Black men has this happened to you or does this happen to you in the lifestyle?

I am thinking about getting out of this lifestyle for good soon. It been fun fucking white wives, but the feeling of being devalued is starting to mess with me.
Top dude. Hope your wise decison brings you sucor. Maybe you can shoot for white playmates who are single, separated, divorced, widowed etc, i.e. not attached? Anything, I suppose but being put to use by white husbands as negr0 bucks to "blacken" their wives?

Funny, ain't it? A farmer uses farm chattel like oxen, donkeys, bulls horses and puts them to use for plowing and various tasks on a farm. Likewise white husbands put these plan taion bucks to use as sexual chattel to plow and "blacken" their wives. Sorry state of affaiirs.

Good luck to you sir.

Top dude. Hope your wise decison brings you sucor. Maybe you can shoot for white playmates who are single, separated, divorced, widowed etc, i.e. not attached? Anything, I suppose but being put to use by white husbands as negr0 bucks to "blacken" their wives?

Funny, ain't it? A farmer uses farm chattel like oxen, donkeys, bulls horses and puts them to use for plowing and various tasks on a farm. Likewise white husbands put these plan taion bucks to use as sexual chattel to plow and "blacken" their wives. Sorry state of affaiirs.

Good luck to you sir.
Seems like a lot of these white husbands are trying to get the "bulls" to plow them. A lot of white men are pretending to be white wives or straight up with looking for bulls to breed them.

Seems like a lot of these white husbands are trying to get the "bulls" to plow them. A lot of white men are pretending to be white wives or straight up with looking for bulls to breed them.
To be honest, I think a lot of the "women" on here are just white male perverts pretending they have a white/asian/whatever wife or partner. It is just to deceive the men on here for their own perverted purposes. As you point out, a lot of them probably have homo-erotic feelings for the so-called bulls on here, and use the pretense of "a wife" to gain access to these bulls.

I am East Indian and was fortunate to interact with black women and men from Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Ethiopia. I found them to be very humble, absolutely comfortable in their skin, and Amazing personalities. Also, Some of them do confide in exploring sexual interests with other races. It’s a human tendency to be attracted to different, I guess.
It's good that you have had positive relationships with people from these countries. And yes,nothing wrong in being attracted to different as you put it. In fact that can be a great thing if the motives are right.

But the "attraction" that brings these couples here is a diffrent type of attraction - a morbid attraction. The shock of seeing their wives pounded by a strong big dicked br.u.te. It is the attraction of seeing your wife being plowed by people that they frequently despise and hate and ridicule, and even encourage other races and nationalities and visitors to hate and ridicule and despise them in their own country. So for them, seeing these same individuals from this sub-class pounding their wives with their big black cocks is soooo bad, it is good, if you know what I mean, in an inverse psychology sort of way. Or as one said: 'the wronger it looks, the hotter the scene is.' Obviously these couples are almost always of a certain demographic - no need to even describe them, we all know what they look like.

Last edited:
It's good that you have had positive relationships with people from these countries. And yes,nothing wrong in being attracted to different as you put it. In fact that can be a great thing if the motives are right.

But the "attraction" that brings these couples here is a diffrent type of attraction - a morbid attraction. The shock of seeing their wives pounded by a strong big dicked br.u.te. It is the attraction of seeing your wife being plowed by people that they frequently despise and hate and ridicule, and even encourage other races and nationalities and visitors to hate and ridicule and despise them in their own country. So for them, seeing these same individuals from this sub-class pounding their wives with their big black cocks is soooo bad, it is good, if you know what I mean, in an inverse psychology sort of way. Or as one said: 'the wronger it looks, the hotter the scene is.' Obviously these couples are almost always of a certain demographic - no need to even describe them, we all know what they look like.
Yeah I do talk to cuckolds and this is one thing I want to discuss in detail. What triggers/turns them on specifically - just their wife being used by someone they consider inferior or do they feel inferior when someone of just another race is pounding their wife.
I am glad you brought it up. Some black folks might not like my presence on this forum. But I would like to have this discussion from both sides.
Why fucking a white wife is an attractive option and why black man as a sexual partner for your wife is so enticing.

Yeah I do talk to cuckolds and this is one thing I want to discuss in detail. What triggers/turns them on specifically - just their wife being used by someone they consider inferior or do they feel inferior when someone of just another race is pounding their wife.
I am glad you brought it up. Some black folks might not like my presence on this forum. But I would like to have this discussion from both sides.
Why fucking a white wife is an attractive option and why black man as a sexual partner for your wife is so enticing.

Bingo. You've hit the proverbial nail on the head. It is the inferiority angle that drives the engine of this lifestyle. On a forum I was reading which has a lot of international readers, a white american described americam blacks as "a s.hitstain in the underpants of american society". The comment received lots of thumbs up and laughter emojis, clearly finding its target. Yet you will find these types of people here because as one said seeing these types of interracial sex images feeds their hatred. I can't understand, but if you hate them so much and consider them to be a s.hitstain in the underwerar of american society or a sub-class or whatever, then how come they can't keep their p ink face out of these types of places????

