Black Woman humiliation / degradation - just curious

It's always the case with those hungry for attention white bois :ROFLMAO: They are so used to being in the center of attention that they can't live without it and they will show up everywhere, even voicing opinions for Black women, because obviously they know better! :rolleyes:

It's also so funny how being submissive is equal to self-hate. Some people really need to educate themselves on human sexuality before coming to forums like this.
Well said Queen

Is that why everyone keeps calling me a cat fish on this website? Because people don’t understand that black femme subs exist? Black female cucks exist? Every single person I talk to here either assumes that I’m a dom or calls me fake.
Black female cucks are dope as hell

That's quite a fantasy world you live in. Better stick to your fantasies that never come true, you'd be better off not dealing with the True Alpha And the Omega King during his second coming.

My advice, is stick to your dayjob, FRANCIS!!!
Uh yeah it was just a stupid made up story. Didn’t say it was true. I was trying to be nice and embrace equality.

Hello! I have a question mainly to all the wonderful Black females on the forum.

Let me just put it into a little bit of context. I'm a White female, happily married to a White cucky who has been Pussy-free for quite some time now. Ever since I stopped having "traditional" sex with my hubby I started dating Black men. I had many boyfriends and bulls, but now I'm in a relationship that is getting very serious.

My Man (that is: my Black boyfriend) is very vocal about "White women being better than Black women". During our intimate, one-on-one pillow talks he says lots of mean things about Black women, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. One time he calmed me by saying that "they like it, they like to be treated like sh*t, and deep down they know very well that they can't compare to our cute snowbunnies who will do anything for us Black men". That made me wonder, can that be even true? Is there a humiliation fetish among females as well? Sort of like an equivalent of "race-shaming" for white cuckies? Are any of the Black females on the forum into this kind of game play? I would like to know more about it from a female perspective!

Also, we really like exploring our sexuality. I'd like to try this White Snowbunny domme / Black female submissive dynamic. My Man tells me that we should get a submissive Black woman who would serve us along with my white cucky. I can't lie, even though it is something very controversial and I don't know how I should feel about it, the idea turns me on a lot. And my boyfriend is REALLY into this, so that makes me want to try it even more, to further please my King.
Honestly I think this is beyond sexy I wish I could watch or partake in this I’m definately down to chat about it

Hello! I have a question mainly to all the wonderful Black females on the forum.

Let me just put it into a little bit of context. I'm a White female, happily married to a White cucky who has been Pussy-free for quite some time now. Ever since I stopped having "traditional" sex with my hubby I started dating Black men. I had many boyfriends and bulls, but now I'm in a relationship that is getting very serious.

My Man (that is: my Black boyfriend) is very vocal about "White women being better than Black women". During our intimate, one-on-one pillow talks he says lots of mean things about Black women, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. One time he calmed me by saying that "they like it, they like to be treated like sh*t, and deep down they know very well that they can't compare to our cute snowbunnies who will do anything for us Black men". That made me wonder, can that be even true? Is there a humiliation fetish among females as well? Sort of like an equivalent of "race-shaming" for white cuckies? Are any of the Black females on the forum into this kind of game play? I would like to know more about it from a female perspective!

Also, we really like exploring our sexuality. I'd like to try this White Snowbunny domme / Black female submissive dynamic. My Man tells me that we should get a submissive Black woman who would serve us along with my white cucky. I can't lie, even though it is something very controversial and I don't know how I should feel about it, the idea turns me on a lot. And my boyfriend is REALLY into this, so that makes me want to try it even more, to further please my King.
I would try this, the thought of it turns me on.. I guess it’s my submissive side

Back