Black Woman humiliation / degradation - just curious

Hello! I have a question mainly to all the wonderful Black females on the forum.

Let me just put it into a little bit of context. I'm a White female, happily married to a White cucky who has been Pussy-free for quite some time now. Ever since I stopped having "traditional" sex with my hubby I started dating Black men. I had many boyfriends and bulls, but now I'm in a relationship that is getting very serious.

My Man (that is: my Black boyfriend) is very vocal about "White women being better than Black women". During our intimate, one-on-one pillow talks he says lots of mean things about Black women, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. One time he calmed me by saying that "they like it, they like to be treated like sh*t, and deep down they know very well that they can't compare to our cute snowbunnies who will do anything for us Black men". That made me wonder, can that be even true? Is there a humiliation fetish among females as well? Sort of like an equivalent of "race-shaming" for white cuckies? Are any of the Black females on the forum into this kind of game play? I would like to know more about it from a female perspective!

Also, we really like exploring our sexuality. I'd like to try this White Snowbunny domme / Black female submissive dynamic. My Man tells me that we should get a submissive Black woman who would serve us along with my white cucky. I can't lie, even though it is something very controversial and I don't know how I should feel about it, the idea turns me on a lot. And my boyfriend is REALLY into this, so that makes me want to try it even more, to further please my King.

As a white female I often time am put into my place by my Black King. Slapped around, verbally humiliated, and made to apologize to him for being white. It's a game-play that we both enjoy. I don't understand why Black women can't have their own kinks. And also, my post is clearly directed to Black females. It is interested how all the pathetic whitebois have to jump right in to man-splain. Apparently you know the best, you're so used to your privilege.

As a white female I often time am put into my place by my Black King. Slapped around, verbally humiliated, and made to apologize to him for being white. It's a game-play that we both enjoy. I don't understand why Black women can't have their own kinks. And also, my post is clearly directed to Black females. It is interested how all the pathetic whitebois have to jump right in to man-splain. Apparently you know the best, you're so used to your privilege.
Lmfaooooo

im not a woman so you'll please have to excuse me for interloping but yiu simply won't find very many black women who'd participate in this conversation because mot black women of america wont be here on this forum. the reality of the situation is this fetish/lifestyle is a direct result of the position we have here in America. the black man has been pretty low on the social status bar here, the only reason why black women have been a degree above us is because they are more valuable to the white man as a female counterpart. let me add this too, white women have been harshly held down by white men too for a pretty long time- id venture to say that white women and black men have pretty much been equals on the social level of importance here in America under the white man.. once upon a time everything here in this country was nature property and conquest of the white man- all of us (white women, black men and women alike) were literal PROPERTY ownee and utilized by white men. so the sort of liberation that white women enjoy as masters and mistresses in this new culture is not something black women are open to, not yet.. believe it or not but black women have enjoyed a different sort of freedom that white women never had as far as being humiliated and being submissive a lot of black American women simple would not know how to do it but it... they've been fighting for to long and would respond violently to anyone trying to overpower them- plus it just aint in them to be submissive.. having to bear the children of men who raped them but have no sense of freedom or sense of self at the same time- a white woman always at least had herself, she was considered property but not like how a black woman was.

you'll have to look outside of america to find the sort of black woman that you're looking for or youll have to look in the suburbs where black women have assimilated into to adopting a white idea of herself. only time youll find a black women whose willing to be a slave in this day in age is if she thinks shes white.

Hello! I have a question mainly to all the wonderful Black females on the forum.

Let me just put it into a little bit of context. I'm a White female, happily married to a White cucky who has been Pussy-free for quite some time now. Ever since I stopped having "traditional" sex with my hubby I started dating Black men. I had many boyfriends and bulls, but now I'm in a relationship that is getting very serious.

My Man (that is: my Black boyfriend) is very vocal about "White women being better than Black women". During our intimate, one-on-one pillow talks he says lots of mean things about Black women, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. One time he calmed me by saying that "they like it, they like to be treated like sh*t, and deep down they know very well that they can't compare to our cute snowbunnies who will do anything for us Black men". That made me wonder, can that be even true? Is there a humiliation fetish among females as well? Sort of like an equivalent of "race-shaming" for white cuckies? Are any of the Black females on the forum into this kind of game play? I would like to know more about it from a female perspective!

Also, we really like exploring our sexuality. I'd like to try this White Snowbunny domme / Black female submissive dynamic. My Man tells me that we should get a submissive Black woman who would serve us along with my white cucky. I can't lie, even though it is something very controversial and I don't know how I should feel about it, the idea turns me on a lot. And my boyfriend is REALLY into this, so that makes me want to try it even more, to further please my King.
he has a raceplay fetish and Im guessing he likes when you call him the N word

im not a woman so you'll please have to excuse me for interloping but yiu simply won't find very many black women who'd participate in this conversation because mot black women of america wont be here on this forum. the reality of the situation is this fetish/lifestyle is a direct result of the position we have here in America. the black man has been pretty low on the social status bar here, the only reason why black women have been a degree above us is because they are more valuable to the white man as a female counterpart. let me add this too, white women have been harshly held down by white men too for a pretty long time- id venture to say that white women and black men have pretty much been equals on the social level of importance here in America under the white man.. once upon a time everything here in this country was nature property and conquest of the white man- all of us (white women, black men and women alike) were literal PROPERTY ownee and utilized by white men. so the sort of liberation that white women enjoy as masters and mistresses in this new culture is not something black women are open to, not yet.. believe it or not but black women have enjoyed a different sort of freedom that white women never had as far as being humiliated and being submissive a lot of black American women simple would not know how to do it but it... they've been fighting for to long and would respond violently to anyone trying to overpower them- plus it just aint in them to be submissive.. having to bear the children of men who raped them but have no sense of freedom or sense of self at the same time- a white woman always at least had herself, she was considered property but not like how a black woman was.

