Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

Lost count long ago. Been in the lifestyle on and off for 15+ years
Lost count long ago. Been in the lifestyle on and off for 15+ years
Thank you for your comment. Wow!!! you have fucked so many white wives that you have lost count!!! Congratulations, I am very impressed. Do you have a ball perk number of white wives you have fucked? Great for you and the white wives and lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wife. 15+ years fucking white wives, you have led a very exciting life. Do you know if you fucked your black baby into any of them? I would think you have since you have fucked so many white wives.

I have been in the lifestyle for 12 years now and the lifestyle is most active and open in California which is the original home of the hippies and free love! I have attended tons of lifestyle parties over the years where there were several couples and multiple single women along with bulls in attendance. At many of these parties I would bang every single hotwife in the place! So between all of the parties and the many more encounters that I have had with couple's, its definitely more than I can remember at this point! ♠️

Dont even know........had my first whitewife when I was 18...am 53 now......I had a LOT of married pussy on this meat in all them years.....and got a LOT more to get before I lay it down for that final peace.
Thank you for your comment. Wow!!! you have fucked so many white wives that you have lost count!!! Congratulations, I am very impressed. Do you have a ball perk number of white wives you have fucked? Great for you and the white wives and lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wife. 35 years fucking white wives, you have led a very exciting life. If you fucked one new white wife a year you would have fucked 35 white wives, amazing. Do you know if you fucked your black baby into any of them? I would think you have since you have fucked so many white wives. I hope you are able to fuck many more white wives, making them and their lucky husbands happy.

I have been in the lifestyle for 12 years now and the lifestyle is most active and open in California which is the original home of the hippies and free love! I have attended tons of lifestyle parties over the years where there were several couples and multiple single women along with bulls in attendance. At many of these parties I would bang every single hotwife in the place! So between all of the parties and the many more encounters that I have had with couple's, its definitely more than I can remember at this point! ♠️
Thank you for your comment. Wow!!! you have fucked so more white wives that you can remember!!! Congratulations, I am very impressed. Do you have a ball perk number of white wives you have fucked? Great for you and the white wives and lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wife. 12 years fucking white wives, you have led a very exciting life. Do you know if you fucked your black baby into any of them? I would think you have since you have fucked so many white wives. You must have been excited fucking many white wives at the lifestyle parties. I bet all of their lucky husbands were excited watching you fuck their white wives in front of them and many other people, very exciting.

Back