Black men: Are you into (sexually) "convincing" or "training" couples or a couple's wife or GF?

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
For Black men who consider themselves in a "Bull", "Stallion" or otherwise "Alpha" role... (no cucksplaining please!)

Do you like the idea of incrementally convincing a couple or a couple's wife/GF you play with that Black men or/and black d!cks are the best a Woman can have for her sexual fulfillment?
Do you like the idea of sexually "teaching" a couple "black is best" and/or "training" them to focus their sexuality on Black men and/or black d!cks?

Would you do that? Have you already done so? And if so, what are some of your success stories, if you like to share? Thank you.

Also, what are the procedures you (would) use to achieve the goal of truly convincing a couple, wife or girlfriend? (If you feel comfortable telling.)

And why is that thought or being successful with your "training program" appealing to you? What's the "kick" you get out of it?

Thank you very much BM!

For Black men who consider themselves in a "Bull", "Stallion" or otherwise "Alpha" role... (no cucksplaining please!)

Do you like the idea of incrementally convincing a couple or a couple's wife/GF you play with that Black men or/and black d!cks are the best a Woman can have for her sexual fulfillment?
Do you like the idea of sexually "teaching" a couple "black is best" and/or "training" them to focus their sexuality on Black men and/or black d!cks?

Would you do that? Have you already done so? And if so, what are some of your success stories, if you like to share? Thank you.

Also, what are the procedures you (would) use to achieve the goal of truly convincing a couple, wife or girlfriend? (If you feel comfortable telling.)

And why is that thought or being successful with your "training program" appealing to you? What's the "kick" you get out of it?

Thank you very much BM!
Well it is a very deep and long answer! If they are into it for real then you must make sure they know what they are getting into! Some say they want it but when it comes time they back out! One must be sure to gain trust and gather information that would be helpful to continue the path! This is just some of the ways that it can be developed into a relationship with a good out come! There is more but this is the start of the path!

Thank you very much BM!
I'm biracial.

My approach is always to train both the wife and the husband psychologically and mentally (usually the husband/bf first since they're the ones who will almost invariably contact a Bull). If all goes well, the rest will often follow naturally.

But it's not as easy as it sounds. It takes a while. The percentage of success if actually very low, though—at least in my experience.

That's why I don't waste my time with fakers and fantasizers (which there are so many of here...).

Back