Black Superiority and white submission

I think the most important aspect of promoting the lifestyle is setting a good example in real life. Women should be out and about with both their black lover and their white cuckold. Where possible, the real man's superiority should be demonstrated in a socially acceptable manner, for example, the white male getting them drinks, or carrying bags, or holding her pocket book, and that kind of thing, and deferring to the real man without shame in all situations. It's not enough to just show subservience and inferiority in private, it must be demonstrated publicly also, but naturally, not in a sexual manner. Just as a matter of course in day to day activities.

I think the most important aspect of promoting the lifestyle is setting a good example in real life. Women should be out and about with both their black lover and their white cuckold. Where possible, the real man's superiority should be demonstrated in a socially acceptable manner, for example, the white male getting them drinks, or carrying bags, or holding her pocket book, and that kind of thing, and deferring to the real man without shame in all situations. It's not enough to just show subservience and inferiority in private, it must be demonstrated publicly also, but naturally, not in a sexual manner. Just as a matter of course in day to day activities.
I could not agree more, bnwo is gaining traction, it must be a public commitment.

Tu aimes probablement ça, n'est-ce pas ?

View attachment 105930

mais j'aime ça :

View attachment 105929

et ce bébé est aussi proche que jamais de la bite de mon homme ! :) j'adorerais sentir ta petite bite palpitante entre mes seins pendant que je me fais baiser par un vrai homme !

View attachment 105928

je te remettrais dans la chasteté de la bonne façon. :froid: pour que je puisse aller dormir plus tard en sachant que tout irait bien. tu pourrais t'allonger à côté de moi mais je doute que tu dormes beaucoup ! mdr
Elles sont géniales ces photos !

Back