Black men has this happened to you or does this happen to you in the lifestyle?

Do you find yourself thinking if you are devaluing or reducing yourself to a second class stautus by engaging in meetings ?

I ask this because when white women hook up with men of other backgrounds nationalities etc, even though it is a sex hookup there usuallly is some preamble or intro to it. It could be hanging out in the park, meeting for drinks, playing a friendly game of ping pong or some other fun flirty activity. It is common knowledge that this sort of buildup makes the sex even better. I mean white women don't hesitate to be seen out with other races and nationalities an even loop their arm through the guys arm as a friendly inviting gesture. We are not talking about dating here or romance, just hanging out briefly before doing getting down to business, as the saying goes.

So it tells you something when they will openly be in the company of other, but for black men this is not an option an they will only hook up with one undercover and unseen on these types sites.

Some may say I just want the sex, but in the examples I cited above the goal is getting laid too, it is just that is done in a more civil social format.

So,do you that that by agreeing to meet on places where people don't want to associate with you openly, that you implicitly reducing yourself to a second-class or lower status individual?
Bro a spade is a spade, and even if you're being celebrated for your beauty you're still a spade and she's you're queen. The cognitive dissonance is ******* if you think on it to much

I don't feel I'm reducing myself at all. I've had plenty of women who are married, and cannot go out in public because someone may recognize her (even though her husband is fully aware). I can understand the need for discretion and do not take it as an affront. Perhaps that is partially due to knowing that many of them would enjoy being on my arm in public if we are some distance from their locale. After knowing some of the couples for a while, I have even had the husband encourage me to take his wife out of town and enjoy being with her in public for an evening or even for an entire weekend. In those instances the woman is usually laughing, hugging and kissing me openly in public. In fact, some almost go too far and want to show the world that she will be fucking me later (wanting to wear extremely short skirts, breasts bulging from her top, etc.). The couple/woman have lives to live that can be wrecked if they're not discreet. In short, unless everyone is aware of their swinging activities (which would be extremely rare), it's only natural to expect discretion. When I was married, I would not have wanted someone to see me out in public with a woman on my arm (regardless of color). Great question, though!
I agree with you completely! Only speaking from my own experiences as a cuck.
The situations had to be discrete because of job...religious affiliations...family.
Honestly religious connections play a huge part also. I've been involved with even liberal belief systems and cuckoldry wouldn't really be condoned either.
Nothing to do with race at all.
Her family would never have accepted cuckoldry in any form or fashion much less interacial Of any kind.
Although she was very affectionate with people in public there PDA guidelines no matter what the race.
I can see how someone feels used and what not but I see white female's showing affection to Black men all the time.
I'm in Florida it's not even an issue now.
20...30 years ago it was still kind of taboo but now honestly Noone cares. I'm starting to think cuckoldry is beginning to come into its own genre overall. Completely accepted by some people.
Culture is changing and I'm glad!!

Last edited:
In the words of Dock Holiday in the movie Tombstone "nonsense I haven't begun to defile myself"!

I think the lifestyle is all about experiencing a no judgement atmosphere of unlimited adult fun. So letting it all hang out and giving yourself over to your primal sexual instincts and desires and debauchery is actually the whole point!

I admit I'm a dirty bastard when I'm having lifestyle fun and I'm having my way with a hotwife but all is back to normal in the morning!🌞👍

Mindlessly giving yourself over to your primal sexual instincts and desires and debauchery. is what the white couples expect of black men in these sorts of places. When they want quality sex with a bit of something to it, they go with americans of other races and people from other countries, because in their own words, they feel they "have more in common" with these other types and think of them as being "more american-like" and are more compatible with them than they are with american blacks.

But when they want animalistic raw sex, they then use this "lifestyle" to see their partners being fucked "by blacks". And the bulls keep on coming. That is the problem with this lifestyle. The mean ate all raw sex with little reasoning behind it and will fuck anything unattractive, as long as it is 'the white man's woman'. It is like a white man described american blacks to my visiting writer friend: "they are all emotion and excitement with little sense behind it"

Nah, you're thinking too hard, it's a role you're playing. Our stereotypes are shamed publicly, but get the most requests behind closed doors. A cuckold couple don't want Wayne Brady, they want DMX, barking and all. My ex-wife, a Black woman, requested angry pimp and "Dirty Red" was everything Fox News said Black men are, only feeling I got was a jealousy because "Dirty Red" made her so submissive that she followed me to the bathroom and tried to taste my pee. Monday morning, it was like it never happened. Play the game and be someone's fantasy without guilt.

P.S. DMX music should be a standard at swinger clubs. ******* white women and DMX music go together, that's why his songs went corporate lol

I've never seen this as an issue. Interesting perspective presented though. Then again, I'm in Europe so in some aspects it's seen as a status symbol to have an articulate well groomed athletic ******* on their arm.
On more than one occasion, I've had other women smile at my date when we check in to a hotel together 😊; a lot of beta-Euro men so my playmates usually ignore them as if they were thin air as the guy stares looking mad/jealous as f*ck. In my experience, in Europe men of color are usually presented as a trophy
Exactly! USA simply has become a dam joke with beta simply males and lady fake hustlers that have the mind of a damn 9 or 12 year old . ******* is creepy af honestly. You are welcomed in Europe and some parts of Asia. What do you expect when USA is based off racism. Also I notice they play games with real brothas because its an ego boost or they don't can't to be around him. Depends on what coast you on too. West coast ain't got no damn soul. In terms of meetings before..I like to mix it up or go with the flow.

I don't feel I'm reducing myself at all. I've had plenty of women who are married, and cannot go out in public because someone may recognize her (even though her husband is fully aware). I can understand the need for discretion and do not take it as an affront. Perhaps that is partially due to knowing that many of them would enjoy being on my arm in public if we are some distance from their locale. After knowing some of the couples for a while, I have even had the husband encourage me to take his wife out of town and enjoy being with her in public for an evening or even for an entire weekend. In those instances the woman is usually laughing, hugging and kissing me openly in public. In fact, some almost go too far and want to show the world that she will be fucking me later (wanting to wear extremely short skirts, breasts bulging from her top, etc.). The couple/woman have lives to live that can be wrecked if they're not discreet. In short, unless everyone is aware of their swinging activities (which would be extremely rare), it's only natural to expect discretion. When I was married, I would not have wanted someone to see me out in public with a woman on my arm (regardless of color). Great question, though!
Probably the best response I have read on this site. Well done sir.

Back