Black Superiority and white submission

I LOVE the fact that Mac cares about the Black race so. That is the first step towards cuckoldry. Of course the numbers are going down now, but their access to the White Women is going UP UP UP. Which means that Mac white ******* if he has one has less chance of seeding a white female than Mac did in his generation.

This is PROGRESS!

Clayton ... i agree with You more than anyone ... The Alpha Race is the Black Race ... and Their Blackness is still DEFEATING us whites with great ease ... more & more every year ... but the statistics are accurate as Blacks are the vast minority 12.5% and we whites are 63-65% ... Yes, the minority VS the vast majority and we inferior whites are receiving the one-sided Social Ass-Kicking of a lifetime ... which is progressing each & every year. This is another fact.

In knowing some Superior Blacks, it is Their preference to "stay the minority race" so They can have more white Subservients serving Their needs, Their wishes & Their demands as the Black Ruling Class - not just the U.S., but throughout Europe and the World. Since Blacks "know" They are kicking our butts in such a lopsided manner anyway ... most of Them wish to keep us inferior whites around and USE us for Their needs so They will not have to deal with menial chores, etc etc. It is not just my belief, but Theirs ...

we whites could outnumber Blacks 1,000 to 1 ... and They would still have us majority whites serving Them.

Clayton ... i agree with You more than anyone ... The Alpha Race is the Black Race ... and Their Blackness is still DEFEATING us whites with great ease ... more & more every year ... but the statistics are accurate as Blacks are the vast minority 12.5% and we whites are 63-65% ... Yes, the minority VS the vast majority and we inferior whites are receiving the one-sided Social Ass-Kicking of a lifetime ... which is progressing each & every year. This is another fact.

In knowing some Superior Blacks, it is Their preference to "stay the minority race" so They can have more white Subservients serving Their needs, Their wishes & Their demands as the Black Ruling Class - not just the U.S., but throughout Europe and the World. Since Blacks "know" They are kicking our butts in such a lopsided manner anyway ... most of Them wish to keep us inferior whites around and USE us for Their needs so They will not have to deal with menial chores, etc etc. It is not just my belief, but Theirs ...

we whites could outnumber Blacks 1,000 to 1 ... and They would still have us majority whites serving Them.

Those must be some damn strong hallucinogens you're on. This is some of the weirdest and wildest fantasy I've seen in a very long time.

Wow this is sooooooo messed up.

I agree at 100 % when you talk about "black superiority" due in my own experience our black boyfriend has proven to be better in sex than others ex boyfriends with whom I had sex. During all those years that we were together, he made me cum everytime we had sex. But it was not exclusively due his cock size but his way to move his body during sex and how he made me turn on sucking my nipples or massaging my clitoris. Rarely he needed more than one or two minutes fucking to make me cum. When I started to have sex with my husband some time after my ex, it was not the same and he knew it. My husband has his cock a little longer than my ex and he is a hansome man too...but he couldn't make me cum so easily as my ex. You can see in the pic that my ex boyfrien's cock is not a "monster cock".
axel-jpg.288546

I believe Black Superiority!
I'mnot an alpha male, and I knowmy place. Take a look atmygif picture.
My placeis at the endof the line. I know I'm not the right partner forsex. I’m little and soft.
I know the wives need real bull in bed. The wimp husband is served his wife and her black lover. Men like me have to acceptthis fact.
I respectthe true black bulls and hot white ladies.

1.gif

I believe Black Superiority!
I'mnot an alpha male, and I knowmy place. Take a look atmygif picture.
My placeis at the endof the line. I know I'm not the right partner forsex. I’m little and soft.
I know the wives need real bull in bed. The wimp husband is served his wife and her black lover. Men like me have to acceptthis fact.
I respectthe true black bulls and hot white ladies.

View attachment 338513
Note to self: if you are ever invited to Losermale's house for supper, don't eat the carots..................:frantic:

