Kiba1104

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hi! I may be a rare case on this site, but I'd like to at least talk about myself a bit. I'm in south Florida, I'm on the awkward side. My hobbies include gaming, anime, cars, and comics. I also cosplay time to time. I'd love to talk with more of you about yourselves especially if you are into the same things! Let's nerd out!

Also seeking to date a white woman in or near my area. Whether it's ongoing friends, or a serious thing. Interracial has always been a thing of mine. I absolutely adore a white woman's eye color. And the contrast of white skin on black is to die for :D That's all from me. Have a good one!

Attachments

• IMG_20180614_210023_857.jpg
    IMG_20180614_210023_857.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 44
I am always down for it! Message me at any time
Welcome to the site! I’m a big fan of anime, cartoons, comics and videos games too! And I’m sure you will find someone near by you :D but yeah HMU if you just want to talk about nerdy things

It's kinda cool being nerdy these days anyways. I've always been into comics so when the mcu started making this world of visual masterpieces I was able to get my wife into this too. Some of the hottest women are nerds ony. Love the cosplay lol
I appreciate the compliment! I just felt like I would be the only dorky one on here trying to find something to last while everyone else just wants someone for the night. And that guantlet will turn to her to ashes lmao

Hey how have u been through all this? We haven’t talked in a while but you were nerdy like me so I just kinda stood out
When I was looking at old posts

Back