Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

I know it sounds like a thrill.. But man I don't know about that. I prefer the husband know I am plowing that pussy. It just takes one snapped husband to fuck your whole day. Be swinging since I was about 25.. Hell I get taken to dinner and breakfast for fucking the wife. Have even been offered to be taken on a cruise
I just prefer it forbidden. If a husband wants me to fuck his wife without him being in the picture, I will do it as well. My interest is the wife, and that's the only person I wanna have an interaction with. I don't wanna be watched by a husband. Who is to say he can't snap then. When it's forbidden, I am cautious, but also I am prepared for that husband who will snap - I will snap right back.
For me it is fun. I like knowing that the woman knows that what she is doing is wrong, but she doesn't wanna be right. I don't want that warped morality where the husband is too weak to resist his wife's desires, so he goes along, but is silently weeping inside. And then the thrill that you might get caught is fun as well. You can up the ante with places you fuck her. Different people, different desires. I desire the forbidden.

I just prefer it forbidden. If a husband wants me to fuck his wife without him being in the picture, I will do it as well. My interest is the wife, and that's the only person I wanna have an interaction with. I don't wanna be watched by a husband. Who is to say he can't snap then. When it's forbidden, I am cautious, but also I am prepared for that husband who will snap - I will snap right back.
For me it is fun. I like knowing that the woman knows that what she is doing is wrong, but she doesn't wanna be right. I don't want that warped morality where the husband is too weak to resist his wife's desires, so he goes along, but is silently weeping inside. And then the thrill that you might get caught is fun as well. You can up the ante with places you fuck her. Different people, different desires. I desire the forbidden.
You say "forbidden" others call it "taboo". No matter what you call it, it's part of the desire for some. That goes for "the third party" as well as the "cheating" wife or husband in some cases. Less is spoken about couples where the husband is fully aware of the wife's activities but won't let you know in order to keep the taboo factor and your interest high. i wonder how many husbands of the wives you got with actually knew without telling you. 🤔 ;)

You say "forbidden" others call it "taboo". No matter what you call it, it's part of the desire for some. That goes for "the third party" as well as the "cheating" wife or husband in some cases. Less is spoken about couples where the husband is fully aware of the wife's activities but won't let you know in order to keep the taboo factor and your interest high. i wonder how many husbands of the wives you got with actually knew without telling you. 🤔 ;)
Yes, some call it taboo. Is it possible that their significant others could be secretly in the know? Anything is possible, but I doubt it. One of them, I have been fucking since 2009 - she's Mrs. S in my album. I seriously doubt her husband know - for reasons I cannot divulge. Two of them had fiancés who were on assignments in the military. The other 3, I also don't believe their husbands knew.
But let's say you are right that their husbands have been secretly in on it, as I don't know this, I'm still having my thrill. Also, if a woman tells me her husband knows, I would still fuck her if I am attracted to her, but provided we agree that he and I have no dealings. In truth, I won't enjoy it as much as if he didn't know at all.

One of our friends - just a one-time-date - told me, he was fucking white wifes all around Europe. It was for him like collecting stamps or stickers... I had been his 47th only in Germany. I first felt shocked about that, but he was a brilliant fucker and got his 47th bitch 😁 he sprayed his cum around the whole continent 👌

I stopped counting around the age of 25I’m 49 now, I’ve been living in Hawai’i for 10+ yrs.
Before Covid I was doing 1or 2 a week & it was rapid!! I only do white women :balanced: & they are repeat guests 😉....
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked very many white wives. Even at 1 white wife per week for 25 years equals 52 wives times 25 years which equals 1.300 white men's wives, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Back