Black guys have you ever sucked white dick?

My husband is not bisexual but I convinced a black woman to have sex with me and him. She was delighted with the experience and whenever we have the opportunity we fuck. Through her I met black men and formed a gang. Sad that we do not meet how often I would like to. I also told them about this site and he told us to be careful.
Be careful why so??

I have strictly hooked up with black guys for the last 5 or 6 years. Most black guys wanna suck me before they fuck me. Kind of surprises me but I'm never going to turn down a blowjob lol

There is no need to be surprised, because in addition to polygamy, the basic condition of a person is bisexual attraction.
During sexual intercourse, this only intensifies, and even the dominant person is able to play the role of "girl" if only for a short time.
That’s why black guys suck your dick before they fuck you.

Hey I have always wondered and sure it has happened any black guys on here ever suck white dick and had the roles reversed Ben dommed by a big white bull like me and turned cuck by whitey?

This is my new fetish I want to Dom and fuck a black man and his wife. Make him suck my dick with his wife or gf seeing me own him and her.

Anyone know a story about this. I turned bi at 48 and within a few weeks ago I'm still bi but back to my old ultra alpha Dom ways want to top and make a AA couple my BWC cumsluts.

Still IR but in reverse like my marriage I quess I'm a BWC bull and my wife cuckquean I fuck whomever she can't have any man BBC included in her pussy and ass, oral only with a man and can be with any woman and so can I.
The first cock I ever sucked was a white one. I knew the couple quite well and they told me that because the guy had a particularly large cock it threw some black guys off, it didn't phase me though.

I was hosting a party made up of 5 black guys two cuckold couples and two bi couples. During the party I didn't really do anything but this couple had asked if they could spend the night with me so after the party we shared a bed. At one point I was fucking the guys sexy wife while she sucked his cock. It was right in front of my face and I was mesmerized. I had an internal debate in my head but then I just went for it. Sucking his cock with his wife as I fucked her was one of my horniest ever experiences. It blew my mind.

Now I love sucking cock when having an MMF however there are two situations in which I will never suck.

1) I will never suck the cock of a cuckold.
2) I will never suck the cock of a guy who gives of the vibe that he wants to dominate me.

Its mutual sucking or none at all....unless of course the guy is a cuckold servicing me in front of of his wife/girlfriend ;-)

The first cock I ever sucked was a white one. I knew the couple quite well and they told me that because the guy had a particularly large cock it threw some black guys off, it didn't phase me though.

I was hosting a party made up of 5 black guys two cuckold couples and two bi couples. During the party I didn't really do anything but this couple had asked if they could spend the night with me so after the party we shared a bed. At one point I was fucking the guys sexy wife while she sucked his cock. It was right in front of my face and I was mesmerized. I had an internal debate in my head but then I just went for it. Sucking his cock with his wife as I fucked her was one of my horniest ever experiences. It blew my mind.

Now I love sucking cock when having an MMF however there are two situations in which I will never suck.

1) I will never suck the cock of a cuckold.
2) I will never suck the cock of a guy who gives of the vibe that he wants to dominate me.

Its mutual sucking or none at all....unless of course the guy is a cuckold servicing me in front of of his wife/girlfriend ;-)

The atmosphere must have been quite hot if you were able to suck a big thick cock as a bull!
Many people do not know about their inherent bisexuality until they find themselves in a rather special situation in the sexual sphere! :)

If it happens, it happens! You don't have to be ashamed, but enjoy it freely!

The atmosphere must have been quite hot if you were able to suck a big thick cock as a bull!
Many people do not know about their inherent bisexuality until they find themselves in a rather special situation in the sexual sphere! :)

If it happens, it happens! You don't have to be ashamed, but enjoy it freely!
If they had been a cuckold couple I wouldn't have been in the head space to suck his cock so it would have been a strict no no but with a bi couple....well that's different lol

If they had been a cuckold couple I wouldn't have been in the head space to suck his cock so it would have been a strict no no but with a bi couple....well that's different lol
I completely understand your world view, because I myself have been a participant in threesomes on quite a few occasions (I'm the bull in the cuckold sex), and there was some boyish "play" in between. A man with an open mentality is in a completely different mental state in bisex-based threesome or group sex than with only men, because in sex with the participation of ladies, a man takes another man's penis in his hands or in his mouth for his own pleasure, so there is no dominant-submissive role!

