Black guys are the luckiest?

Djama

Male
Dont you wish every guy in the world was born a black guy? All women worship black guys and have deep sexual fantasies with them. Really feel sorry for being born white, asian, Indian, Arab etc...

Dont you wish every guy in the world was born a black guy? All women worship black guys and have deep sexual fantasies with them. Really feel sorry for being born white, asian, Indian, Arab etc...
All women worship black guys? lol Maybe some. My wife's fantasy guys: over 6'3", muscular and not too skinny, over 8" and thick, very long lasting, no facial hair, assertive but not aggressive, respectful. Far more than race goes into her decisions.

All women worship black guys? lol Maybe some. My wife's fantasy guys: over 6'3", muscular and not too skinny, over 8" and thick, very long lasting, no facial hair, assertive but not aggressive, respectful. Far more than race goes into her decisions.

These days all girls/women love black, specially for sex

This has to be a joke.........

I’ll tell you what...

I’ll trade you all the white women in the world for just once in my life ..... A cop would pull me over and not have his had on his gun when talking to me....

How is it a joke? Are you living in a cave? Just go check with all college and high school girls, black guys are the most desired men sexually. This is very well known. Im not even a black guy.

How is it a joke? Are you living in a cave? Just go check with all college and high school girls, black guys are the most desired men sexually. This is very well known. Im not even a black guy.
Get your head out of the sand.... either you are delusional, or your brain ? is toast on this sexual fantasy, that you cannot see clearly.

Lol too many jealous white guys here. Very strange you are in this forum. We all know most white and even other women love black men. Ask your wives, mommies, sisters.

What ******* are you on? Whatever it is you need to reduce the dosage.

I know this a fantasy site , so you might want to move this to the cuckold stories and fantasy page....

All I will say is fucking/dating a black guy for women from another race isn’t the taboo thing it used to be.... seeing a interracial couple in public is just as shocking as seeing a same sex couple walking down the street

It is still a taboo for many women. Thats why even most women have black cock fantasies. They want to experience the black cock atleast once in their life

Envy of black guys’ power can also turn us on. I even feel sexually aroused knowing there is a race which is stronger and better endowed.

No, black men are not the luckiest.
They are still victims of racism, prejudice and rejection.
It is true that more and more white women like and love them, but it does not entitle you to believe that they are the luckiest.
Some are handsome and rich but they are a tiny minority.

Back