Black man living with white couple.

I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

Any other arrangements where black guys move in with white couples?
I got very close to this situation. Met a sexy young white army wife on AFF. Hubby contacted me and asked to be the 'fill in' hubby.
I spent nearly a year every weekend at their house in Killeen. Wife grocery shopped, cooked and took care of me like a husband. In turn I took care of her. Slept in their bed. Even had change of clothes in my own dresser drawer.
Biggest part of the scenario was being 'uncle Mike' to their young *******.
Sounds crazy in hindsight but it definitely happened.

This summer my BBC Bull was living with us 3-4 nights every weeks (June, July and August). It was great and I were fucked many times. Many nights and early in the morning I went to the guest room to fuck with my bull. Other times, my husband and the ******* went to dinner out, or the cinema and I were alone with my bull...

This summer my BBC Bull was living with us 3-4 nights every weeks (June, July and August). It was great and I were fucked many times. Many nights and early in the morning I went to the guest room to fuck with my bull. Other times, my husband and the ******* went to dinner out, or the cinema and I were alone with my bull...
We could never bring a bull home due to social considerations and career. But before we stopped this, my wife was meeting her bull three times a week too. And when I was on a business trip, she stayed with him. His neighbors and townies thought of her as his wife. Long time after this, we drove through his area and a passer-by greeted her by his old bull's family name. I found it so hot, I asked her to give me a bj in the car.

We could never bring a bull home due to social considerations and career. (...)
What social environment and career could it be that would restrict a man`s freedom in a way that he cannot bring to his home who he wants? Are you friggin` president of America? WTH?
i would definitely leave that circle and business!

there is nothing new under the sun. it can very well work if the couples and and lover feels like a family clan. poly amour relations. its rare. its a contractual agreement symbolically . works better if those involved have much resourses like large homes and property for individuals to have private space time to time. all about harmony. nothing to do with dominance or submission,,,,all a mindset and societal pressured thing. Mormons started in this way first till was enough female population. ok im out peace

This would have worked for Phyliss and myself I think. Of course she couldn't get pregnant but the rest sounds like it would work. We also did something like this one time on vacation. We spent 10 days with one of her boyfriends with us in New Orleans and Gulfport. He slept with her every night and they were together during the day like they were the couple instead of her and I. She enjoyed it immensely and I think it was one of the reasons that she later moved in with Jamal.
Rock
Oh, JAMAL?

Back