Black man living with white couple.

If this was the case and he's fucking my woman then he can wash his own clothes, lol.. the slacker.
And if he wants to impregnate her then let the best man win! bring it on man...

Seriously though, if me and her were both orphans then deffo. Otherwise it could never happen.

I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

Any other arrangements where black guys move in with white couples?

I lived this for 6 years but wife couldn't get pregnant. ******* were home. Rent was pretty much nothing until last 2 years. I handled my own food. My clothes were washed by them. It worked out for everyone. No one was disrespected. Tension was kept down. Everyone learned from one another.

Im currently living with a couple. They found me on 1 of my social mediums and sought to inquire about me. A couple in their state vouched for me and how i fixed their relationship. Ive been doing this for about 7 years now world wide. Ive been everywhere but Australia and Greenland. I love my job. Kik Gerthvadorbbc kikPicsArt_01-28-05.33.25.jpg

I have a younger friend and her husband that are now looking for a black master to live permanently with them. The arrangement would be that the black guy would just get a room in their house, dont have to pay for anything and can use her in anyway he want. He wont have to cook or clean or even wash his clothes, they would do everything for him. The black master would even have the right to make her pregnant. The whole thing have gone so far now that they have been "test-living" together for a month and are talking about contracts. (They live in an apartment right now but are looking for a house.)

Im a weirdo, so i got turned on like crazy about this, even though it would probably be impossible for me to live like this, but I just have to ask how many other "slave couples" like this exist out there, if any...?

Omg! You are amazing! Beautiful woman. I would love to see that creamy white skin and lucious breasts being taken by you bull. A woman like you deserves the best black cock out there every day! You should totally have a black man move in!

As a white cuck wannabe I do fantasize about living in a relationship like this where the black bull has more or less free reign. That said, I also fanasize about being a white cuckold couple who visits the home of a black bull on a regular basis and we are his servants while there. Yes, I fantasize a lot about being a white cuck!

We had this for 1 week with our first Black Bull; it was intense. None of us ever got dressed that week and the sex was a few times a day, but not sure if we could ever live every day like that.
That sounds like what I was thinking too, just having a couple I would stay over with for a couple days like a weekend and drain my balls with a cuckold’s wife/gf while he handles everything for us.

It's been an on again off again conversation with the woman in my pics, her husband and myself....it died when his job took him to Florida for the last couple of years.....now they're within 90 miles and he brought it up again last week....conversations get most intoxicating when sexuality aspect is minimized actually.

The closest we ever got was an occasional weekend where he stayed in our apartment. It was just more convenient than having him drive home at 2 or 3 in the morning when he was done draining his balls in and on her. I slept in the other room and jerked constantly. They usually let me watch unless I was doing other things. I still had to do the normal weekend stuff like grocery shop and laundry. It was actually pretty nice for everyone involved. But we never discussed him moving in permanently. The reclaim sex every Sunday night was amazing. I remember the smell of their sex filled the room. It was intoxicating.

Hats off to whomever can do this though. Have fun!

I would agree to this for the right bbc bull!

Its an excellent idea if all involved have discussed it fully, identified the pros and cons, and the D/s dynamic between them
is solid. I imagine that the couple or single woman that would embark on having their Master live with them would have been serving him for at least a year and they are certain that they can live under his rule in complete submission. It is definitely an exciting scenario and one that should not be taken lightly by all involved. Logic should rule such a decision and not the excitement of it all that's the most important thing. I would definitely love such an arrangement. Testing it out for a few months before delving into it completely would be the best way to ease into the transition to having Master at home and being devoted to him in everyway. It is something that is surely more intense than regular sessions and definitely a next level D/s experience for everyone. After all its all about growth isn't it. I love it!

Last edited:
Back