Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

At this point I only count the ones where I'm their first BBC. Because that's basically a life changing experience as opposed to just another fuck.

I've had three "first encounters" this year...

Including this one :)
Funnily i find the idea of "initiations" appealing somehow. But also i know some Women and Black men would lie about that in order to "spice things up". So perhaps your "firsts" have been with other Black men before you. 🤷‍♂️ But who knows? 🤔

At this point I only count the ones where I'm their first BBC. Because that's basically a life changing experience as opposed to just another fuck.

I've had three "first encounters" this year...

Including this one :)
To say that is super exciting is a gross understatement! That must be so incredible to be their "first".

I have never been caught. I don't want to disturb my home, or their home. I just want the wife as my slut. And doing it when it's forbidden, and she has to hide because she has a whole other life, and more to the hotness. Imagine fucking a wife or girlfriend regularly in taboo and or public places but without being caught. The sexiness is heightened. Imagine sending her home to her unsuspecting man with your cum in her pussy, ass, or mouth. And he has no clue.
I know it sounds like a thrill.. But man I don't know about that. I prefer the husband know I am plowing that pussy. It just takes one snapped husband to fuck your whole day. Be swinging since I was about 25.. Hell I get taken to dinner and breakfast for fucking the wife. Have even been offered to be taken on a cruise

I know it sounds like a thrill.. But man I don't know about that. I prefer the husband know I am plowing that pussy. It just takes one snapped husband to fuck your whole day. Be swinging since I was about 25.. Hell I get taken to dinner and breakfast for fucking the wife. Have even been offered to be taken on a cruise
Same, I have zero interest if the husband doesn't know. Not a fan when this becomes about the act and not the kink.

Only two, though I'd love to have more. My longest FWB relationship was with a 40-year old white wife about 3-4 years ago.
I feel you I am about that long term situation right now been 3 years with my current couple.. They took me to dinner last Friday.. Went back to their house fucked her so good!! She is 61..but a blonde goddess 5ft 5 130lbs great tits nice ass!! I am happy and content

I feel you I am about that long term situation right now been 3 years with my current couple.. They took me to dinner last Friday.. Went back to their house fucked her so good!! She is 61..but a blonde goddess 5ft 5 130lbs great tits nice ass!! I am happy and content

The longest I had was just under 14 years and covered five states; her husband was actually at home only three times.

Back