you'll have to look outside of america to find the sort of black woman that you're looking for or youll have to look in the suburbs where black women have assimilated into to adopting a white idea of herself. only time youll find a black women whose willing to be a slave in this day in age is if she thinks shes white.
You're probably right on many levels, but there are Black women in America who have this fetish. As you can see from reactions of many in this topic, filled with prejudice and shaming, those women have hard time "coming out of the closet". Not all Black women are dominant.

he has a raceplay fetish and Im guessing he likes when you call him the N word
You couldn't be more wrong about the N word. My Man is very dominant, and he would not be happy to hear that word coming out from anyone's mouth. He was actually telling me how he knocked out some white boi once when he used that word in front of him.

Black cuckoldry aside (and I'm just learning about it), the idea of black women being inferior to white women and wanting to be treated like ******* is so ridiculous that I almost spit my ******* out of my mouth upon reading this. (And not all black cuckqueans want to be treated like ******* any more than all white cucks do.) No way my black sisters, as a group, want to be treated like ******* by anyone and they are justified in feeling that way. It's true every large societal group may have its share of representation across the psychological spectrum of personalities, but even for those that may be 'the flip side' of white male cucks, their numbers are probably miniscule compared to the entire black female population. Let me put it this way, @avaadore 's response above is 100% on point. I've got 60+ years of living with my people to back that ******* up big time!!! My addiction to having sex with white women is rooted in wanting sex with white women, not being against black women on any level. To think black women think that lowly of themselves...yeah, find that crowd and make those statements. I'll have my video phone and popcorn ready...🤩

You're probably right on many levels, but there are Black women in America who have this fetish. As you can see from reactions of many in this topic, filled with prejudice and shaming, those women have hard time "coming out of the closet". Not all Black women are dominant.

You couldn't be more wrong about the N word. My Man is very dominant, and he would not be happy to hear that word coming out from anyone's mouth. He was actually telling me how he knocked out some white boi once when he used that word in front of him.
those so called black women have assimilated into the white culture, just think about it. a lit of black people survive in america by assimilating into the dominant culture- the white culture.. you won't find to many lower class or middle class black women thats on this ******* and if you do you can have em- cause they can't come back to the hood once they cross over.

Black cuckoldry aside (and I'm just learning about it), the idea of black women being inferior to white women and wanting to be treated like ******* is so ridiculous that I almost spit my ******* out of my mouth upon reading this. (And not all black cuckqueans want to be treated like ******* any more than all white cucks do.) No way my black sisters, as a group, want to be treated like ******* by anyone and they are justified in feeling that way. It's true every large societal group may have its share of representation across the psychological spectrum of personalities, but even for those that may be 'the flip side' of white male cucks, their numbers are probably miniscule compared to the entire black female population. Let me put it this way, @avaadore 's response above is 100% on point. I've got 60+ years of living with my people to back that ******* up big time!!! My addiction to having sex with white women is rooted in wanting sex with white women, not being against black women on any level. To think black women think that lowly of themselves...yeah, find that crowd and make those statements. I'll have my video phone and popcorn ready...🤩
people dont understand the implications this root up or the ensuing violence once it is brought to the attention of a black woman, i mean black women just started giving head while (as when know) white women been doing it since the beginning.. we imitate the people we look up to and the people we are in close proximity with- thays the reason why black people are more freakier now (integration).. and assimilation.

Male half here, dated several black women over the years and they all would not date black men. Probably not a good sample size...and certainly no way to say that it's a general attitude, but it does beg a question or two.
they think they white.. once upon a time most the white women in america would not date a black man and if you look at this forum this its still true; they treat you like a breading slave that they keep in the coop in the back, as their dirty little secret but how many white women are in healthy, open committed, MARRIED relationships with black men on here? i mean, you claim for love BbC so much and you hate WBC so much why dont you marry your bull? i understand a person love sex- black white red green- they love any and all kinds of pussy/dick but when a person says they only love one kind of sex and its not their own kind, thats what you call self hatred. this was breed in blacks during slavery. of course a slave hates others slaves and love the white master, thats what the programming and conditioning of slavery was all about so that black people would be completely depended upon white people.. so that bitch that would never mess with black dudes she just one of many of us who suffer from self hate.

I’ve been searching for someone like you since I joined this site a month ago.

Exactly you were asking us black women and then other people jumped in, essentially just to deny black women’s exist in this space. They don’t speak for us.

Back