Black man living with white couple.

we have had a bull stay for a weekend,/few days, and loved the situation, so if we found the right bull and situation was agreeable to all 3 of us then why not
Busty, how would you handle explaining the arrangement to friends/family/neighbors? I think it's great that you are open to it but it seems like it could be a problem explaining the arrangement to others.

Busty, how would you handle explaining the arrangement to friends/family/neighbors? I think it's great that you are open to it but it seems like it could be a problem explaining the arrangement to others.
My Filipina wife has a boyfriend, Adam, who has lived with us for the last 2 years. He has been a college student, but just finished and is now seeking a job. As far as everyone is concerned, especially Adam’s parents, he is simply a boarder who rents a room in our house. Only a couple of Adam’s close friends know the truth.

It does sound like HOT situation, especially for anyone with a pregnancy desire like I have. Makes it MUCH easier for the couple to be together anytime they want...…..but its definitely dangerous in that there is no doubt emotional feelings for the live in Lover would develop, especially with him being the primary sex partner too. I suspect this would "work" in very few situations that did not eventually involve the Lover and Wife becoming THE couple and having no real "need" for the husband. But I still find it a HOT fantasy!!

J (the wife)

I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

Any other arrangements where black guys move in with white couples?
this ******* sounds like a dream come true!!

I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

I did have my wife'bull move In. But they kicked me out.

That is my dream!!!! I would so happily relinquish the master bedroom to my wife and her Superior Black Lover, and happily do the housework for them, too! I would gladly step aside from all sexual demands and let them live together as man and wife, hopefully romantically as well as sexually. I would be content as a "third wheel". And if they have children- WOW! Best ever!

I am not sure I agree with Vibewithme. I think there are enough Black Men who also crave long term relationships, regular sex, and dominating white females and white males. Plus an easy life. That is what's on offer with a couple where the white male is a cuckold.

Back