Black Men vs White Men (same size penis)

If a black man and a white man both had the same size penis, which one would be better in bed?

• black man

Votes: 71 67.0%
  • white man

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I think they would both be equal

Votes: 30 28.3%

• Total voters
View attachment 139661

haterade ... :) I like that ... think I'll use that word some, too, if you don't mind! Think I'll use that on some of NiggDicks posts next time. Now THAT GUY is a hater of white guys for sure ... Thanks!

He started by hating on mexicans and then started talking about white guys. Really, there is no reason to hate on one race or ethnicity because of what their women like. I grew up in a primarily latino community where girls that dated black dudes were disowned by their families. Now, you see mexican chicks with black guys more often. same thing with white girls.

If

I'm into white women that fuck black men, so in that scenerio there are a lot more of you, so I'm cool with that. I'm an ass licker, so thats more ass to lick (I'm not into the creampie thing or anything bi or gay, just to set the record straight)
I think fucking white women is only hotter when she’s married to a white man cuz I know or we know that we fuck her silly and he can’t do ******* about it

I thought the question was asked to the ladies. Guys, it would be nice to keep all discussions civilized and friendly. No hate, shaming, insulting, etc needed. Fantasies, needs/wants, or curiosity, etc, has led each and everyone here. Let's be cool! And, please, no need to raise re-direct the question to other question in a specific thread that needs answers, but rather make a new post. That will enrich our discussion, understanding, and learning, and ultimately our pleasure/enjoyment. Be cool, life's short.

My wife has had guys of both races fuck the hell out of her. She has also had some dissapointmens from both.. It really depends on the individual. We typically invite multiple guys over as its unusual for her to be left satisfied by just one guy.

For myself it is much more erotic to be with a black man and the ones I have been with seem to put more into it than the white guys I have been with.

Back