I don't wish write here the complete post because there is another with the same topic, but I'll try to summarize. Just once during 11 years of marriage, I have been able to make my wife cum in doggy. We usually have sex in missionary and cowgirl position and I don't have any problems making her cum. But Doggy is not my position.
Susana told me that Doggy excited her a ot but I refused to do it again.
Sometime ago my wife and me finally we made it in doggy, but once again I could not make her cum.
Later that day, Axel, our black friend came at home. I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy when he just walked into the house.
They went to our bedroom and they undressed hemselves. Susana held his black cock and sucked it for some seconds. It turned hard quickly, then Axel asked her if she wished him to lick her nipples, but Susie was already wet.
Axel put Susie in four legs over the bed and penetrated her soft wet pussy with his wonderful black cock.
During the fuck both of them shaked their bodies looking for the best cock's friction over the clitoris.
Axel made her cum easily, and when he was sure her orgasm was appearing, he acelerated his movements until he cummed too.
I really knew that Susie was able to get an orgasm in doggy with Axel, because he had already fucked her in standing doggy and my wife enjoyed it a lot.
Axel could make my wife cum in the same position which I was failed. And the most interesting of all was that he only used his black cock to do it. He didn't need any kind of stimulus extra.
It turned me on like crazy at the point I cleaned my wife's pussy up, despite I was not doing that by those days.

axl.jpg

I don't wish write here the complete post because there is another with the same topic, but I'll try to summarize. Just once during 11 years of marriage, I have been able to make my wife cum in doggy. We usually have sex in missionary and cowgirl position and I don't have any problems making her cum. But Doggy is not my position.
Susana told me that Doggy excited her a ot but I refused to do it again.
Sometime ago my wife and me finally we made it in doggy, but once again I could not make her cum.
Later that day, Axel, our black friend came at home. I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy when he just walked into the house.
They went to our bedroom and they undressed hemselves. Susana held his black cock and sucked it for some seconds. It turned hard quickly, then Axel asked her if she wished him to lick her nipples, but Susie was already wet.
Axel put Susie in four legs over the bed and penetrated her soft wet pussy with his wonderful black cock.
During the fuck both of them shaked their bodies looking for the best cock's friction over the clitoris.
Axel made her cum easily, and when he was sure her orgasm was appearing, he acelerated his movements until he cummed too.
I really knew that Susie was able to get an orgasm in doggy with Axel, because he had already fucked her in standing doggy and my wife enjoyed it a lot.
Axel could make my wife cum in the same position which I was failed. And the most interesting of all was that he only used his black cock to do it. He didn't need any kind of stimulus extra.
It turned me on like crazy at the point I cleaned my wife's pussy up, despite I was not doing that by those days.

View attachment 341514
Yes, size is not the only factor. Well it is definitely in our case but not everyone as you proved. Sometimes just the taboo of being with a black man especially with hubby watching turns a wife on so much orgasm is easier, sometimes the bull is just more skilled. WHatever it is, it is all good. Glad you got to clean her up.

Yes, size is not the only factor. Well it is definitely in our case but not everyone as you proved. Sometimes just the taboo of being with a black man especially with hubby watching turns a wife on so much orgasm is easier, sometimes the bull is just more skilled. WHatever it is, it is all good. Glad you got to clean her up.
I agree with you. My wife told me several times that our black friend's skin helps her a lot to be excited. Susie had ever liked brown and black men but she married with me due several good reasons (I'm blonde).
But I think he really awake in her a wild side from her personaliy. When she is being fucked by him in missionary, she always wraps her legs around him, while she keeps wide open when I was over her making it in the same position.
If you read my post "swallowing black cum" you'll read about my wife's way to suck dicks.
She'sreally good giving blowbjobs. The problem is that sometimes she sucks my glans with strength, like breathing through an snorkel and she even bite my penis too. It causes me a little pain and I was never able to cum through her blowjobs.
I asked her to give Axel, her ex black boyfriend, a blowjob and she made him in the same way than me. But the result was different. He moaned during all the time and finally he cummed inside her mouth. I asked him if he had felt pain over his glans, but he told me that not only he didn't feel pain in his cock but her blowjob had been a relief for him.
Some post here talks about that black cocks are soft to touch but at the same time resistants before pain too.

LOL. I'm not buying that 95% of white women marry white guys. It's a little less than that.

In my area, I see black men with white women all the time.

In most of the sports whites dominate, blacks don't even compete in. Even I know they would probably dominate in them if they tried.

Stop being insecure. Atleast from an athletic and sexual stand point, most white males do not compare.
I agree with you on the first point, I live in a part of the midwest where 25 years ago you wouldn't see a mixed couple. But now, just take a trip to any of the walmarts in the area, you'll see lots of mixed race couples. There are parts of the US where there just aren't any black people and therefore can't be any mixed black and white couples, but here there are lots. It all depends on where you live.

Blacks certainly dominate football and basketball, but oddly boxing has been taken over by whites and latinos. Russians in particular.

Russians & Latinos only dominate a few certain weightclasses, and only then it's really just a few boxers in particular, blacks, if you average out the numbers, are still totally dominant there too.

Back