Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

I can say "Roll on, little brother!" I'm 66...and just want one more!

I can say "Roll on, little brother!" I'm 66...and just want one more!
Thank you for your comment. But you did not mention how many white wives that you have already fucked? I wish you the best of luck in being able to fuck at least one more white wife; hopefully, many more white wives.

I’ve fucked many. The best is when the husband doesn’t know. Even had a husband call my phone once asking to leave is wife alone, the next week she was fucking me in his car🤷🏾‍♂️ 😂
Sorry that you feel that you have fucked too many white wives. On the positive side, I hope that many of the white wives did enjoy great orgasms on your big black cock. Do you have a ball park number of how many white wives that you have fucked?

I have never been caught. I don't want to disturb my home, or their home. I just want the wife as my slut. And doing it when it's forbidden, and she has to hide because she has a whole other life, and more to the hotness. Imagine fucking a wife or girlfriend regularly in taboo and or public places but without being caught. The sexiness is heightened. Imagine sending her home to her unsuspecting man with your cum in her pussy, ass, or mouth. And he has no clue.

I have never been caught. I don't want to disturb my home, or their home. I just want the wife as my slut. And doing it when it's forbidden, and she has to hide because she has a whole other life, and more to the hotness. Imagine fucking a wife or girlfriend regularly in taboo and or public places but without being caught. The sexiness is heightened. Imagine sending her home to her unsuspecting man with your cum in her pussy, ass, or mouth. And he has no clue.
All are usually unexpected. But I got caught up with one of them bc she was sex as fuck. Even got pregnant 😂 she was a coach wife from an nfl team. Well, after he found out they moved to San Francisco on the other side of the country lol

Thank you for your comment. Good that you don't want to disturb your home or their home. I do understand your desire to have and use a white wife as your slut. I imagine it is exciting for you to fuck a wife or girlfriend regularly in taboo and or public places but without being caught. I have been beside my wife while other men, including a couple of black men, enjoyed playing with my wife naked TiTs, nipples and pussy in public places, bar, street and park and in front of other people. My wife did have clothes on but was mostly naked and the guys just openly put their hands in my wife's blouse and under her skirt to play with her as they wished while I and other people watched. The other men enjoyed using another man's wife, my wife, as their slut in front of me and other people in public.

Okay who wants to add one more to their number ? Hit me up- bbc only 9 plus
I hope all of the black men that have commented here reply to you and they all get to add you their list of white wives they have fucked. Some of them would need many bed posts to put notches in for each white wife they have fucked. Naturally I hope that you enjoy having many intense orgasms on their big black cocks.

Thank you for your comment. But you did not mention how many white wives that you have already fucked? I wish you the best of luck in being able to fuck at least one more white wife; hopefully, many more white wives.
I didn't give a number because I have NO clue!!! I started interracial in 1977 in Europe while in the navy, started swinging with my late wife in the late 80s...since widowed in '97 have preferred cuckolding and couples to conventional dating....to me, three a year across all that time would be ultra conservative. I do prefer long term relationships but most couples just want to try it out.

Back