Black lovers for hubby & wife

BiSubCuck

Male
From
UK
How many couples both have Black male sex partners?
What are your arrangements and how often are you all having sex under the same roof?

Fascinated to hear all about this from those fortunate enough to live or have lived this way.

We are hoping to find someone who will play with both of us and who we can hang out with as well. Ideally, we would like to be able to develop a special, intimate relationship among all of us, where all of us are lovers, not in competition with each other for anyone's attention. In view of that, I would love to have our friend to not only be my lover, but also my boyfriend.

Last edited:
We are hoping to find someone who will play with both of us and who we can hang out with as well. Ideally, we would like to be able to develop a special, intimate relationship among all of us, where all of us are lovers, not in competition with each other for anyone's attention. In view of that, I would love to have our friend to not only be my lover, but also my boyfriend who I could go out on dates with. That would give us time to spend together. He could also be my fiance's boyfriend and they could do things together, too.
That sounds hot

I love to watch my wife with her black lover.

We often start out with me sucking his cock while he eats out her pussy.

When they “finish”...about a light years worth of orgasms later, we will always share the cum.

Sometimes he’ll fuck my ass as I clean up her pussy.

I never fuck her when he is there.

He owns her, I’m cool with that!
This sounds perfect! He owns her and you do whatever he and she enjoy. Love it!! Does he show her off at all? In public and to his friends and family??

We are hoping to find someone who will play with both of us and who we can hang out with as well. Ideally, we would like to be able to develop a special, intimate relationship among all of us, where all of us are lovers, not in competition with each other for anyone's attention. In view of that, I would love to have our friend to not only be my lover, but also my boyfriend who I could go out on dates with. That would give us time to spend together. He could also be my fiance's boyfriend and they could do things together, too.
Wow, this would be one very special man and yes, i too could be really happy in this relationship dynamic. Do you think this is far better than yoi each having your own Black male lover???

Wow, this would be one very special man and yes, i too could be really happy in this relationship dynamic. Do you think this is far better than yoi each having your own Black male lover???
Yes we think this would be better than each of us having our own black male lover, since we could share this one black man like we share everything else.

Me and hubby both have our own black lovers. My bull isnt gay so doesnt want to touch hubby in anyway sexually, and while hubby certainly isnt allowed to fuck other women, I have allowed him to be the bottom for his own black lover. I very nearly decided that he would be sex free except for cleaning me after my bull but in the end decided that i really do love him and I love BBC so much that I think he should be able to experience it too. It also means ofc that me and my bull can be alone most of the times that we fuck, while hubby is in the next room with his lover hehe

22 years ago, my Wife and I had our first swinging, actually wife swapping experience, and it was with an awesome married black couple, and we have been close friends and lovers ever since. After we had finished our fun that night, my wife asked them, so have we now been blacked? They both laughed, and she asked my wife, is that what you were looking for, or is that something you'd like to try. The wife answered "experience." She smiled at my wife and then looked at me, and I said "I'm game." About a month later, we were both initiated, my wife by him, and me by his wife. Someday I should see if I can dig up the story we wrote years ago about it and post it here. We had submitted it to a few magazines, but it never got published, my wife did have it on a blog she used to have, but that's been long abandoned. It was one of many great times we've had with them, but the first time still was very special and intense.

Me and hubby both have our own black lovers. My bull isnt gay so doesnt want to touch hubby in anyway sexually, and while hubby certainly isnt allowed to fuck other women, I have allowed him to be the bottom for his own black lover. I very nearly decided that he would be sex free except for cleaning me after my bull but in the end decided that i really do love him and I love BBC so much that I think he should be able to experience it too. It also means ofc that me and my bull can be alone most of the times that we fuck, while hubby is in the next room with his lover hehe
This is absolute heaven. He is a lucky hubby 🥰

Back