Black Superiority and white submission

There is are web sights that talk about Black Supremency and submissive white girls to these superior sexual beings black men. There are aparently from Tribe.net married white women that cut thier husbands off from all prenetrative sex with them. Husband is left with hand jobs and blow jobs, she is Black Cock only now.

If all of this submission is really going on. Would it not be total if every one of these white couples married and unmarried produced at least one Mullatto baby by doing this it will condition the rest of society that it is normal to see a white husband and white wife with a mullatto baby. Or a white boyfriend/husband to be and his white girl with a mullatto baby. In so doing it conditions the rest of United States that this is in fact the new world order.

you have a adress?

I think "Black superiorority" is possible but I don't think it has to do just with big black cocks.
Since the first day my wife told me about her sexual life with Axel, her black boyfriend before me, she never talked about "his big black cock". She just told me how good was he in bed and how excited she was when they were going to have sex.
Even she told me my dick was a little bigger than him! (Axel's cock is as fat as mine but my dick is one centimeter longer than his dick).
However I consider he is "superior" than me in bed due his potential and virility. He could fuck Susie just seconds later from his first orgasm. During his refractory period my wife gave him a blowjob and it made Axel excited soon. He fucked her in doggy and made her cum in a wildly way before he cummed again.
Moreover they fucked over a bus and within a swimming pool and they could obtain orgasms in both ocations, despite the risk to be watched ever existed.
Perhaps it is something psychological in him. I don't know, but I couldn't have sex during stressful situations. Susie asked me some years ago to have sex just in the right moment I had to go to work and I couldn't do it.
During our travel by bus, Axel had a big erection. He took off his dick from his jeans and Susie sat over it. Some minutes later they changed their position an uncomfortable missionary. Axel asked her to wrap her legs around him and I could hear them cumming with soft sights.
When they relaxed, Axel and Susie told me it was an amazing relief for them because they were so excited. I had sex with Susie when we arrived at home, but if she would have asked me to fuck her over the bus, I couldn't have done it.
wpid-1362645-collage_1-590x330.jpg

I think "Black superiorority" is possible but I don't think it has to do just with big black cocks.
Since the first day my wife told me about her sexual life with Axel, her black boyfriend before me, she never talked about "his big black cock". She just told me how good was he in bed and how excited she was when they were going to have sex.
Even she told me my dick was a little bigger than him! (Axel's cock is as fat as mine but my dick is one centimeter longer than his dick).
However I consider he is "superior" than me in bed due his potential and virility. He could fuck Susie just seconds later from his first orgasm. During his refractory period my wife gave him a blowjob and it made Axel excited soon. He fucked her in doggy and made her cum in a wildly way before he cummed again.
Moreover they fucked over a bus and within a swimming pool and they could obtain orgasms in both ocations, despite the risk to be watched ever existed.
Perhaps it is something psychological in him. I don't know, but I couldn't have sex during stressful situations. Susie asked me some years ago to have sex just in the right moment I had to go to work and I couldn't do it.
During our travel by bus, Axel had a big erection. He took off his dick from his jeans and Susie sat over it. Some minutes later they changed their position an uncomfortable missionary. Axel asked her to wrap her legs around him and I could hear them cumming with soft sights.
When they relaxed, Axel and Susie told me it was an amazing relief for them because they were so excited. I had sex with Susie when we arrived at home, but if she would have asked me to fuck her over the bus, I couldn't have done it.
View attachment 328520
Oh yes, the Axel story...do you just copy and paste the same posting again and again? I swear that I just about have it memorized at this point.

thank you miss! x

Useless White Boy.

We have so much in common.

We should start a public group like an official black cock church and be interviewed on Dr. Phil and Tyra Banks.

It is a necessary corrective to all the racism in the world.

Someone must take the lead. I think you should really promote the concept.

well, most rich white guys (and prob most of their wives) fantasize about thuggish black cock fucking their wives in ways that they never could. Money will do lots of things but not fuck a pussy into submission.

