Black lives matter

Anyone that thinks black lives matter is actually about black people is lost and/or ignorant....You can read their mission statement and do your research on some of the founders....and then you have these punk ass liberal white folks pushing that ******* like crazy....I dont trust that ******* AT ALL
It’s a combination of racist and Marxist...the Marxist are operating shielded by the race propaganda

Do you bring facts or conspiracy theories and bullshit?
Facts......Blm are Marxist and pushing a LGBQ trans rights agenda...people always ask about facts....when its right there in there mission statement....there is an agenda behind everything we see....but most people don't want to do any research and believe everything they see on the news and social media.....biggest problem in the black community is the break up of the black home...and you think I'm gonna agree with a movement that attaches trans rights to black lives, at the same time trying to alienate natural black women.

I read and I believe in history....several people through history(some good some bad) warned about the times we are in right now....Malcom X said "The white man that calls himself liberal is the most dangerous thing in the western hemisphere"....He also said it would take white militants and black militants to actually get any change....I aint seen nun yet

I have to say I clicked on this discussion in the hopes of reading some thoughtful comments about how latent or even overt racism fuels the B2W fetish for White men, or about how the Black bulls feel about their racial identify factoring into their access to White women in this dynamic. Or whether the women here have developed a greater sense of empathy since entering the lifestyle with respect to the daily struggles of being a man of color in this country. It was disappointing to instead see everyone run to their social media talking points, spewing what can charitably be called nonsense. That this site exists is testimony to the complex nature of race in our society and our unspoken and conflicting sentiments about it. Not an easy conversation to have in honesty, but one that would be worthwhile.

I have to say I clicked on this discussion in the hopes of reading some thoughtful comments about how latent or even overt racism fuels the B2W fetish for White men, or about how the Black bulls feel about their racial identify factoring into their access to White women in this dynamic. Or whether the women here have developed a greater sense of empathy since entering the lifestyle with respect to the daily struggles of being a man of color in this country. It was disappointing to instead see everyone run to their social media talking points, spewing what can charitably be called nonsense. That this site exists is testimony to the complex nature of race in our society and our unspoken and conflicting sentiments about it. Not an easy conversation to have in honesty, but one that would be worthwhile.
I don't think blm should of even been brought up on a site for interracial kinks and fetishes....

Elementary My Dear Twatson, according to Pew Research Center in 2016, 87% of all black voters were registered as Democrats. So, for the Maga crowd, when you're in the corner watching your wife get plowed, theres a 9 in 10 chance it's a liberal pounding her out, which means after he's done and you "eat the mess", and "blow the bull", statistically speaking, it's a high probability that's a Liberal Knob you're slobbing... 😂😂😂

love this, as long as it’s a 9 or 10 inch cock to.

'Honesty" or accountability is extremely painful that's why it's AVOIDED so frequently and SOLUTIONS to problems take so bloody LONG....takes courage and self-confidence.....I ronically, Blackmen will realise BLM has played them in the long-run and in fact, many are beginning to see it right now.

Last edited:
Malcom X said "The white man that calls himself liberal is the most dangerous thing in the western hemisphere"...

Malcom X was exactly correct. The white male liberal is an emotional storm of impotence and rage. He cannot sell his politics in the open marketplace of ideas, so he relies on government ******* and control.

He also said it would take white militants and black militants to actually get any change....I aint seen nun yet
White militants are not the friends of POC and do not share their goals. Perhaps Malcom X believed he could eliminate the white militant power structure after defeating the Establishment.

Malcom X was exactly correct. The white male liberal is an emotional storm of impotence and rage. He cannot sell his politics in the open marketplace of ideas, so he relies on government ******* and control.

White militants are not the friends of POC and do not share their goals. Perhaps Malcom X believed he could eliminate the white militant power structure after defeating the Establishment.
Not eliminate....come to an understanding and go our separate ways

Facts......Blm are Marxist and pushing a LGBQ trans rights agenda...people always ask about facts....when its right there in there mission statement.....biggest problem in the black community is the break up of the black home...and you think I'm gonna agree with a movement that attaches trans rights to black lives, at the same time trying to alienate natural black women.

It is beneficial to the Black rights movement to feminize whitebois. Any real-talking white trans-girl will tell you that her transition is closely related to Black men's sexual dominance. White trans-girls tend to be very submissive to Black men and every white sissy is one less angry, threatening white male.

So white trans-girls are often the Black man's willing allies and BLM seems to recognize that. But white trans-girls also value calm safe streets with trendy shops and the violence and chaos and looting is appalling to us.

Back