In the case of voluntary handjob and/or sucking, the penis subconsciously seems more like a special clitoris than another man's "tool" and that is why it seems so easy to give in to the desire to suck!

I’m a masculine top for the most part, but I do enjoy giving oral. And of course, never complain about receiving from whomever is eager. When we first met our long time bull, I didn’t disclose my bi nature. We never intended bi play w him. A few dates in and I could see that he was intently watching my wife give me oral while he fucked her and asked her to whenever she was free.
The next date we asked him about it. He admitted to topping a cuck male once before. He had always been curious about male play, but had never done anything other than that one time. I took that as an opportunity to warm him up next time he was down on my wife and he thoroughly enjoyed it. We’ve enjoyed DP and DVP w her as well. While she was blowing him, he asked me to come over and enjoyed my cock. It’s only happened a few times, but my wife selfishly keeps him pretty busy. He hasn’t finished me, but I’m happy to go at his pace.
And of course Grinder is easy. There are plenty of bottoms and versatile black males eager to suck a white cock or to enjoy some mutual play.

Attachments

• 154502E4-8722-4D83-A1D4-F9B7E2FFE716.jpeg
    154502E4-8722-4D83-A1D4-F9B7E2FFE716.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 58
Hey I have always wondered and sure it has happened any black guys on here ever suck white dick and had the roles reversed Ben dommed by a big white bull like me and turned cuck by whitey?

This is my new fetish I want to Dom and fuck a black man and his wife. Make him suck my dick with his wife or gf seeing me own him and her.

Anyone know a story about this. I turned bi at 48 and within a few weeks ago I'm still bi but back to my old ultra alpha Dom ways want to top and make a AA couple my BWC cumsluts.

Still IR but in reverse like my marriage I quess I'm a BWC bull and my wife cuckquean I fuck whomever she can't have any man BBC included in her pussy and ass, oral only with a man and can be with any woman and so can I.
Yo soy negro bisexual con pareja y me encanta la pinga blanca en nuestros agujeros negros

Absolutely not…don’t get me wrong, to each his own but when it comes to sucking off a cock black or white to me that’s pours over into the realm of homosexual play.
I know there are those who are going to disagree, but my take is if a man allows another man to suck his cock or he sucks another man’s cock then it’s quite obvious your mentally ok with that and enjoy the thought of it…that’s called having homosexual tendencies because your enjoying the thought of having your cock sucked by another man or enjoy sucking cock…this is something i definitely am NOT about in the cuckold wife/girlfriend sharing lifestyle…but like I said to each his own, this is just my personal opinion.
NO I’m definitely NOT sucking anyone’s cock or letting a man suck my cock…NOPE!

Last edited:
Absolutely not…don’t get me wrong, to each his or her own but when it comes to sucking off a cock black or white that’s pours over into the realm of homosexual play.
I know there are those who are going to disagree, but my take is if a man allows another man to suck his cock then it’s quite obvious your mentally ok with that and enjoy the thought of it…that’s called having homosexual tendencies because your enjoying the thought of having your cock sucked by another man…this is definitely NOT what I’m am about in the cuckold wife/girlfriend sharing lifestyle…but like I said to each his own….no sucking anyone’s cock or letting a man suck my cock is for me… NOPE!
I can respect your position but some may also believe that it's somewhat bi allowing a guy to observe you with his wife or GF knowing that he's getting aroused...or even masturbating to the action...but I can respect your limits on any physical contact with the guy... like you said to each it's own

Back