My thing is, and I am very very very into black dominance, i don't see a lot of women into it... i'd love to see a video of some real black racial worship

White women want both, white men to produce the money and Black men for sex.

Only racist klansmen nazi bigots deny them the good life.

I see these photos on tumbler and they show some black cock laid across a white woman’s ass. Then the statement about he is superior because he has a larger penis, cock, dick. If this is logical thinking would not a horse be superior to a black man he after has a larger dick. How about an ass or a mule? Would a monkey or gorilla be superior because of cock size?

Just for me a better brain and the ability to be a top paid man in any field would be superior regardless of cock size. I guess I am a poor stupid white man. Most woman tell me you can't support me and flee. It seems to me that the white women are into money and the man with the money gets them. Because of the toys he can provide nice car, house, boat and land. Then there are horses jewelery furs so a man like “Money Bags Mahan” gets the girl.

I understand that I am not smart but if I was would I not point out that there is a whole continent of big dick superior black men. So presuming that these white women craving large black cock are with money and a tone of them are because they go to Africa to adopt babies. Why then would they not pick up a superior cocked black man while over there. There should be enough hungry white women in the United States alone to empty say Kenya of all black men. Yet the liberal media and for that matter all media seem if this is happening to not be reporting on it. Now add to that the little fact that Britain, France, Germany, and most European countries have rich hungry for Big Black Cocked men that should be enough woman to leave only the small cocked black men in all of Africa.

Now if this were happening this would make the news somewhere and thus be on the internet at least. So us ignorant men must then ask are the asses, horses, and other species with superior cocks being used as placebos?

Also...bisexul and straight are fluid concepts. Cuckolds are the happy median between the two points. We are not natural gays but then again no one is naturally straight or natural bi. We have been made into cuckolds and can't get out of the cycle. Ultimately being an addicted interracial cuckold is something that can be imposed on all straight white boys.

Thank you DSOUL. I need even more contained enforcement in my own cuckold relationship. I sometimes think I have too much freedom. The Black Man is too generous to me.

Thank you DSOUL. I need even more contained enforcement in my own cuckold relationship. I sometimes think I have too much freedom. The Black Man is too generous to me.

Get yourself submitted to a Black Master, and you'll have that freedom of your properly contained! That I guarantee.

Dsoul I have to compliment you on your erotic stories. They give me the most orgasmic orgasms. More than I deserve. I read them at bed time with my new wife when we don't have a black lover nearby.

Between you and Expatdad, I can't decide who writes better interracial stories.

Do you have any new recommendations? Only the finest!

Right now, I'm working on a new piece: 'Mary's Addiction'. I should be done with it hopefully before the end of the month. I've submitted 'The Story of THADDEUS BLACK, Part One' to my UK publishers, so that should be out between the end of this month and hopefully January. I don't know if you've read: 'The Life of Jimmy Baddass'.

You should visit my website to find out my recent ones. And while you're there, sign yourself into the CHILL section of my site and discover more hidden gems.

Master SHANGO
http://www.damiendsoul.com/

IMG_1416.JPG BookCoverPreview.do1.jpg Master SHANGO Presents.jpg

well, most rich white guys (and prob most of their wives) fantasize about thuggish black cock fucking their wives in ways that they never could. Money will do lots of things but not fuck a pussy into submission.

I have heard it said that, at least when you go beyond vanilla, people tend to have a sexual personality opposite of their "normal" one....I don't know how true that is, but on your point I've seen tons of real life examples. The rich white guys, the ones that are plugged in and enjoy some kind of official standing, are the ones that seem to get the most turned on at handing their loved ones over to black men.

I have heard it said that, at least when you go beyond vanilla, people tend to have a sexual personality opposite of their "normal" one....I don't know how true that is, but on your point I've seen tons of real life examples. The rich white guys, the ones that are plugged in and enjoy some kind of official standing, are the ones that seem to get the most turned on at handing their loved ones over to black men.

It's always been that way for years, even back before the Reconstruction in the South.

Back