But as you point out they are here for the visual shock of seeing these types of well-endowed negr0 bucks "blacking" or ruining their wives. They can use whatever euphemisms they want like "contrast" etc, but that is why they are here.

Bingo. You've hit the proverbial nail on the head. It is the inferiority angle that drives the engine of this lifestyle. On a forum I was reading which has a lot of international readers, a white american described americam blacks as "a s.hitstain in the underpants of american society". The comment received lots of thumbs up and laughter emojis, clearly finding its target. Yet you will find these types of people here because as one said seeing these types of interracial sex images feeds their hatred. I can't understand, but if you hate them so much and consider them to be a s.hitstain in the underwerar of american society or a sub-class or whatever, then how come they can't keep their p ink face out of these types of places????

But as you point out they are here for the visual shock of seeing these types of well-endowed negr0 bucks "blacking" or ruining their wives. They can use whatever euphemisms they want like "contrast" etc, but that is why they are here.
which forum was this if you don't mind sharing?

which forum was this if you don't mind sharing?
It was a couple of montha ago. 'll see if I can post the url of the thread, if permissible. But look at the post above of Zigg01. He is southeast asian (IndoPak) and he says couples have often told him that they get turned on by someone inferior having sex with their wife. He has no axe to grind in this, he is just relating what was said to him. These types who come here get off on seeing their wives veing fucked by a big-dicked sub-american (or even unamerican, in some of their eyes), and no amount of using coded words such as "contrast" or "enjoying the taboo" can detract from that.

This I have no issues with, when I'm out and about doing activities with the girl of my interest, I don't feel awkward nor do I get funny looks. Here in the UK (London) its very much multicultural where various ethnic couples mix as fine as say a white on white couple or black on black couple. Even I see Black and Asian (indian) couples about these days. Its all fine and normal here.

It was a couple of montha ago. 'll see if I can post the url of the thread, if permissible. But look at the post above of Zigg01. He is southeast asian (IndoPak) and he says couples have often told him that they get turned on by someone inferior having sex with their wife. He has no axe to grind in this, he is just relating what was said to him. These types who come here get off on seeing their wives veing fucked by a big-dicked sub-american (or even unamerican, in some of their eyes), and no amount of using coded words such as "contrast" or "enjoying the taboo" can detract from that.
My friend, no couple has told me personally that they get turned on by someone, who they consider to be inferior, having sex with their wife.

It is my own personal quest. And I am yet to find an answer to it. I personally feel it’s more complex than we think. Different skin color could be one reason for attraction. But is there any guilt associated with it, or is it more like challenging the prevailing social norm, or is it simply an anticipation of better sex, or is it far deeper than that. I wish I could pick brains with some cuckold who has truly thought deep into this equation.

Anyways, the idea is not dehumanize people into a simple sexual object of pleasure.

Do you find yourself thinking if you are devaluing or reducing yourself to a second class stautus by engaging in meetings ?

No

I ask this because when white women hook up with men of other backgrounds nationalities etc, even though it is a sex hookup there usuallly is some preamble or intro to it. It could be hanging out in the park, meeting for drinks, playing a friendly game of ping pong or some other fun flirty activity. It is common knowledge that this sort of buildup makes the sex even better. I mean white women don't hesitate to be seen out with other races and nationalities an even loop their arm through the guys arm as a friendly inviting gesture. We are not talking about dating here or romance, just hanging out briefly before doing getting down to business, as the saying goes.

You're one of them soft, wimpy Boyz II Men "On Bended Knee" brothers ain't you ?

I prefer not doing all that nonsense, like going bowling and stupidness like that. So I'd be glad to get to the point

Nah, sorry to disappoint you, I'm not "one of them soft, wimpy Boyz II Men "On Bended Knee" brothers". Are you one of the those not-too-bright strong bodied, big boned well-endowed ne.gr0 bucks on plantation leave who feel like being with a white woman, even a very mediocre one, is a big accomplishment?

Do you find yourself thinking if you are devaluing or reducing yourself to a second class stautus by engaging in meetings ?

I ask this because when white women hook up with men of other backgrounds nationalities etc, even though it is a sex hookup there usuallly is some preamble or intro to it. It could be hanging out in the park, meeting for drinks, playing a friendly game of ping pong or some other fun flirty activity. It is common knowledge that this sort of buildup makes the sex even better. I mean white women don't hesitate to be seen out with other races and nationalities an even loop their arm through the guys arm as a friendly inviting gesture. We are not talking about dating here or romance, just hanging out briefly before doing getting down to business, as the saying goes.

