Black Superiority and white submission

I was first chucked in high school. A black guy on my football team fucked my girlfriend. The two of them kept it up and would tease me at school and out. Then after 20 years of marriage my wife found out about it at a class reunion and soon it came back. Yes I enjoy it deep down.
I think it's good for white boys to get used to that sort of thing in high school.

I was first chucked in high school. A black guy on my football team fucked my girlfriend. The two of them kept it up and would tease me at school and out. Then after 20 years of marriage my wife found out about it at a class reunion and soon it came back. Yes I enjoy it deep down.
So does the thought of it still arouse you?

Women need to feel something long black and thick in their pussies...something that gives women a sense of ******* that no white men can fulfill. Blacks will prevail...look at it this way, with all this hatred racist *******...we can stop it through marching and protest, so the only conclusion is through fucking( just thought I put that in there lol)

Women need to feel something long black and thick in their pussies...something that gives women a sense of ******* that no white men can fulfill. Blacks will prevail...look at it this way, with all this hatred racist *******...we can stop it through marching and protest, so the only conclusion is through fucking( just thought I put that in there lol)
Fucking is the way to go hehe. Does any white girl who fucks a black guy ever regret it? No.

Back