Black guys have you ever sucked white dick?

Yea I hear you … that may be true in some cases, I rarely fuck another man’s wife in front of him…and the few times I have I don’t even care or pay attention to him, I’m too busy deep long stroking that pussy, lol…as long as there is no desire for any type male on male physical interaction or attraction I’m good.
The good thing about this lifestyle is you have a long range of people who are willing to do certain things and accommodate certain fetishes…I try and match up with people who think along the same lines as me when it comes to sexual desire so I don’t have to deal with these type of situations.🤷🏽‍♂️

I can respect your position but some may also believe that it's somewhat bi allowing a guy to observe you with his wife or GF knowing that he's getting aroused...or even masturbating to the action...but I can respect your limits on any physical contact with the guy... like you said to each it's own
Yea I hear you…that may be true in some cases, I rarely fuck another man’s wife in front of him…and the few times I have I don’t even care or pay attention to him, I’m too busy deep long stroking that pussy, lol…as long as there is no desire for any type male on male physical interaction or attraction I’m good.
The good thing about this lifestyle is you have a long range of people who are willing to do certain things and accommodate certain fetishes…I try and match up with people who think along the same straight lines as me when it comes to sexual desire so I don’t have to deal with these type of situations.🤷🏽‍♂️

Back