Black Woman humiliation / degradation - just curious

Ignorant is to put every submissive Black woman in one box and suggest that there is something wrong with them, or that they hate Black men.

I'm most certainly not going to entertain your fantasies about vomits and cumming on fried chicken :ROFLMAO: Maybe you haven't notice, but no one has mentioned any of that.black

Ignorant is to put every submissive Black woman in one box and suggest that there is something wrong with them, or that they hate Black men.

I'm most certainly not going to entertain your fantasies about vomits and cumming on fried chicken :ROFLMAO: Maybe you haven't notice, but no one has mentioned any of that.
this is a dominance fetish right? basically is all about a black man asserting his domination, right? and the woman supposed to be in complete submission- am i correct?

a submissive Black female sent it to me after seeing your pile of bs. lol
There is tons of Black females submissive to Black males on the net, but if someone is more interested in sex with fried chicken and vomits then that may come off as a surprise :ROFLMAO:
Jesus Christ! Who said black women and black men don't have sex with each other? WTF?

Black men marry black women at a rate of 70% percent at least.

Again the women that I am talking about and multiple other white men have talked about on this post are the black women who are submissives who only date and marry white men. We call them the "swirling and divestment community"! A member of this community would be having sex with a black man which again proves that you and whomever gave you that video do not understand anything anyone has said in here!

this is a dominance fetish right? basically is all about a black man asserting his domination, right? and the woman supposed to be in complete submission- am i correct?
No bro! She the white woman who made this post wants to be the dominant one dominating and owning a black woman. Basically an interracial same sex ghettogaggers!

I'm trying to explain that it's hard enough for black men trying to find a black woman that is submissive to a black man, but to find a black woman who would be submissive to a white woman to humiliate is needle in a haystack territory, Jesus Christ! Now I feel like I'm starting to lose brain cells bro! I'm not saying black submissive women who would submit to be owned by a white woman doesn't exist they do but they are super extremely rare. In fact you're better off if you have a white guy pull her for you.

Hello! I have a question mainly to all the wonderful Black females on the forum.

Let me just put it into a little bit of context. I'm a White female, happily married to a White cucky who has been Pussy-free for quite some time now. Ever since I stopped having "traditional" sex with my hubby I started dating Black men. I had many boyfriends and bulls, but now I'm in a relationship that is getting very serious.

My Man (that is: my Black boyfriend) is very vocal about "White women being better than Black women". During our intimate, one-on-one pillow talks he says lots of mean things about Black women, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. One time he calmed me by saying that "they like it, they like to be treated like sh*t, and deep down they know very well that they can't compare to our cute snowbunnies who will do anything for us Black men". That made me wonder, can that be even true? Is there a humiliation fetish among females as well? Sort of like an equivalent of "race-shaming" for white cuckies? Are any of the Black females on the forum into this kind of game play? I would like to know more about it from a female perspective!

Also, we really like exploring our sexuality. I'd like to try this White Snowbunny domme / Black female submissive dynamic. My Man tells me that we should get a submissive Black woman who would serve us along with my white cucky. I can't lie, even though it is something very controversial and I don't know how I should feel about it, the idea turns me on a lot. And my boyfriend is REALLY into this, so that makes me want to try it even more, to further please my King.
African American and Moorish American women will ALWAYS be Queens, ALWAYS! Original woman , nothing can change history, especially ignorance

As of this summer, over 70% of black females/women love #whiteboysummer/BWC'S. All summer long they've been getting plowed bareback by BWC'S and white cum breeded in their pussies. And they've been hashtagging whiteboysummer and playing the song everyday while getting fucked by so many BWC'S!!!!

Male half here, dated several black women over the years and they all would not date black men. Probably not a good sample size...and certainly no way to say that it's a general attitude, but it does beg a question or two.
As of this summer, over 70% of black females/women love #whiteboysummer/BWC'S. All summer long they've been getting plowed bareback by BWC'S and white cum breeded in their pussies. And they've been hashtagging whiteboysummer and playing the song everyday while getting fucked by so many BWC'S!!!!

Seventy percent???!!! That sounds way, way, way high...never mind what I said about my experience.

Seventy percent???!!! That sounds way, way, way high...never mind what I said about my experience.
Believe me, this summer it's around that high!!! They are walking up and grabbing every white guy they can at the malls,stores,gas station's,parking lots,bars,etc... And just saying "we aren't wasting anytime, we want to fuck right now, and we only want to fuck white boys BWC'S". You'll hear about confirmation of this soon. And you will see at least 45% of black females/women walking around this winter and next spring with white baby belly's .

And next summer, haha much more, they'll be sucking and fucking and hooking up with so many random white dudes everywhere they can in person and online. everyone in the media before next summer will be saying in front of the video cameras references of whiteboysummer!!!!

Look at Jada Pinkett Smith, she's been getting pounded doggiestyle bareback by dozens of hot whiteboysummer/BWC'S for the past 18 months!! She's just one example of many many many millions .

And next summer, haha much more, they'll be sucking and fucking and hooking up with so many random white dudes everywhere they can in person and online. everyone in the media before next summer will be saying in front of the video cameras references of whiteboysummer!!!!

Bullshit.

Hello! I have a question mainly to all the wonderful Black females on the forum.

Let me just put it into a little bit of context. I'm a White female, happily married to a White cucky who has been Pussy-free for quite some time now. Ever since I stopped having "traditional" sex with my hubby I started dating Black men. I had many boyfriends and bulls, but now I'm in a relationship that is getting very serious.

My Man (that is: my Black boyfriend) is very vocal about "White women being better than Black women". During our intimate, one-on-one pillow talks he says lots of mean things about Black women, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. One time he calmed me by saying that "they like it, they like to be treated like sh*t, and deep down they know very well that they can't compare to our cute snowbunnies who will do anything for us Black men". That made me wonder, can that be even true? Is there a humiliation fetish among females as well? Sort of like an equivalent of "race-shaming" for white cuckies? Are any of the Black females on the forum into this kind of game play? I would like to know more about it from a female perspective!

Also, we really like exploring our sexuality. I'd like to try this White Snowbunny domme / Black female submissive dynamic. My Man tells me that we should get a submissive Black woman who would serve us along with my white cucky. I can't lie, even though it is something very controversial and I don't know how I should feel about it, the idea turns me on a lot. And my boyfriend is REALLY into this, so that makes me want to try it even more, to further please my King.

Back