So it tells you something when they will openly be in the company of other, but for black men this is not an option an they will only hook up with one undercover and unseen on these types sites.

Some may say I just want the sex, but in the examples I cited above the goal is getting laid too, it is just that is done in a more civil social format.

So,do you that that by agreeing to meet on places where people don't want to associate with you openly, that you implicitly reducing yourself to a second-class or lower status individual?
If I understand you correctly I think that you are wrong and shouldn't feel that way... It would help if you could explain yourself in short.

Nah, sorry to disappoint you, I'm not "one of them soft, wimpy Boyz II Men "On Bended Knee" brothers".

I've got the Brian McKnight for you

Don't cry.

Are you one of the those not-too-bright strong bodied, big boned well-endowed ne.gr0 bucks

Is that supposed to offend me ?

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

BTW You bet your ass I am. Nat Turner live and direct.

Let's be clear on something. I don't care what some white n non blk ppl think of blk ppl. I only care about what they do.

If they got some balls and said “We’re gonna stop telling blk ppl what they are. We are gonna tell them what we are gonna do”

I'd be like

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

And I’d tune in and if they said “We’re gonna end of the lives of every blk person on earth or die trying

I’d say “OK. Cool. Now get on with it” and I’d go down fighting and if we are not meant then we are not meant to be here.

That's why I don’t spend one second trying to prove that blk ppl ain't this or that. Either stop the B.S or let’s just get it on for the last time and for the final time

on plantation leave who feel like being with a white woman, even a very mediocre one, is a big accomplishment?

You're a white guy or non black guy ain't you ? That's non black man talk that is.

But in answer to your question white women are no better or worse than any other race of women. It's always pink in the middle and getting a white women is not the most difficult thing in the world for a black man. So it's no huge accomplishment.

Attachments

• 1672848596210.png
    1672848596210.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've got the Brian McKnight for you

Don't cry.

Is that supposed to offend me ?

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

BTW You bet your ass I am. Nat Turner live and direct.

Let's be clear on something. I don't care what some white n non blk ppl think of blk ppl. I only care about what they do.

If they got some balls and said “We’re gonna stop telling blk ppl what they are. We are gonna tell them what we are gonna do”

I'd be like

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

And I’d tune in and if they said “We’re gonna end of the lives of every blk person on earth or die trying

I’d say “OK. Cool. Now get on with it” and I’d go down fighting and if we are not meant then we are not meant to be here.

That's why I don’t spend one second trying to prove that blk ppl ain't this or that. Either stop the B.S or let’s just get it on for the last time and for the final time

You're a white guy or non black guy ain't you ? That's non black man talk that is.

But in answer to your question white women are no better or worse than any other race of women. It's always pink in the middle and getting a white women is not the most difficult thing in the world for a black man. So it's no huge accomplishment.
Why the fuck is this guy making a big deal about the ******* he bring crazy politics into folks kinks

I’m well aware of this and don’t go the name or term bull. For me it’s just sex and kinda easy to get when I compare it to modern dating. I don’t have to spend any money and have zero expectations for the white women I meet except for sex. How do you “cope” or handle the thought of being devalued?

Hate to be that guy but the moment you engage with a married woman you are reducing yourself to seconds. Real men happily get their own ladies and don’t need to grovel for second hand ass. Just saying there is an issue for bulls just as much as the cuck who lacks the self worth to screw his own woman.
Exactly. These bulls are just sexual wildlife to these people. Big-dicked negr0 bucks with strong plantai0n-ready bodies. As you correctly say, real men get their own women and don't going sniffing at other people's left-overs.

I've never seen this as an issue. Interesting perspective presented though. Then again, I'm in Europe so in some aspects it's seen as a status symbol to have an articulate well groomed athletic ******* on their arm.
On more than one occasion, I've had other women smile at my date when we check in to a hotel together 😊; a lot of beta-Euro men so my playmates usually ignore them as if they were thin air as the guy stares looking mad/jealous as f*ck. In my experience, in Europe men of color are usually presented as a trophy
It will be this way in America also within 25 years.

Exactly. These bulls are just sexual wildlife to these people. Big-dicked negr0 bucks with strong plantai0n-ready bodies. As you correctly say, real men get their own women and don't going sniffing at other people's left-overs.
Your position is oversensitive insecurity. You simply don’t understand the fetish of cuckolding. It is the fetish of intellectuals actually and the men involved are not only usually higher IQ men but also very strong and secure people. Assuming they are weak because they watch their wives with other men and that you are strong because you hope and pray your woman doesn’t dishonor you by having intercourse with another man is childish to be honest. Almost all men are cuckolds and 90% don’t realize it. Those 90% have wives they think are loyal yet have most likely cheated on them. If you are married and have been so for at least 10 years your wife has probably had another man’s penis in her so enjoy that thought. You have had another man’s leftovers plenty of times you just refuse to believe it.

Back