp, now, I am your master, and I am testing you. The next test will be the food court....

one strange experience happened to me . have been on this site for many years so there are photos of me , around five years ago i was in the UK , being in the midlands there are many black men , however one night we were drinking in a pub when i was approached by a very nice black man , we chatted for ages but there was underlining question , he invited me for coffee next day which ni did accept as steve was at work and i had nothing on , during coffe he got out his phone and showed me a picture of me , he was a member and reconised me , cut it short . he drove me to a park and i enjoyed one lovelly cock , naked in the back of his car was so exciting , many people walked past as he fucked me , so i must say its a very small world . Kim xxx

I'm out at the mall, shopping for new shoes, when I spotted you. I'm not a fan of shopping, especially when it's crowded like it is now, people coming and going, not looking where they are going.

I am looking, however. I don't really need new shoes, but it has been awhile since I've gotten off and I am walking around with a half-hard dick in my jeans. Shopping is a means to look for inspiration, someone to spark my juices for a hot story. Ladies pass me by and I make up stories about them.

A barely legal teen in a short skirt -- is she wearing panties, I wonder? Maybe I'd try for a peek. Or that middle aged woman, hair up, in a business suit, running errands after her time at the office. I see her eyes flick up and meet mine. A brief moment of a smile, just long enough for me to glance down at her blouse, with the top two buttons undone, showing cleavage, and just a hint of lace of her bra. Her nipples are hard, a hint of her own needs. Her eyes dash away, breaking the moment, and I wonder if she'd enjoy a hard dick between those tits.

I had to do a double take. Dressed in a yellow skirt, knee length, and a white blouse and carrying a bag from some clothing store. You turned away from me, but on second glance, I saw your face and knew it was you. I loop around a sunglasses stand and start to follow you slowly, wanting to be sure none the less.

You turned a moment and we lock eyes. You smile, a small, cordial greeting you probably have given a million times to strangers. You turn away and keep going, but I speed up, reaching for my phone.

I pull up one of your pictures from newbie nudes. It is you; I know what your tits look like and that shapely ass. I make it full screen, wondering for just a moment, if your pussy is still shaved.

I reach you and slide my phone around your shoulder, close to you, so only you can see it. You stop dead and tense up. I can feel how stiff your are standing, looking down at at my phone screen. Slowly, you turn around and look up up into my eyes and then back down to the picture of your naked body, captioned "Just waiting...".

"I--" you start, but cut yourself off. "What is...that's not me, sir." Your brow furls, a look of anger on your face. A second later, your face betrays that you're not really angry, but unsure how you feel. A mixture of excitement? Maybe a bit ashamed? You are standing with a strange man who has your sexy, naked body on his phone, making it easy for him to show everyone walking around you.

"It's you," I say, just a tad above a whisper. "I've looked at your pics often enough. I've even jacked off to them." My other hand slips around your lower back, pulling you close and guiding you to the side of the walkway. You can feel my hand tremble just a bit, but you match me, your body shaking. You smile ever so slightly, but I catch it.

"So," I continue, my mouth close to your head, my breath warm on your neck and ear, "are you still waiting? Feeling horny?" I pull you close to me, you feel the warmth of my body against your, my hand slightly above your ass. I grip slightly, catching a bit of your skirt in my hand.

You look around at the other people. Most don't even give us a second look. We're just two more people, a couple, having a quiet talk in the mall walkway. Then you look into my eyes again and lick your lips with the tip of your tongue. You nod, gently and lean into me, every so softly.

"Yes," you whisper. You press your ass against my hand. "But you can't show that picture to anyone. Please. It's embarrassing." You reach up and pull the hand holding my phone closer to your chest, so others cannot see it. I can feel how fast you are breathing.

"I'll show everyone," I say, a hint of teasing in my voice. "Maybe I'll show that security guard over there. I bet he'd love to see you naked. And I will, unless you do something for me." I lean in closer, my mouth an inch from your ear, "I want you to head into the ladies room and take off your panties. And then we'll for a little walk." You catch your breath as I squeeze your ass cheek from the outside of your skirt. My finger catches on the edge of your panties, pulling them tight. "Go take them off, and meet me back here. We'll see what kind of good girl you can be for me. What's your name, girl?"

