Black Men vs White Men (same size penis)

If a black man and a white man both had the same size penis, which one would be better in bed?

• black man

Votes: 71 67.0%
  • white man

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I think they would both be equal

Votes: 30 28.3%

• Total voters
If
hey, WMfuture: what if there is NO future for the white male? :devil: now i think there definitely is a place for tthem. they make great domestics, r prettty good at earning money and generally can be quite useful. :bounce: but i'm just wondering how thatt would play out in ur mind?:rolleyes:

I'm into white women that fuck black men, so in that scenerio there are a lot more of you, so I'm cool with that. I'm an ass licker, so thats more ass to lick (I'm not into the creampie thing or anything bi or gay, just to set the record straight)

More exotic, taboo, and exciting to you or to a white woman? Sounds like you have first hand experience.
Not directly but any white guy who has brought the subject up with women knows. There's a hard to define element about black men that women find exciting and it's not just their pricks.

How could mixed race sex.be taboo when the president of the USA is the by product of RACE MIXING.People we have a Halfbreed mutt for Pres.Taboo my ass

Oh it is not Taboo anymore.In California all you ever see dating and Breeding little White girls are short fat pudgy Mexican men.Anyone can get a white girl these days what is so taboo about the human races cum dumpster the white women.

My opinion. What is so taboo about Race mixing with a White girl.That will date and marry outside of her race faster than any other race of women.The white women will date short fat Mexican men.Black men,Asian men.And make those halfbreed brown babies.Now back in the 1950's when we had good old segregation race mixing might have been taboo not anymore thanks to the minority mans cum dumpster the White women.

Oh it is not Taboo anymore.In California all you ever see dating and Breeding little White girls are short fat pudgy Mexican men.Anyone can get a white girl these days what is so taboo about the human races cum dumpster the white women.
i'm in california. what i see are very few bigots, angry people and ignorant asses. looks likke there still are a few out in the central valley near merced. oh dear, is that where ur from?

My opinion. What is so taboo about Race mixing with a White girl.That will date and marry outside of her race faster than any other race of women.The white women will date short fat Mexican men.Black men,Asian men.And make those halfbreed brown babies.Now back in the 1950's when we had good old segregation race mixing might have been taboo not anymore thanks to the minority mans cum dumpster the White women.
sounds like someone's not getting any:cold: aw hbb, just go lie down in ur twin bed and play iwth ur sock puppet :bounce: for awhile. u need to release some of that tension.

Just go and fuck your little short fat small dick beaner Mexican boyfriend like all Mexican mans White whores in California do.I see them white whores walking down the street pregnant pushing a baby stroller with a little Halfbreed brown gang banging baby in the stroller with a Mexican beaner about 5'3" following her the white girl be like 5' 11" way taller than the Mexican they look like fools together getting laughed at.:bounce:

Black men easily.

Many black men have better rhythm than white boys, and seem to last longer.

Granted, this is only from what i've seen and heard from my wife, so others could have different experiences

sounds like someone's not getting any:cold: aw hbb, just go lie down in ur twin bed and play iwth ur sock puppet :bounce: for awhile. u need to release some of that tension.

I'll take you up on that offer mistress! I can offer you ... say ... around 35 more IQ points too! LOL

I get more than enough pussy thank you.I like Asian women and sexy Halfbreeds and Redbones.I don't do pathetic white boys white wifes. That are so pathetic they are not even man enough to fuck their own wifes they have to get a loser Black man to do what they can't.Man up fuck your own wife.:frantic:

I get more than enough pussy thank you.I like Asian women and sexy Halfbreeds and Redbones.I don't do pathetic white boys white wifes. That are so pathetic they are not even man enough to fuck their own wifes they have to get a loser Black man to do what they can't.Man up fuck your own wife.:frantic:
Oh good. I was worried for you. You sounded like the kind of guy that people roll their eyes about at parties and then they talk behind your back because they're too nice to say what they think within earshot. That kind of guy never gets laid except by the skankiest of women. So glad your not THAT guy! Obviously then, you're just pretending to be an obnoxious ass. Glad to hear you're not!

Hmm Oh. Your one of the pitiful pathetic White males That I said that are such sexual deviants that they need a a Black male to fuck there white wife while they watch.Just pathetic grow some balls. Or a dick lol and fuck your own wife. Thanks to pathetic White males like you that can't satisfy their own women.The white women will date outside of her race faster than any other race of women and make Half a Race mixed brown babies.It is know wonder the census predicts that Mexicans will become the new majority in America by 2030. I'm through with you.:cry:

This is a very interesting question I agree with satyr303 it depends on the person but also the person you are. I'm black from a traditional African family but have always like white girls more

Back