Black men enjoy ruining a white mans wife?

I disagree with wife being stretched out by bulls. Asian wife with Mexican husband, wife loves having sex with black men with thick cocks including gang banging, but her pussy always returns to normal tightness, I do not think having black men fucking her has made her any bigger, and she has done many things including DVP, and her pussy still feels tight and normal to me. I am average size 6.5 and thick, I enjoy fucking her after she has been with other men, but she is always horny sexy and fun to have sex with, but tend to disagree then well hung men ruin the pussy for normal men. Just my experience with my lady.
You're right. That whole thing about ruining her for smaller men is a myth. The only time its an issue is when an average or small size guy, 4-5 inches, tries to follow immediately after she's taken in a magnum.

You're right. That whole thing about ruining her for smaller men is a myth. The only time its an issue is when an average or small size guy, 4-5 inches, tries to follow immediately after she's taken in a magnum.
True perhaps the other thing is a woman may learn to enjoy or want the feeling of a bigger man in her. Not that she can’t feel a smaller Dick but she enjoys the feeling of a big thick cock in her so she becomes attached to it. For me it is a combination of thicker longer cock. One they can fill me fuller, can use their cock to rub my clit with is or g spot and last bigger men seem to be more confident men who last longer and because they have confidence can make better lovers. For me I have a well hung man who is a great lover but I just love the excitement of being with a different man who knows how to make love to a woman.

I loved the feeling of my pussy being stretched out!Over the years my pussy has gotten much larger and I can make it gape!Back when black guys started fucking me my pussy was tight like a little girl and even my husbands little white dick felt good!But now my husbands dick just falls out over and over.It takes a real mans cock to fill my pussy now and please me!Im a black mans white woman now and it feels very good 😊
That is absolutely amazing! Definitely need to have some physical change down there, that is part of her being claimed and stolen from you. Another man stole your wife's pussy.and you din nothing to stop him, in fact would just wanked off because you wernt man enough to stop him taking it.
Katie is extremely tight and I'm 7"x 6", so I have have to ease myself in very slow I lobe it when se becomes fully aroused ans so wet, we can actually both feel the moment here pussy let's go of me, no longer grippingand at that point, is when I love the feeling of her sloppy hole and then she starts asking for bigger cock! Islys very hot, I usually cum soon after!

It can get loose pretty quickly if she had had one of her bull recent... if it been a while then it takes longer. This is why I can't cncĺait for it to be alot more regular so I can.can't slip right in with very little .resistance and enjoy feeling warm wetness bot zero grip and no friction, as I know se is feeling the same sloppy dissapmpointment.

Its incredible ro be able to share such a thing with the woman you love ad discus the feeling etc. I love rhe honesty.

Nice I love having several black men to play with. I’m not owned by them or my husband but I love BBC and I’m in love with my husband who is always there for me when it’s over.
You are a fine white wife and your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Winter, yes, a pussy WILL snap back, but it might take a day or so. Now, if the woman has been regularly servicing magnums, and the hubby is extra small, like my 3 & 1/2 inch erection, there WILL be a looser fit. And far from being a 'ruination', we little guys would consider it an improvement. We LOVE the much looser feel, because some of us are VERY HAPPY to be EXTRA SMALL ! And the looser fit helps us enjoy being small. LSG

I'm a cuck with a bbw Latina wife. Was just curious about how many bulls get pleasure out of ruining a white mans wifes pussy for him. Because once my wife got fucked by a big black cock it was never the same. I can't hit the back anymore it's definitely not as grippy as it used to be and I can't make her cum like I used to before she let a black man fuck her. Now don't get me wrong I'm totally enjoying it lol 😂 but I would imagine that you bulls love stretching a white mans wife to where he gets less pleasure from it than before View attachment 6356351View attachment 6356352View attachment 6356353View attachment 6356354View attachment 6356356
That's pretty much most of it for me. Wrecking that married pussy is most enjoyable

Back