I guide you back away from the wall and we walk through the milling people towards the restrooms. My hand on your lower back, the phone displaying your tits and pussy held close, but ready to flash it if need be.

"Add me to your phone," I command, as I give you my number. "You're going to be doing me some favors, starting with taking off your panties. You will be my little toy, Lydia. You will do what I tell you to do." You hesitate, but slowly pull out your phone. I see you fingers hover, pausing, you bite your lower lip. "Do it," I order again. "Or else."

"Or else?" You look up at me, a mixture of emotions on your face. You see a look of dominance in my eyes now. "Or else what?"

"Or else I show that man over there this picture. And let him know that I will be getting more of them from you."

"No, please," you reply. Looking down at your phone, but still hesitating on entering my number in. You need to see that I mean business, so I walk over to the man. We're just far enough apart that you can't hear what I say, but you see me tap the man's shoulder to get his attention. A few words later, I show him my phone on the sly. His eyes get wide, and he looks over at you after I point you out. He smiles at you; you can see that he is imaging you naked right now. He pulls out his phone and you can see that I send him the picture. You know this strange old man now has your picture, as he turns and walks away.

"There'll be more of that, girl. Now, go...panties off and bring them to me." I guide you to the bathrooms, a narrow hallway that is away form the main mall traffic. It's almost, somewhat, private.

"I want you to send me a picture of your twat after you have them off. Okay?" You now know I mean it. You find yourself knowing that I am the boss now. An hour ago, I was just a stranger who saw you naked online. Now, I am your master.

You slowly walk in, looking over your shoulder at me at the last moment. The door closes and I lean against the wall. Moments later, my phone buzzes. I get your text and the picture attached. You standing in the stall, holding your yellow skirt up, showing me your naked pussy, but only from the shoulders down.

"No", I text back quickly. "Show your face, girl. I'll say when you can come out."

A longer moment later, you comply, sending me a picture of you bent over against the stall wall, showing me your sexy white ass, but you are looking back at me. You try to hide it, but there is just a hint of a smile on your face. A tingle in my pants lets me know that I am going to have fun with you.

"Good job, girl. Now, roll your skirt up. I want it higher than that. You are going to be making me happy, Lydia."

You finally exit the ladies room, your skirt rolled up and exposing a lot more of your legs that they normally do. You walk over to me, trying your hardest to look unhappy. You hand me a pair of black, lacy panties, the kind that would not hide much of your cunt. I take them between my fingers. I can tell they are more than just a bit damp. I can smell your pussy juice on them. Before anyone comes along, I shove them down the front of my jeans, so they are pressed up against my semi-hard cock.

"Time for a walk, girl. Be careful about that skirt, girl." I say as we merge back into the crowd of mall shoppers. "You might *accidentally* show too much to somebody." I smile, and you just know that I fully intend for you to show your goods to people.

"Accident, my ass," you say softly. I laugh and take your hand, leading you through the crowd.

I guide you to a smaller store, a used computer game store. The kind that gets very little business, but somehow manages to stick around regardless. There is a geeky looking guy behind the counter. Tall, thin, and he looks bored as hell, as the place is completely empty.

"Tim," I say as we enter. He looks up, smiles awkwardly, and nods. He glances at you and tries to hide a surprised look.

"Hey man," he replies. "Long time, no see. What's this?" You can feel his eyes looking you over. I may be horny and needing a good fuck, but Tim? Tim hasn't as much touched a pussy much less fucked one.

"This is a friend, Tim. Her name is Lydia." I answer as I push you in front of me, and around the corner of the counter, which is stacked with ads and various gamer merchandise. Enough so that it hides the back of the counter from the front door. "Lydia has a secret, Tim!" I say, excitedly.

"The best kind. She is secretly a whore. She likes to show off her pussy. Don'cha, Lydia?" I say. You fidget and nod every so slightly.

I pick up a keychain from the display on the counter and drop it on the floor in front of Tim.

"Pick that up, girl," I order you. "Pick it up and try not to show your pussy to Tim here, okay?"

