Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

I know a few of hubs of wifes I fucked. Worked with a couple of them. Is nice to know the secret about the wife, when she come to see him and smile at me......we chat it up like everything is 100% cool and casual. One time, I fucked a wife at lunch and she drop by later to see her hub....my cum was still inside her.

All are usually unexpected. But I got caught up with one of them bc she was sex as fuck. Even got pregnant 😂 she was a coach wife from an nfl team. Well, after he found out they moved to San Francisco on the other side of the country lol
Sounds like her husband was not happy that you fucked your black baby into his white wife's pussy and womb. But he did love her enough to not divorce her. I hope his wife did have your baby and are loving raising him or her.

Was part of a breeding gangbang on 1.
2 others I had “first access” to her. Literally whenever I wanted her, schedules on their part were shifted to accommodate. They got off on the “on call” nature of it
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 8 white wives. Was the breeding gangbang on the white wife very exciting and successful? You must have been excited, proud and felt Superior that you had “first access” to 2 white men's wives. They acted the way Nature designed females to act, to have sex with Superior Alpha males even though they were married to Beta males.

I didn't give a number because I have NO clue!!! I started interracial in 1977 in Europe while in the navy, started swinging with my late wife in the late 80s...since widowed in '97 have preferred cuckolding and couples to conventional dating....to me, three a year across all that time would be ultra conservative. I do prefer long term relationships but most couples just want to try it out.
Thank you for your comment. Wow!!! Congratulations on having fucked so many white wives that you have NO clue how many. So 3 white wives a year for 43 years results in a 130 white wives that you have fucked. Amazing!!!!

Only two, though I'd love to have more. My longest FWB relationship was with a 40-year old white wife about 3-4 years ago.
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 2 white wives. 3-4 years is a long time to have a white wife as you slut.

I know a few of hubs of wifes I fucked. Worked with a couple of them. Is nice to know the secret about the wife, when she come to see him and smile at me......we chat it up like everything is 100% cool and casual. One time, I fucked a wife at lunch and she drop by later to see her hub....my cum was still inside her.
Hot that you and the white wife were able to chat it up like everything was 100% cool and casual and that one time, you fucked a wife at lunch and she dropped by later to see her hub with your cum still inside her.

At this point I only count the ones where I'm their first BBC. Because that's basically a life changing experience as opposed to just another fuck.

I've had three "first encounters" this year...

Including this one :)
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having "first encounters" of fucking 3 white wives for their first black cock experience. Even though you no longer count the white wives that you have fucked, do you have a ballpark number of the wives you fucked?

• Wow
Reactions: wit
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 8 white wives. Was the breeding gangbang on the white wife very exciting and successful? You must have been excited, proud and felt Superior that you had “first access” to 2 white men's wives. They acted the way Nature designed females to act, to have sex with Superior Alpha males even though they were married to Beta males.
Yea it was pretty awesome. As for the breeding it was me and two other bbcs for a 5 hr session and yea we got her pregnant

Most white guys on these forums get ignored and it’s assumed we will be weirdly (statistically quite accurate so fair enough) which means it’s super rare to hear from the Black alpha guys and their experiences. Thank you all so much for joining in this post!! It’s been a fantastic read.

I’ve fucked many. The best is when the husband doesn’t know. Even had a husband call my phone once asking to leave his wife alone, the next week she was fucking me in his car🤷🏾‍♂️ 😂
No, no, no! The best one was the husband who set it up, and watched while she and I went at it. We stopped to catch our breath.....he was sitting there ******* faced ******* and crying and asking what was wrong with him to do something like this. We both reassured him he was a good man, she told him how much she loved him and thanked him for caring about her needs so much.....and then we started fucking again; he was snoring when we were done.

Back