Black men enjoy ruining a white mans wife?

I disagree with wife being stretched out by bulls. Asian wife with Mexican husband, wife loves having sex with black men with thick cocks including gang banging, but her pussy always returns to normal tightness, I do not think having black men fucking her has made her any bigger, and she has done many things including DVP, and her pussy still feels tight and normal to me. I am average size 6.5 and thick, I enjoy fucking her after she has been with other men, but she is always horny sexy and fun to have sex with, but tend to disagree then well hung men ruin the pussy for normal men. Just my experience with my lady.

Oh I don't mind that it's been stretched at all, I actually love that it has been. Her bull is going to be her primary sex partner any way. I was curious is the black men get pleasure out of stretching out a white mans wife to the point that it's more his pussy than mine 😅
What is best for the bull is having the wife come back for more because she has learned the true happiness she now can't live without. The inadequate hubby is just collateral damage. At least he let his wife find out the power of real sex. That was the best gift he was capable of giving her. Now she realizes her own worth as a multiorgasmic woman, capable of pleasing multiple males.

I loved the feeling of my pussy being stretched out!Over the years my pussy has gotten much larger and I can make it gape!Back when black guys started fucking me my pussy was tight like a little girl and even my husbands little white dick felt good!But now my husbands dick just falls out over and over.It takes a real mans cock to fill my pussy now and please me!Im a black mans white woman now and it feels very good 😊

My gf likes to cum so many times it's too wet for me essentially ruining her pussy for me. She also loves her big toy to stretch her out so I get no friction. She even fucked my fake pussy she uses to get me off with her big toy to ruin that for me. Now if she'd just give herself to her fantasy n get a real BBC we'd both be happier

I disagree with wife being stretched out by bulls. Asian wife with Mexican husband, wife loves having sex with black men with thick cocks including gang banging, but her pussy always returns to normal tightness, I do not think having black men fucking her has made her any bigger, and she has done many things including DVP, and her pussy still feels tight and normal to me. I am average size 6.5 and thick, I enjoy fucking her after she has been with other men, but she is always horny sexy and fun to have sex with, but tend to disagree then well hung men ruin the pussy for normal men. Just my experience with my lady.
May not be what some folks wanna hear, but I believe this is straight truth. It’s a pretty elastic orifice and resilient too. It returns to normal in time. In the moment, surely a woman would feel the difference a bigger better partner brings. But I’ve heard plenty to support the notion that getting really well filled in a thorough way by a bigger dick leaves a woman super aroused and engorged in the immediate aftermath, potentially making her even more snug than usual for her husband’s smaller penis. Which is pretty great if you ask me👍🏻

My Japanese wife got stretched out pretty good by her black bull but she'd be back to her normal tightness after a couple days. All the more reason to keep it a regular thing. I really got off on the idea that I had chosen a 5'3" 100lbs Japanese for a wife for, among other reasons, how tight she was on my average sized dick and that our bull was ruining that for me.

Mi Casa es su casa. Just like a short-term rental, do you really know who this person is pleasuring your significant other?

Reactions: BLJ
I love this, the first time Katie took a big cock, she told me it feels like she just lost her virginity properly! Anything prior was little boys trying! She genuinely means it too lol I love her honesty so much.
He didn't just resize her pussy but her mind she know knew what it.waa like to have a 3 course meal, before than she wat only having a starter or at very best just the main course. He fed her properly and now she needs a 3 course to feel complete.

I love this, the first time Katie took a big cock, she told me it feels like she just lost her virginity properly! Anything prior was little boys trying! She genuinely means it too lol I love her honesty so much.
He didn't just resize her pussy but her mind she know knew what it.waa like to have a 3 course meal, before than she wat only having a starter or at very best just the main course. He fed her properly and now she needs a 3 course to feel complete.
Perhaps she will need a DVP next to feel full?

Back