Black man living with white couple.

We have thought about it and we did have a black man spend his vacation (1 week) with us. For that week I never got dressed and quite honestly I was exhausted and somewhat sore afterward. I don't think I could handle it every day.
Well of course he was on vacation lol. I’m sure it can a little over whelming on an woman to please two guys and manage her own independence and things as well.

I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

Any other arrangements where black guys move in with white couples?
This is what I am looking fir.

This summer my BBC Bull was living with us 3-4 nights every weeks (June, July and August). It was great and I were fucked many times. Many nights and early in the morning I went to the guest room to fuck with my bull. Other times, my husband and the ******* went to dinner out, or the cinema and I were alone with my bull...
That is so hot! What excuse did you give your ******* for staying home? Do they have any clue about what you are really upto :love:

I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

Any other arrangements where black guys move in with white couples?
We are a couple who would love a live in black man. For us it wouldn't be some slave situation at all...but a full equal partner. Yes, I am poly and my husband is monogamous with me. It's VERY VERY hard to find in our experience. We don't live any kind of "dynamic" on a day by day basis but both of us would be open to a full partner living in. How it would work would be between all of us to establish all the details.

We have done weekends and trips where the Bull is the alpha male and the cuck is a third wheel. Planning on a 7-14 day vacation where cuck remains in chastity sleeping on a pullout bed. He can listen to us fucking in the darkness and if he is lucky I will sit on his face each time my BF cums.

I got very close to this situation. Met a sexy young white army wife on AFF. Hubby contacted me and asked to be the 'fill in' hubby.
I spent nearly a year every weekend at their house in Killeen. Wife grocery shopped, cooked and took care of me like a husband. In turn I took care of her. Slept in their bed. Even had change of clothes in my own dresser drawer.
Biggest part of the scenario was being 'uncle Mike' to their young *******.
Sounds crazy in hindsight but it definitely happened.
So hot

We have done weekends and trips where the Bull is the alpha male and the cuck is a third wheel. Planning on a 7-14 day vacation where cuck remains in chastity sleeping on a pullout bed. He can listen to us fucking in the darkness and if he is lucky I will sit on his face each time my BF cums.

Did exactly this with pull out bed and all. Great and very insightful experience. I had heard about the stamina and frequency of bulls from her weekends away, but the vacation was my first time to really see and hear it in person. I was required to turn away during sex, but he started letting me watch the blowjob he requested and got every morning to take care of his morning wood. Great guy-I had confided in him the first day that she had never done that for me and so he let me experience it through him.

We both agree we wouldn't want a permanent live in bull but we do both enjoy weekends with him there and days when I'm working but she is off he stays with her. They also go to the gym together. She has also stayed nights with him at his place, sometimes multiple days at a time and that generally turns into something crazy for her. The multiple days thing usually doesn't happen unless she been super thirsty for dick and he invites an extra over to tag team her. We have a young ******* that I care for when they are together and it works great. Just have to make sure everything is communicated.

If you move a black man into your house,he will fuck every available white pussy that spends any time in the household!

Attachments

• EDC475B8-FDE8-469F-A523-1F6327099CA9.jpeg
    EDC475B8-FDE8-469F-A523-1F6327099CA9.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 56
  • FG0tM_UXoAMuZwO.jpg
    FG0tM_UXoAMuZwO.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 46
  • img-7.jpg
    img-7.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 439729269.jpg
    439729269.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 44
  • FQtQYuFVcAAkaUc.jpg
    FQtQYuFVcAAkaUc.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 48
  • like_mother_like_daughter_3.jpg
    like_mother_like_daughter_3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 290d6404.jpg
    290d6404.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 48
  • EC2FC2F3-42E3-4751-8DA8-6C333D2BBF2F.jpeg
    EC2FC2F3-42E3-4751-8DA8-6C333D2BBF2F.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 1647923109881.jpeg
    1647923109881.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 49
  • c1daf928.jpg
    c1daf928.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 500dpi_htwhiteloveblackguy (0021_12_411_17).jpg
    500dpi_htwhiteloveblackguy (0021_12_411_17).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 4ed196a0.jpg
    4ed196a0.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 55
We had an experience similar to this, but it was for two weeks only. It happened with a black man that we had met while on vacation in Arizona. We met him during the last week that we were there and spent most of the week at his house. He was single so there was no wife of his to worry about. After the first night my wife went around the house in bra and panties only, with him usually being close to her. He was 30ish and divorced, so he was used to on-demand pussy, which my pretty little wife happily provided. The year after that he visited us and spent his entire vacation at our house. We have a king sized bed so he was able to spend many nights sleeping with us. The man is a sexual dynamo! He fucked her or got a blow job two or three times a day, every day. Of course, she helped to stimulate him by going back to the bra and panties around the house. Her tubes have been tied so he fucked her bare, so she often had to slip a cotton pad into her panties, just to absorb his semen when it leaked out. Later, after he had returned to Arizona, she said that she had thoroughly enjoyed the attention, but she was also not unhappy that he had gone home. She needed the rest!

Back