Black-ruled world / Nazism

Tell me about it. There have been so many fake accounts lately it's ridiculous. You can usually spot them by their ludicrous posts and their too-good-to-be-true profile pictures and stories. I can't take half of these threads seriously anymore. So many trolls...
Like you said "stories" Fictitious amounts of B.S, I personally think Jackie Collins books are better.

while I don't think it's a common fantasy. it's a world you made up for youself. looks like most people here don't like it. ok. maybe this isnt the right website to share that fantasy, but it's yours to enjoy and dream up all you want. I neither like it nor dislike it, but I'll just say reccomend keepin that fantasy for another time in another place

Hm, that makes me wonder. If you can't start discussions like this on a forum like this, then what's a girl to do? I always thought that this site was full of quite liberal minded people. Anyway, it's not a big fantasy of mine, I was just interested in what other people thought.

I always thought that this site was full of quite liberal minded people.

Rachel, it was the comparison of Nazism; there are quite a few people here who are old enough to have had fathers in the WW2-Europe campaigns. My grandfather on my *******'s side served in Europe and saw a couple of the concentration camps; his stories were horrifying. He said the stuff they showed on TV was mild compared to the real thing.
For some reason, younger people see Nazism as some form of sensationalism ... exciting and standing for something that was great and powerful. Granddad use to really get pissed off when he'd see the skin heads on TV news. Anyways, don't take it personal ... Mac ;)

Rachel, it was the comparison of Nazism; there are quite a few people here who are old enough to have had fathers in the WW2-Europe campaigns. My grandfather on my *******'s side served in Europe and saw a couple of the concentration camps; his stories were horrifying. He said the stuff they showed on TV was mild compared to the real thing.
For some reason, younger people see Nazism as some form of sensationalism ... exciting and standing for something that was great and powerful. Granddad use to really get pissed off when he'd see the skin heads on TV news. Anyways, don't take it personal ... Mac ;)
yea, it seems like that was the main problem right there. I dont doubt theres folks who get off to readin about black ruled worlds or futures, but it was the style of which it came about that upset everyone here

Hm, that makes me wonder. If you can't start discussions like this on a forum like this, then what's a girl to do? I always thought that this site was full of quite liberal minded people. Anyway, it's not a big fantasy of mine, I was just interested in what other people thought.

I thought your idea was hot. I would love to go to some spot where Black Men and Women ruled for a weekend or week.
I think there used to be a couple.
One had a magazine dedicated to that called "OBEAH"

OBEAHNewsletter was published by Absolute Productions, box 987, Newark, NJ. ,
approximately every ninety days. The OBEAHSOCIETY is dedicated to the enrichment and enlightening of adult persons
truly interested in interracial adventure. We believe in the beauty between
consenting aduits. no matter what form it takes!

I always wanted to go there.

PS I too didn't like the NAZI reference but understood the point.

Funny, nobody seems to be uncomfortable when slavery or reparations come up in fantasy.

Wasn't OBEAH some kind of movement that believed in black racial superiority?

That's because some people on this site erroneously believe that prejudice against black people is wrong, while prejudice against white people is fine.

Funny, nobody seems to be uncomfortable when slavery or reparations come up in fantasy.

Wasn't OBEAH some kind of movement that believed in black racial superiority?

Yes it was, I used to get the magazine, and always wished I could get to N.J. for one of the weekend meetings.

How have I not spotted this yet. Yesssssss!!!!! Let's have a black ruled world. Fuck Obama, I'ma be president. My rule goes. Planes can be made in the shape of a penis and painted black so people can look up and see humongous black clocks flying everywhere.

The fuck is wrong with your retarded brain? Fantasy or not... This is borderline. But it isn't my place to say. I only wanted to point out if there was any sorta race superiority takeover plan, send me the memo early so I can buy popcorn and beer

Bm, Don't fly to Canada. I'd still be next door. Across the waters. Come to the UK

More and more white women are discovering the joys of interracial sex. This is occuring exponentially because each white woman who goes Black tells her friends about it, and each woman who is seen in public with a Black man is a positive example for other white women to follow. The racist conventions that inhibited white women from having sexual/romantic relationships with Black men are eroding (though in many parts of the country white women are still held back by society from dating Black men), and more and more white women are coming to find that they prefer Black men to white men.

The personal decisions being made by individual white women may ultimately coalesce into a social movement to promote white women's freedom to go Black. Such a movement would offer support and respect to white women who choose to have a relationship with a Black man, and especially to white women who date Black men exclusively.

While a minority of white males who recognize the superiority of Black men will no doubt support such a movement, there will no doubt be an increasingly strong backlash from frustrated white men who see themselves losing to Black men on the sexual battleground. A political movement will thus be born aimed at protecting white women's freedom to date Black men.

I find it strange that the author gets so much flack, HERE of all places! It's clearly just a fantasy, and she made that clear at the outset. We all know that this kind of crap is just nonsense, but it's fun to imagine. Like science fiction, action films, etc.

As for my reaction-- I don't like too strong attempts to make these stories plausible- they only backfire and make the readers realise it's a story-- i.e. historical comparisons, while perhaps appropriate, only make us think logically, which quickly defeats the whole idea.

However-- I do LOVE the idea that white men are more and more denied sex as more and more white women realise that Black Men really ARE superior, and as the trend continues, first seen at high schools, etc, then moves into the mainstream, then finally to all areas of society, white-white couples just get rarer and rarer. White boys see Black Men and white women together and think of it as the norm. They stop trying to date white women altogether, and give up. White boys don't ask white girls to dance, they don't ask them to the prom, etc, they stop askign them of dates, and sooner or later, almost al couples are interracial. Only older couples are like to be white-white, while nearly all younger couples are black male-white female. White boys learn at an early age the they have been well and truly defeated, and consign themselves to masturbation, watching interracial couples, sitting at dances and watching mixed couples dance, going to bars and watching mixed couples. They get their thrills vicariously.

This becomes so usual that when Black Men see white men in the public toilets, for example, they may casually ask them if they were walking, and what to. The white boys say which couple they found sexy and had to go and jack off to. The Black Men laugh or are complimented when it is them. Racial tensions are actually much lower, because white boys no longer try to compete. They know they have lost and accept it. They have surrendered to the superior Black Man. White women, of course, have never been happier. They look back at the days of non-interracial sex as a time of hardship and sorrow.

Of course, at some point it is clear that white women will also die out, as all babies will be mixed. This is the rub. Either this is accepted and later it will be seen as a golden age for white men to be cuckolded (from their perspective) or a golden age for them to be eradicated (from everyone else's perspective), or, for some diehard fans of snow bunnies, white male may have their semen taken (collecting it from boys who are accustomed to masturbating over interracial couples will not be difficult!) and white women artificially inseminated. But this is perhaps the ethical question of the day for this wonderful society to ponder, as happy white women have amazing, fulfilling sex exclusively with Black Men, and wimpy white boys are sidelined and happily accept their defeat by jacking off. Ah...paradise....

I'd better add that I have relatives who suffered in 1940's Germany too. Maybe it was insensitive to use such an analogy. But for me this was the strongest way of making the point that human beings are fickle, and we tend to accept that what we are told is normal human behavior is actually normal behavior, if enough people act that way. Look at the example I gave about tobacco.

Anyway, sorry I posted this, and sorry for offending anyone.

Back