'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

I as I said cant understand the tattoo of black cock only or black cock owned! I would see it as the end of your marriage. If anyone owns the woman it should be her husband and if anyone owns him it should be his wife. Allowing a "black man" to own either of you and demean the other is the beginning of the end of your marriage. To allow that BBC to knock your wife up without a discussion of it between the husband and wife will in the long run bring a end to your marriage. The most important thing two people regardless of race possess is there marriage. The only way I can conceive of having a black baby and it working for all is if the two people husband and wife are unable to conceive because of his low sperm count and with discussion they decide that the bull is to be the ******* of the baby. Human ego and super ego will somewhere down the line if the words you could not even give me a baby are spoken will ******* the marriage.
A woman can have the Queen of Spades tattoo and still be happily married to a white man. I am, I have the tattoo on my lower back permanently, its to attract black guys and so I cant back out! My hubby is happy its on there, its not an 'either/or' between BBC and hubby, but both.

My hat is off to you sounds perfect and the way it should be. Bbut the key word as I see it is BOTH because this means the black man (no black man can break you two up) he may own you for a evening or a weekend but he does not own you own you. All three of you underrstand that.
Thanx, but its not quite so perfect, sometimes hubby gets bit jealous, sometimes the guy i see is a bit distant or even wants to share me with his mates (I dont by the way) but all good. X

I'd actually quite like to hear that :) different strokes for different folks. So long as we still had affection for eachother I be a happy man.

so if hubby said Please stop would you ?? or would you answer like this lady. this is what i see as a relationship ender. If this were my wife. My chastity would be removed and I would see a divorce lawyer on Monday.
If hubby asked me to stop I would. I wouldnt be happy though as it was him who persuaded me to go with black guys and I was quite nervous at beginning. Ive just got going with it and, if me and the guy im seeing split, I will find another (and another?) but I wouldnt embarrass hubby. X

I would love to have wife with spade tat to just show black men she is up for the sharing but it would be pointless for her not to be with me. But I love to watch her with BBC so I can see her in action and after I can get off in her used pussy.
They are a turn on! Have you thought of getting the temporary queen of spades tattoos from Greg and Sheryls site? Thats what I used to begin with, before having proper tattoo. She can try it in different places to see where you prefer it.

I suppose it depends on the couple and what they want out of it. I can see why husbands do become cucks though especially the longer it goes on. My hubby has had to swallow some pride about a couple of things including driving me to my guys place and picking me up the next morning, briefly saying 'hi' to my guy and making small talk to a man he knows has spent the night with his wife! Hubbies will have to be strong not to get eaten up by jealousy so becoming cuckold may be preferable.

I heard about the Jack of Spades recently.
I think it is for the cuckold husband to signify his submission to his wife and black guys.
Anybody heard of this?

I have no tattoos and honestly can't imagine getting one, QOS or otherwise.

I'd be cool with a temp one, or henna or something, but not permanent.

I've thought about it, but I'd prefer to use a bracelet or a temporary tattoo, if anything. Personally, I don't think I need a tattoo to signify my love for interracial.

I had mine done permanently. I want people to know I have been with black guys and I prefer black guys. I also didnt want to 'chicken' out at times. Its there now and will be a permanent reminder for me and hubby of what Ive done. But it is also in a place I can keep covered when im with family so all good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 323
I had mine done permanently. I want people to know I have been with black guys and I prefer black guys. I also didnt want to 'chicken' out at times. Its there now and will be a permanent reminder for me and hubby of what Ive done. But it is also in a place I can keep covered when im with family so all good!
Ann, have you had any visits to the doctor since you got your Spades tat? Any comments?
You know, the Ace of Spades was used by US soldier in Viet Nam as a scare tactic, sort of like a calling card left on Viet Cong bodies. I wonder if most people would see the spade and not the "Q".

Ann, have you had any visits to the doctor since you got your Spades tat? Any comments?
You know, the Ace of Spades was used by US soldier in Viet Nam as a scare tactic, sort of like a calling card left on Viet Cong bodies. I wonder if most people would see the spade and not the "Q".
No havent been to docs, dont think they would know what it represents anyway. Most people dont at the moment anyway. I tend to show it when I want to. I usually get guys asking me in pubs/clubs what it means. I tell them its the Queen of Spades and to look it up, their faces are a picture when they find out! Good conversation starter.
My closest friend has seen it and knows why I have it, she thinks its great.
Didnt know about the Vietnam thing, hope I dont bump into any Vietnamese asylum seekers! X

Back