Black supremacy chat

Hello all, I am a white sissy bitch who believes in black supremacy. I believe that us whites are inferior in every way to the master black race. Our tiny little clits are nothing compared to the humongous black cocks that the alpha black men possess. We are inferior and we should become slaves to the superior black race. I am looking to chat with other sissy white bois who acknowledge black supremacy like I do and I would love to chat with some black alphas that are black supremacists as well. Praise to the Black New World Order!
I am a white guy who has submitted to black domination and I am a sissy who will never go back to my foirmer life. I wou;d love to chat with anyone on this subject, text 6026282150 Donnyboi

long story but a black guy slowly feemed me by making me put my wifes things on the jacking him off then blackmailed me into being his girl all the way for him after starting to fuck me he started hitting on my wife
This is common and many black men love doing this to white guys. They need to show their power and dominance over us. As the government gives them more freedom from prosecution they will become even bolder. Few women report ******* by blacks now because they know judges will let him off and make her look likr a slut. The day is coming when all white men will be serving black masters.

Hello all, I am a white sissy bitch who believes in black supremacy. I believe that us whites are inferior in every way to the master black race. Our tiny little clits are nothing compared to the humongous black cocks that the alpha black men possess. We are inferior and we should become slaves to the superior black race. I am looking to chat with other sissy white bois who acknowledge black supremacy like I do and I would love to chat with some black alphas that are black supremacists as well. Praise to the Black New World Order!
Good bitch

I been a believer in Black Supremacy since I was a young boy growing up in an all black neighborhood I let an older black teenage turn me into a girl for his sexual pleasure I was scared at first but I learned why he was superior to me plus he taught me how to please black men with my body he made me what I am today
Good little whore . Nice you learned your place early

I am a white male.
I believe in the superiority of the African race.
I want to be a slave in real life. (indentured slavery) I want to change my whole life for this.
voluntary complete public submission to the higher black gods in all aspects of life
I work as a truck driver.

I am a white male.
I believe in the superiority of the African race.
I want to be a slave in real life. (indentured slavery) I want to change my whole life for this.
voluntary complete public submission to the higher black gods in all aspects of life
I work as a truck driver.
Good little bitch . Just what ever black man deserves a submissive and slutty white who’s only purpose is pleasuring black men and black dicks

Good little bitch . Just what ever black man deserves a submissive and slutty white who’s only purpose is pleasuring black men and black dicks
There is something about black men that is impossible to ignore. I can't describe it but it makes me weak in the knees. A few years ago I was in line at the super market and a black man came up behind me. No idea why but I said go ahead, you only have a few items. When I went out he was waiting for me! He followed me to my car, I put my groceries in the trunk and he said now come with me. We went to his truck and behind it he said on your knees. I knelt down and right there in the open I gave him ma blow job. I never knew his name and never saw him again but that is the kind of thing a black man can doi to a white man.

Back