'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

.... I always thought perhaps a black ring next to her wedding ring on the same finger would start a few conversations.
Tattoos fade over time or can be hidden by clothes.

Yeah, I agree, tattoos discolor over time + if her decision to not be "black owned" should change, she's stuck with a very expensive tattoo removal. Jewelry, however, like earrings, necklaces, and anklets, stay shiny and located in areas that are much easier to see. Although, I do like the small "black spade" tattoo on a breast when its located near the cleavage ... what a turn-on. :)

QOS = queen of Spades.

It is a cryptic way of showing being black-owned. Queen, self-explanatory, spades being another word for blacks. It is common with wives with cuckold hubbies.

Edit: Actually the pic you posted a few messages up is a QOS tattoo. Now you know.
yes I remember ..... that would be kinda cool. now Im revisiting the whole idea. right now she just pays my internet bill... but im thinkin that would but a cool birthday/christmas gift. Thanks for the idea..CT

TatianaS why wouldnt you!!
if u like black why not display it!!!
in saying that i havent cum across any black guy who knows what it means!!!
we are from ireland so the black guys here arent up to speed.

TatianaS why wouldnt you!!
if u like black why not display it!!!
in saying that i havent cum across any black guy who knows what it means!!!
we are from ireland so the black guys here arent up to speed.
I'd ask, why would I?

Also I am not keen on any kind of tatoos.

obvious you dont know much about the queen of spades tattoos!!!

they are Temporary, and will wash off
well that's not tatoo as such then, is it?

While I am speaking about a real thing... anyway, I do not think I would do any drawing on my body within the near future... yes, things might change but so far I think like that...

Back