Black supremacy chat

It does seem that whites embrace Black superiority more than other races. Of course everyone knows the Black Men are stronger and more dominant. But it seems the white race has accepted it's status to a higher degree than the other races.
The amount of white males who want to be cuckolded by a Black Man, who are aroused by domination and humiliation.
Maybe it all goes back to nature where only the alpha males breed with the females and the betas can only watch, and in the case of primates masturbate themselves

Hello all, I am a white sissy bitch who believes in black supremacy. I believe that us whites are inferior in every way to the master black race. Our tiny little clits are nothing compared to the humongous black cocks that the alpha black men possess. We are inferior and we should become slaves to the superior black race. I am looking to chat with other sissy white bois who acknowledge black supremacy like I do and I would love to chat with some black alphas that are black supremacists as well. Praise to the Black New World Order!
Iam free to chat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031-224108_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031-224108_Gallery.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20221031_233626.jpg
    20221031_233626.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Back