Black man living with white couple.

HWMILF

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Sweden
I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

Any other arrangements where black guys move in with white couples?

I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

Of course, this kind of arrangement is very rare and extreme, to have both the couple be black owned by a master. Even more so where the master has total free reign and no responsibilities. It's the most extreme case of a white couple both completely submitting to a black man. But there have been couples were they invite the wife's bull or boyfriend to actually live with them so he can conveniently fuck her whenever.

It's a shame it's not you, possibly the most perfect body on here, be good to see images of you in that situation!

Of course, this kind of arrangement is very rare and extreme, to have both the couple be black owned by a master. Even more so where the master has total free reign and no responsibilities. It's the most extreme case of a white couple both completely submitting to a black man. But there have been couples were they invite the wife's bull or boyfriend to actually live with them so he can conveniently fuck her whenever.
Beautiful

This is probably really rare but there are Polly relationships. My ex and I discussed having one of the guys we played with move in with us. We had really big feelings for him and he was like a brother to me and an awesome lover for her! We spent a week on vacation with him it we had so much fun! Him and I still talk but my ex totally cut us off and out of her life! I think all three of us would have been happy together.

it is really sounds hot and full of love and respect relationship. I would love if I can get a couple in UAE like this.

This would have worked for Phyliss and myself I think. Of course she couldn't get pregnant but the rest sounds like it would work. We also did something like this one time on vacation. We spent 10 days with one of her boyfriends with us in New Orleans and Gulfport. He slept with her every night and they were together during the day like they were the couple instead of her and I. She enjoyed it immensely and I think it was one of the reasons that she later moved in with Jamal.
Rock

If Wife and hubby agree, why not do it. BUT, it has to be with an understanding that when the arrangement stops working, the Bull should leave.

This is something like what I’ve wanted to do for a while, i would love to find a couple to do this with.

This sounds SUPER hot, but I think it's the kind of thing you probably want to try over a long weekend or for a trial period before anything permanent. I'd want to still be able to have some "alone" intimate time with my wife, but the idea of having an (occasional) live in lover-or live in Master- for her is very appealing.

Back