Black Men vs White Men (same size penis)

If a black man and a white man both had the same size penis, which one would be better in bed?

• black man

Votes: 71 67.0%
  • white man

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I think they would both be equal

Votes: 30 28.3%

• Total voters
ur crystal balls aren't working so well. jack's not married.

but i'm glad ur through with us. :)
That's great Jack's not married.Maybe you and him can get married. Then he can pimp you out to every hung black male he can find for you.Like a good Mexican Mans White whore.Then he can watch the black man do to you what he can only dream about doing.
Erect_Micropenis_Measuring_3_Inches.jpg
Micropenis_d083ed_600617.jpg

That's great Jack's not married.Maybe you and him can get married. Then he can pimp you out to every hung black male he can find for you.Like a good Mexican Mans White whore.Then he can watch the black man do to you what he can only dream about doing.

oh silly little man. jack will never pimp me out. :) he couldn't even if he wanted to. i alone choose my lovers.

i could pimp him out but i would never do that. he's MY cucky pet :frantic:

ur mistake is in thinking that everyone thinks like u do. u live in a very small world baby. sucks for u

weren't u through with us? tsk tsk. arrogant, bigoted, academically challenged, self-absorbed, narrow minded and now a liar too. very sad

marriage? maybe baby :happy:

The biggest sex organ we have (at least most of us have) is between the ears. If that sex organ responds better to black than to white, so be it. That's why God tossed a multi-colored number of races on this earth, I imagine. We all have our "preferences" ... I prefer perky smaller tits & smooth pussy on a petite frame with no huge body tattoos; and I particularly like Asian chicks, but that's just ME and what I like.

Let's ask THIS question to the ladies: If your desire is to establish a stable, committed marriage, to start & raise a family, with the expectations of being married happily ever after, which would you choose, based upon current statistics? See, it's all the way you base the question, I think! ;)
I can tell you one thing, there are lots of things more important than sex when it comes to marriage & relationships.

The biggest sex organ we have (at least most of us have) is between the ears. If that sex organ responds better to black than to white, so be it. That's why God tossed a multi-colored number of races on this earth, I imagine. We all have our "preferences" ... I prefer perky smaller tits & smooth pussy on a petite frame with no huge body tattoos; and I particularly like Asian chicks, but that's just ME and what I like.

Let's ask THIS question to the ladies: If your desire is to establish a stable, committed marriage, to start & raise a family, with the expectations of being married happily ever after, which would you choose, based upon current statistics? See, it's all the way you base the question, I think! ;)
I can tell you one thing, there are lots of things more important than sex when it comes to marriage & relationships.
lmao, ur girl sure doesn't look asian.

speak for urself on the importance of sex!!! the "lot of things" are importtant, it's true. but great sex:frantic: rates prettty high for this girl.:rolleyes: in fact, lousy in bed:cold: would be a deal breaker.

speak for urself on the importance of sex!!! the "lot of things" are importtant, it's true. but great sex:frantic: rates prettty high for this girl.:rolleyes: in fact, lousy in bed:cold: would be a deal breaker.

While I wouldn't want to say that I know what Macnfries was intending, but I would think that if a guy is on here with his girl or wife looking for her to enjoy some BBC, the sex issue is not so much one of being lousy in bed, but more one of adding to her pleasure or obtaining that which he can't completely provide, which in a way is him taking care of her sexual needs and desires.
So in that context, taking care of all the other things a good marriage or relationship requires is what is most important for those of us who have that mind set as the sex is something that is taking care of itself. ;)

While I wouldn't want to say that I know what Macnfries was intending, but I would think that if a guy is on here with his girl or wife looking for her to enjoy some BBC, the sex issue is not so much one of being lousy in bed, but more one of adding to her pleasure or obtaining that which he can't completely provide, which in a way is him taking care of her sexual needs and desires.
So in that context, taking care of all the other things a good marriage or relationship requires is what is most important for those of us who have that mind set as the sex is something that is taking care of itself. ;)
makes a lot of sense.

It's gotta be Black for me. There is no other choice and can be answered quickly and easily. Black, please!

Remember the song by Meatloaf ... "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad" .... :) If I felt it that important to hook up with an Asian, my wife would not stand in the way of it, I'm sure. That's what makes her so irreplaceable! Besides, did I mention "red heads" ... ????? Mac loves redheads too! Now tell me where I can possibly find a red headed Asian chick? :smoke:
My wife trusts me as much as I trust her, which is quite alot. Besides, we have 2 teens, and it sometimes takes the 2 of us to handle either one of them.
My being "here" is to feed my own fantasies, actually!

Just for your information people, you can all go fuck your cows, wherever you have them hidden and don't come crying to me, after you had your ass screwed and your hair is off, that ******* aint my problem. I really don't care if you are bald, go get a wig or you can just go and piss off on the tree where you all belong, cunt motherfuckin ass ******* fuck crap in the middle of space :D

Oh it is not Taboo anymore.In California all you ever see dating and Breeding little White girls are short fat pudgy Mexican men.Anyone can get a white girl these days what is so taboo about the human races cum dumpster the white women.

Damn! Someone drank their haterade... Anyway, why hate if there are certain places where there are more mexicans than blacks, and that is what the gringas like? I've seen black dudes with some fine mexican mamis before and could care less. Plus,where I'm at now, I notice that most black dudes are hooked up with some big white girls. it's all about locality. I think that whole taboo thing is ridiculous because white women I've seen like dating the exotic men, be it puerto ricans, mexicans, european, and black.

I get more than enough pussy thank you.I like Asian women and sexy Halfbreeds and Redbones.I don't do pathetic white boys white wifes. That are so pathetic they are not even man enough to fuck their own wifes they have to get a loser Black man to do what they can't.Man up fuck your own wife.:frantic:
so... why are you on this site then?

That way I see it is that people have preferences and there is nothing wrong with dating different races. when it comes to the intteracial scene, there are people who are curious. people with fantasies, women who just like black men, and some very insecure people thrown in the mix, but that doesn't mean that all the other races are inferior or have small dicks. It's all about genetics and preferences.

Back