You turn around, your back to Tim, and bend over. Your skirt rides up your ass, exposing your ass and pussy lips. I reach over and push your back, so you rub against Tim's crotch. You can feel his dick is hard as a rock and he shivers as you brush against it. His hands don't know what to do, but I can see he wants to reach out and touch you.

You look up at me and see that I have been making a video of the whole thing. I move the camera to show your twat rubbing against his pants. You leave a moist spot right beside his zipper.

„An die Leute“, antworte ich und schenke dir ein Lächeln. "Eins für Timmy Boy hier." Ich klopfe ihm auf die Schulter und er versucht, seine Hose zu glätten, um seinen Ständer zu verstecken, ein Zwitschern ertönt aus seiner Gesäßtasche, als sein Telefon klingelt. "Jetzt sei ein braves Mädchen und lass uns zum Food Court gehen!" sage ich, während ich dich zum Ausgang schubse. „Du musst lernen, vorsichtiger damit zu sein, deine Ficklöcher zu zeigen, Mädchen“, flüstere ich dicht an deinem Ohr, bevor ich nach unten greife und deine Arschbacke hart unter deinem Rock schlage.

Du zitterst, als meine Hand so schnell nach unten gleitet, meine Finger gegen deine Schamlippen schnippen, kurz bevor wir den Laden verlassen. Deine Lippen sind feucht und du versuchst zu verbergen, wie erregt du gerade bist.

Würdest du mich dich in einer Umkleidekabine ficken lassen, frage ich mich. „Noch nicht“, denke ich. "Noch nicht." Ich will noch ein bisschen mit dir spielen, bevor ich mein neues sexy Fickspielzeug aufdrehe. Du bist jetzt in meiner Gewalt, ich bin dein Meister und ich prüfe dich. Der nächste Test wird der Food Court sein....
🇩🇪
Danke für diesen Teil der Geschichte. Es ist schon ein geiler Gedanke oder Erlebnis. Ich hoffe, der Bericht geht noch weiter. Das ganz hat doch deutlich Potenzial.

🇬🇧
Thanks for this part of the story. It's a cool thought or experience. I hope the report goes further. All of this clearly has potential.

"To people," I reply and flash you a smile. "One to Timmy boy here." I pat his shoulder and he is trying to straighten his pants to hide his boner, a chirp emits from his back pocket as his phone goes off. "Now, be a good girl and let's go to the food court!" I say as I push you towards the exit. "You do need to learn to be more careful about showing your fuck holes, girl," I whisper close to your ear, before reaching down and smacking your ass cheek hard under your skirt.

You shiver as my hand slips down ever so quickly, my fingers flicking against the your pussy lips, right before we exist the store. Your lips are wet and you try to hide how turned on you are right now.

Would you let me fuck you in a changing room, I wonder. "Not yet," I think. "Not yet." I want to play with you some more, before I turn up the heat on my new sexy, fuck toy. You are in my grasp, now, I am your master, and I am testing you. The next test will be the food court....
Loved it. So horny, just what what excite me if my wife was caught in that situation, and I have to say that I was also imagining myself as her.

A bull that my girlfriend and I have always threatens that he will expose all the material he has on her when she no longer wants to fuck him. We know it's game (I hope LOL) but it's fucking horny to think about it.

He has shown his friends a bit, although they are people far away from us, so there is no harm.He has shown his friends a bit, although they are people far away from us, so there is no harm.

A bull that my girlfriend and I have always threatens that he will expose all the material he has on her when she no longer wants to fuck him. We know it's game (I hope LOL) but it's fucking horny to think about it.

He has shown his friends a bit, although they are people far away from us, so there is no harm.He has shown his friends a bit, although they are people far away from us, so there is no harm.
Fucking horny and also horny to imagine him showing photos of him fucking her to his friends, wherever they are.

🇩🇪
Danke für diesen Teil der Geschichte. Es ist schon ein geiler Gedanke oder Erlebnis. Ich hoffe, der Bericht geht noch weiter. Das ganz hat doch deutlich Potenzial.

🇬🇧
Thanks for this part of the story. It's a cool thought or experience. I hope the report goes further. All of this clearly has potential.
He has written part two...I'll post it if you want.

Back