Black Studs Cuckolding Whites in College

Pretty girls like you love to get mean and ready, tell me some wicked things you did to torment those white boys.

I guess you meant this... In parties with black athletes and white boys mixed, I guess when I dressed extremely attractive and pretty, looked gorgeous and while all white guys tried or secretly lusted to be my date, going home with a black athlete in front of them. I bet this was heart breaking to the white guys and very mean to them.

I guess you meant this... In parties with black athletes and white boys mixed, I guess when I dressed extremely attractive and pretty, looked gorgeous and while all white guys tried or secretly lusted to be my date, going home with a black athlete in front of them. I bet this was heart breaking to the white guys and very mean to them.
Did you ever dance with any white boys to get their little white penises hard?

See I knew white girls did this on purpose to tease and make us white boys sulk.

See I knew white girls did this on purpose to tease and make us white boys sulk.

it wasn't like us white girls were deliberately doing it. It was simply the case the most gorgeous white girls were lusted after by any guys including white and sometimes obnoxious cocky and confident men. The best looking were regularly picked and plucked and taken home by black athletes in front of white guys eyes

Back