Black guys have you ever sucked white dick?

Hey I have always wondered and sure it has happened any black guys on here ever suck white dick and had the roles reversed Ben dommed by a big white bull like me and turned cuck by whitey?

This is my new fetish I want to Dom and fuck a black man and his wife. Make him suck my dick with his wife or gf seeing me own him and her.

Anyone know a story about this. I turned bi at 48 and within a few weeks ago I'm still bi but back to my old ultra alpha Dom ways want to top and make a AA couple my BWC cumsluts.

Still IR but in reverse like my marriage I quess I'm a BWC bull and my wife cuckquean I fuck whomever she can't have any man BBC included in her pussy and ass, oral only with a man and can be with any woman and so can I.
Yes

Attachments

• 29746443.jpg
    29746443.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 62
Hey I have always wondered and sure it has happened any black guys on here ever suck white dick and had the roles reversed Ben dommed by a big white bull like me and turned cuck by whitey?

This is my new fetish I want to Dom and fuck a black man and his wife. Make him suck my dick with his wife or gf seeing me own him and her.

Anyone know a story about this. I turned bi at 48 and within a few weeks ago I'm still bi but back to my old ultra alpha Dom ways want to top and make a AA couple my BWC cumsluts.

Still IR but in reverse like my marriage I quess I'm a BWC bull and my wife cuckquean I fuck whomever she can't have any man BBC included in her pussy and ass, oral only with a man and can be with any woman and so can I.
Yes

Attachments

• 29746443.jpg
    29746443.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 48

I wanna try some white cick in my mouth

I wanna try a Cock in my mouth!!😁

Attachments

• 29746443.jpg
    29746443.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 29746443.jpg
    29746443.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 15
  • FB_IMG_1602352794344.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352794344.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 13
  • FB_IMG_1602352580692.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352580692.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 11
  • FB_IMG_1602352561670.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352561670.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12
  • FB_IMG_1602352587129.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352587129.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 14

Attachments

• 29746443.jpg
    29746443.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 15

My wife had just been fucked by her lover .. she wa taking her turn on me.. reverse cow girl .. he knelt between my thighs, and pulled my cock from her pussy and slipped his mouth around me .. I could not see what he was doing, but the change from my wifes hot pussy to his mouth was amazing .. he quickly bought me off.. then positioned my wife back on her back and entered her again!!..

I have never sucked a dick before, but I can honestly say it has nothing to do with stereotypical tough black thug anything. When I think about it as many sexual scenarios and situations as I have been in the suck a white mans dick dynamic has never presented itself.... HMMMM Bucket list maybe!!!

@lookingiansa1 Maybe we can peel back a few of your hard and fast rules of engagement with your wife and we can create the proper suck a white dudes dick dynamic. I see nothing pussy about making a man’s toes curl. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Hopefully the situation arises soon where you get the chance11 . always exciting when you are not sure whos mouth
People here are probably gonna flip out because it doesn't fit the theme but plenty do
You will be surprised .. I have expressed my love of kissing and sucking my wifes lovers cock just before he slides it into her body, and kissing his balls just before he shoots inside her on several threads ... .. and get very nice emails of support from both men and women ... privately this is more popular than you think.. which is a good thing .. its all abut pleasure,. not lables.

My wife had just been fucked by her lover .. she wa taking her turn on me.. reverse cow girl .. he knelt between my thighs, and pulled my cock from her pussy and slipped his mouth around me .. I could not see what he was doing, but the change from my wifes hot pussy to his mouth was amazing .. he quickly bought me off.. then positioned my wife back on her back and entered her again!!..
Would you be interested in topping him?

Would you be interested in topping him?
To be honest no .. although my wife was just talking about her next bull/lover being a little more dominant, and may be us both on all fours side by side, he fucks her then slides his cock into my lubed ass... as a way of making me suffer for letting him put his cock n my wifes pussy ... could get interesting.

I have been sucked by a black man before. But then most of our encounters have been more along the lines of bisexual equals in a three(or more)some than a dom/sub element. Have also hooked up with a claimed bbc but turned out to be smaller than mine.
Always disappointing when the "bull's" cock is smaller than advertised... and has used the camera angle to make himself look bigger... doesn't get invited back.

Not my thing, absolutely nothing about a dick turns me on to make me want to suck one...but hey to each his own.

I totally did this once... it was a hot role reversal. I was bull to a black couple. The husband was considerably smaller than me. I sat back on the couch and let them both suck me off, then I used bondage tape and restrained the guy to a chair. His wife was creaming all over my dick and we talked a bunch of ******* to him while I blew out the back of her pussy from like 4 different angles. I shot up in her a few times, then after I was totally spent, we cut him loose so he could eat her out. Meanwhile I flogged his ass. Kinky and very hott.
hot , thats what I was talking about

Hopefully the situation arises soon where you get the chance11 . always exciting when you are not sure whos mouth

You will be surprised .. I have expressed my love of kissing and sucking my wifes lovers cock just before he slides it into her body, and kissing his balls just before he shoots inside her on several threads ... .. and get very nice emails of support from both men and women ... privately this is more popular than you think.. which is a good thing .. its all abut pleasure,. not lables.

NerdsAreFun, I would call that "normal" swinging. This site is unapologetically devoted to White hotwives and Black Bulls with the exception of this forum where White men post fantasies about their interests especially as participating in a bisexual way. Try posting a different variation in a different forum and the moderators will shut you down faster than a fly lands on Pence's head. That makes finding Black women and submissive Black men extremely rare on this site, but there are a plethora of other sites that cater to more general tastes.
Which sites cater to my BWC fucking black couple?? Please share a few if you have links.

Back