Black Woman humiliation / degradation - just curious

Just from personal experience, most black women I've known would be more in the domne side and would actually enjoy putting you on your knees. And I don't think its race play but their genuine identity

Just from personal experience, most black women I've known would be more in the domne side and would actually enjoy putting you on your knees. And I don't think its race play but their genuine identity
Is that why everyone keeps calling me a cat fish on this website? Because people donā€™t understand that black femme subs exist? Black female cucks exist? Every single person I talk to here either assumes that Iā€™m a dom or calls me fake.

Hello! I have a question mainly to all the wonderful Black females on the forum.

Let me just put it into a little bit of context. I'm a White female, happily married to a White cucky who has been Pussy-free for quite some time now. Ever since I stopped having "traditional" sex with my hubby I started dating Black men. I had many boyfriends and bulls, but now I'm in a relationship that is getting very serious.

My Man (that is: my Black boyfriend) is very vocal about "White women being better than Black women". During our intimate, one-on-one pillow talks he says lots of mean things about Black women, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. One time he calmed me by saying that "they like it, they like to be treated like sh*t, and deep down they know very well that they can't compare to our cute snowbunnies who will do anything for us Black men". That made me wonder, can that be even true? Is there a humiliation fetish among females as well? Sort of like an equivalent of "race-shaming" for white cuckies? Are any of the Black females on the forum into this kind of game play? I would like to know more about it from a female perspective!

Also, we really like exploring our sexuality. I'd like to try this White Snowbunny domme / Black female submissive dynamic. My Man tells me that we should get a submissive Black woman who would serve us along with my white cucky. I can't lie, even though it is something very controversial and I don't know how I should feel about it, the idea turns me on a lot. And my boyfriend is REALLY into this, so that makes me want to try it even more, to further please my King.
hello my dear... First of all, your profile is not verified, which is not good for you. I will not believe your statement. And that makes me think that you're a white man who just want to trash black women for any reason (certainly one of them has beaten your ass publicly).
But if you're a white woman, then may be a black woman kicked your ass too, but you shouldn't show up in front of me... cause the black slave you are looking for could be an illusion for you. On the contrary, you could end up on your knees, at the end of my leash... whatever your black lover says .:cool::lips::qos:

hello my dear... First of all, your profile is not verified, which is not good for you. I will not believe your statement. And that makes me think that you're a white man who just want to trash black women for any reason (certainly one of them has beaten your ass publicly).
But if you're a white woman, then may be a black woman kicked your ass too, but you shouldn't show up in front of me... cause the black slave you are looking for could be an illusion for you. On the contrary, you could end up on your knees, at the end of my leash... whatever your black lover says .:cool::lips::qos:
I never felt threatened by a Black woman. Men usually prefer White women, not that many men are crazy over Black women.

Would they beat me up? Probably, usually Black women are much stronger, and I'm just a very feminine creature. But I have a strong, very muscular Man to defend me.

I never felt threatened by a Black woman. Men usually prefer White women, not that many men are crazy over Black women.

Would they beat me up? Probably, usually Black women are much stronger, and I'm just a very feminine creature. But I have a strong, very muscular Man to defend me.

you're before all a non verified profile :sex:

No bro! She the white woman who made this post wants to be the dominant one dominating and owning a black woman. Basically an interracial same sex ghettogaggers!

I'm trying to explain that it's hard enough for black men trying to find a black woman that is submissive to a black man, but to find a black woman who would be submissive to a white woman to humiliate is needle in a haystack territory, Jesus Christ! Now I feel like I'm starting to lose brain cells bro! I'm not saying black submissive women who would submit to be owned by a white woman doesn't exist they do but they are super extremely rare. In fact you're better off if you have a white guy pull her for you.
oh ok.. yeah good luck on finding that unicorn..

Actually, it's not even about sex. Sex is just the cherry on the cake and everyone has a different feeling about it. Sub, dom, black, white, yellow, etc... I personnaly love melting pot. I am a dom queen married to a white cuck hubby, who like white men and white women (sorry for the black bros who permanently ask :cool:). Not for being litteraly slaves but who like being dominated. Slavery is something else but in sexual fantasy or game, you play with someone's mind. Everyone has its own limits.
But I don't know personnaly black sub women, and this doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but we come from an economic and social background that doesn't allow weakness. We are not superior women (or may be sometimes ;)) but women with different codes.

Back