'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

No havent been to docs, dont think they would know what it represents anyway. Most people dont at the moment anyway. I tend to show it when I want to. I usually get guys asking me in pubs/clubs what it means. I tell them its the Queen of Spades and to look it up, their faces are a picture when they find out! Good conversation starter.
My closest friend has seen it and knows why I have it, she thinks its great.
Didnt know about the Vietnam thing, hope I dont bump into any Vietnamese asylum seekers! X
So, I get the impression that you have never run into a guy at a pub who knew what it meant. I would LOVE to hear one of those conversations. I wouldn't be able to join in the conversation because I would have such a hard-on that I couldn't talk..........

So, I get the impression that you have never run into a guy at a pub who knew what it meant. I would LOVE to hear one of those conversations. I wouldn't be able to join in the conversation because I would have such a hard-on that I couldn't talk..........
Black guys in the pub I ******* in now know about it, either from me telling them previously or the word spreading around. So it has generated more guys talking to me. Most of the time at the moment, though, im there with my black guy so the others dont hit on me too hard. Will be very interesting if me and my guy stop seeing each other! I'd hopefully be very busy! Especially if they all think like you Porkypig! X

I had mine done permanently. I want people to know I have been with black guys and I prefer black guys. I also didnt want to 'chicken' out at times. Its there now and will be a permanent reminder for me and hubby of what Ive done. But it is also in a place I can keep covered when im with family so all good!

I like wut i see and where im seeing it.... very tastefully done. I can see it just barely peeking over your g-string, just barely catching my eye triggering my curiosity.... lol very nice....

I like wut i see and where im seeing it.... very tastefully done. I can see it just barely peeking over your g-string, just barely catching my eye triggering my curiosity.... lol very nice....
Thanx Chocolate T. I think I chose the perfect place as, depending on what I wear, I can put myself on show or keep it hidden. Interestingly, when im out with my black guy he doesnt like me showing it off. But lots of his friends have seen it already!

what will you woman do if you become pregnant by a fling with a black lover? Do you care or are you like a ******* that will stand until pregnant? There was a bitch dog that I watched and she stood fore several males one after another not snapping or attempting to leave. Is this how it is with owners of Black owned Tattoos? Do you have any concerns about possible diseases?
Lonerancher
what will you woman do if you become pregnant by a fling with a black lover? Do you care or are you like a ******* that will stand until pregnant? There was a bitch dog that I watched and she stood fore several males one after another not snapping or attempting to leave. Is this how it is with owners of Black owned Tattoos? Do you have any concerns about possible diseases?
Im not sure getting any tattoo done makes me more likely to get pregnant or catch diseases. If I did get pregnant or catch something I would live with it, thats what lifes all about. If not you may as well stay at home and do nothing your entire life.

I suppose this is a question about regrets. I have my first boyfriends initials tattooed above my pussy, I have another ex boyfriends nicknames tattooed on my right ass cheek, we split a week later. Do I regret them? Probably a bit, would I have them taken off, never! They are part of the story of my life and some good times. Ive now got a tattoo showing people I like to have sex with black guys, and have had sex with them. Will I regret it, again I might but will enjoy the ride. And, yes, sometimes I worry about an itch or spot especially when I watch health programmes about bareback anal or whatever! Finally I have decided I probably will go with my guys friends and will see what happens.
People with no regrets, never take risks.

Knowing a bit about me, would you have bareback sex with me, or someone like me, or would you not take the risk?

Ann, has the thought gone through your head at all about someday getting another BBC-lover tattoo? Like maybe something on the pubic area that would ONLY be seen by your lovers? Like "Black Only" or a different QofS design? It wouldn't be something you would be flashing at clubs but only seen as a pleasant surprise by the lucky guys who you take to your bed. Or do you feel one is plenty for all time?

Hi Porkypig, yes I have thought about it, and talked about it with hubby and my guy. Ive been looking at images on google at these sort of tattoos. I am tempted to have 'Black Cock Only' above my pussy or a red loveheart with BBC inside. But if I do it wont be for sometime.
I did like the temporary QoS above my pussy which did look great when I dropped my panties. Nice to see it still on google images!

Hi Porkypig, yes I have thought about it, and talked about it with hubby and my guy. Ive been looking at images on google at these sort of tattoos. I am tempted to have 'Black Cock Only' above my pussy or a red loveheart with BBC inside. But if I do it wont be for sometime.
I did like the temporary QoS above my pussy which did look great when I dropped my panties. Nice to see it still on google images!
Glad to hear you're thinking about it. Do I have a vote? Of course, I like the sentiment of "Black Cock Only", but I really like your "BBC inside a heart" idea. With all the BBC tats that I've seen depicted on the internet, I've never seen that. I guess part of the reason I like it is that it implies a love of BBC. The "only" tat is more like a regulation - just a bit cold. So, I sure hope you move up the timeline and I look forward to seeing it!

Glad to hear you're thinking about it. Do I have a vote? Of course, I like the sentiment of "Black Cock Only", but I really like your "BBC inside a heart" idea. With all the BBC tats that I've seen depicted on the internet, I've never seen that. I guess part of the reason I like it is that it implies a love of BBC. The "only" tat is more like a regulation - just a bit cold. So, I sure hope you move up the timeline and I look forward to seeing it!
Hubby agrees with you, he not keen on the 'black cock only' as it implies he not allowed in! He prefers 'slut wife for black cock' but im not so keen on having the word 'slut' on me!

Simple: you just need an "asterisk" after the "Black cock only"! ;) "Slut wife for black cock" seems a bit long. I'm afraid you would run out of pubis. I agree you shouldn't have "slut" on you, unless you proudly self-identify as a slut, as some women do. I would lobby again for your "BBC in a heart" idea. I think that is unique and concise and it doesn't leave your hubby out. I just love the image of him licking your pussy tat. I would think that would give him a hard-on if he didn't already have one.

yes i plan to get my angle or thigh did so they at the least know i am interested an can be approched for talking or dating!!
Go for it! Its worked for me. Have you tried the temporary QoS tatts? I would suggest using and testing them out first, see what reaction you get. It will also help where you eventually have the real one done.

Thanx Chocolate T. I think I chose the perfect place as, depending on what I wear, I can put myself on show or keep it hidden. Interestingly, when im out with my black guy he doesnt like me showing it off. But lots of his friends have seen it already!
yes i plan to get my angle or thigh did so they at the least know i am interested an can be approched for talking or dating!!
That wou definitely catch my attention!

Back