'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

yes u are correct cause a tattoo is:
A tattoo is a form of body modification, made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment.

but they are sold as removalable tattoo's
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A tattoo is a form of body modification, made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in my understanding, 'removable' is not a tatoo as such, as I have said. I just do not see the point of it: neither of removable nor permanent

I can see a permanent tattoo and a white woman permanently not having sex with her husband causing the end of a normal marriage and then where are the children of this marriage at especially if they are considered black. If the ******* is not known or cant be found by paternity test then there is husband-less woman with children that all of us must now support. People we are not suppose to be animals and if we were cows then the cow fucks the nearest available bull when she is in season this meas without consideration for breed. So if we are going to act like Animals then the woman should regardless of her heritage and race should fuck any and all males !!!!

I would never get a Black Owned Tattoo if anyone owns me it would be my husband. My husband said me and all black cock sluts pussies should be tattooed so anybody who fucks them will know.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Removable Tats?

You mean Henna Tattoos? Those are just ink drawings on the skin's surface that can be washed off. Actual tattoos that are puncture wounds into the skin are considered permanent.

Tattoo removal is painful, is a form of surgery and is done most commonly with using laser energy to explode the imbedded ink in the skin into small dust that gets carried away by the bloodstream and filtered out of the body. It has various degrees of success depending on the ink used to start with and the age of the tattoo.

Some newer specialty inks claim to work better with this energy-explosion process of removal. Still, why get a tat in the first place if you have second thoughts about it being in and on your body for life?

I as I said cant understand the tattoo of black cock only or black cock owned! I would see it as the end of your marriage. If anyone owns the woman it should be her husband and if anyone owns him it should be his wife. Allowing a "black man" to own either of you and demean the other is the beginning of the end of your marriage. To allow that BBC to knock your wife up without a discussion of it between the husband and wife will in the long run bring a end to your marriage. The most important thing two people regardless of race possess is there marriage. The only way I can conceive of having a black baby and it working for all is if the two people husband and wife are unable to conceive because of his low sperm count and with discussion they decide that the bull is to be the ******* of the baby. Human ego and super ego will somewhere down the line if the words you could not even give me a baby are spoken will ******* the marriage.

do you love your husband or are you a bbc only wife and he dose not get to have you

Once saw a young lady on the London underground with short blonde hair and a tattoo of Africa on the back of her neck. I so wish I'd said hello and told her I admire her tattoo. Wonder where she is now. Aaaaah (big sigh!)

Back