Black Woman humiliation / degradation - just curious

You would go to jail for assault bcuz some no brainer said something to you? Make it make sense. Smh Learn to control your anger. Words say more about the person using them.
YOU might feel better but you will be charged with assault and probably sued for damages.
So who’s the smart person in this scenario?
Do you, though.
You're right. Violence unless for self-defense is for low-life losers.

Like I told you lady show me a video where a black submissive woman allows a black man to:
1.cum on her chicken, humiliate her, degrade, make her ******* on herself, make her eat *******, make her ******* urine, urinate on her, make her eat ass, and slap her around because I have only seen them allow white guys to do all of this to them in an extreme way!

Show us a black man who has done all of these things??? I'll wait!🤔

I can tell you that this video falls way short from the things that I listed that they do on ghettogaggers!

Is that you in the video?🤔
Hell no that’s not me in the video lmaooo was that a serious question? 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️😅
gary coleman wtf GIF

Now what would you give her? 😅
Honestly for a bbw her figure is actually not too bad especially because I am an ass man myself. I would give her a 2 for the ass and the big ass hips alone but what fucks it up for me is the butch hair style and the colored hair. If she was big and feminine and had her hair done cute and did everything that she could to look like a lady I could squeeze out a 4 but I have to take away a point for the hair style and 1 for the hair color on her which is a turn off!

I was with a bbw once and she was about her size and very pretty but she couldn't take no dick. I mean she was running the whole time, complaining, and kept asking for breaks! So nevertheless I never messed with another bbw after that. This was back in 2007.

Honestly for a bbw her figure is actually not too bad especially because I am an ass man myself. I would give her a 2 for the ass and the big ass hips alone but what fucks it up for me is the butch hair style and the colored hair. If she was big and feminine and had her hair done cute and did everything that she could to look like a lady I could squeeze out a 4 but I have to take away a point for the hair style and 1 for the hair color on her which is a turn off!

I was with a bbw once and she was about her size and very pretty but she couldn't take no dick. I mean she was running the whole time, complaining, and kept asking for breaks! So nevertheless I never messed with another bbw after that. This was back in 2007.
2007? That’s over a decade ago lol. Anyway yeah the girl has a really unflattering hair style and colour. What type of styles do you think look best on black women? Afros? Braids? Wigs? Or something else?

2007? That’s over a decade ago lol. Anyway yeah the girl has a really unflattering hair style and colour. What type of styles do you think look best on black women? Afros? Braids? Wigs? Or something else?
It depends on the woman. What looks good on one may not look good at all on another. Whatever you do just look like a damn lady and be as cute as possible! I hate bald and butch looking styles on women. Even if your hair is short you can still style it to be attractive and as long as you act sweet and not ratchet you are gonna attract men!

Attachments

• 47a4bd6b29032a4d38e491bfa6c5956a.jpg
    47a4bd6b29032a4d38e491bfa6c5956a.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 40
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 512af33f0431d6a396a03769a5d80a66.jpg
    512af33f0431d6a396a03769a5d80a66.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 9d17a9e3d01c48ebcf969c6ed78b3c35.jpg
    9d17a9e3d01c48ebcf969c6ed78b3c35.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 38
It depends on the woman. What looks good on one may not look good at all on another. Whatever you do just look like a damn lady and be as cute as possible! I hate bald and butch looking styles on women. Even if your hair is short you can still style it to be attractive and as long as you act sweet and not ratchet you are gonna attract men!
The last girl is pretty.

The last girl is pretty.
Actually I think the one with the shortest hair is the prettiest!

See the I have a thing about pretty faces on women I want to treat every pretty face like the one in the video!🤷‍♂️ I want all that lipstick, makeup, slobber, and spit on my dick as I fuck that pretty face and slap you around with the meat! 😂🤣

Love to see makeup and tears running down a pretty face with spit making a mess of her pretty face as a make her gag and deep throat 9.5 inches of big black cock! Pretty girls love getting treated like sluts vs the simp dudes making love to them when they wanna get their brains fucked out!

See the I have a thing about pretty faces on women I want to treat every pretty face like the one in the video!🤷‍♂️ I want all that lipstick, makeup, slobber, and spit on my dick as I fuck that pretty face and slap you around with the meat! 😂🤣

Love to see makeup and tears running down a pretty face with spit making a mess of her pretty face as a make her gag and deep throat 9.5 inches of big black cock! Pretty girls love getting treated like sluts vs the simp dudes making love to them when they wanna get their brains fucked out!
Lol women like both. Sometimes they want that rough sex, sometimes they want to be made love to. Depends on the mood. No one wants that crazy rough ******* 24/7. That would be exhausting.

Agree to disagree cos the last girl is cutest by far to me

Back