Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
Husband here. Yes to everything. Something very arousing about watching or knowing when I'm not there that my wife is getting fucked in our marriage bed.

Great reply idowives, we enjoy BBC parties and my part then is very different to when we swing at clubs. At the BBC party I am very much just a bystander and love watching my wife giving and receiving pleasure. We swing also and happily swap at clubs and I'm then an active participant.

I'm caucasian but I have a homemade video able to asnwer your intrigue. In this video, our black friend manifest that he feels excited being watched by me.
It's from one of the last times we've seem him. To understand this video I must give you a short explanation.
My wife and me had been fucking in doggy but I couldn't make her reach an orgasm. During the fuck I told her that I was going to ask at our black friend Axel to fuck her in doggy. I was sure that Axel would be able to make her finish quickly.
Some hour later he came at home and I asked about it. He turned on immediately. The simple fact that I had not been able to give my wife an orgasm and I was asking him to fuck her in the same position, because I was sure he could make her finish, excited him a lot...even more due I was going to watch them fucking.

Lovely thread. Great to hear all sides of the story!! I've never been allowed to watch, despite asking, but that is because my wife wouldn't like it. I don't know how I'd feel seeing it happen either!!!

That's my feelings also. I'm a dude. If I ain't hitting it then I'm cool doin something somewhere else. I set it up allow it & request video that her n I enjoy. E="Big Black Wolf, post: 871695, member: 71713"]the cuck thing is just awkward to me. I pass on the hubby watching from the dark corner of the room like Arnold in True Lies.

I'm not an entertainer of men, but I'll fuck the ******* out of your woman so good she'll talk about it like it was a Christmas miracle.[/QUOTE]
Thats

Good and interesting responses.

I've been in various lifestyle scenarios- sex parties, gangbangs, couple swapping, meeting women for sex- which involved the woman's husband or boyfriend watching, or other bystanders watching. Having somebody watching has never bothered me. Moreover, I don't go seeking those situations out, nor does it do anything for me.

As mentioned by a previous poster, I always shake my head at the guys who enter a situation knowing the parameters then want to change the rules.If you go to a sex party where you know there will x number or men and women there having sex, don't try to persuade a woman or women to leave the party and go back to your room to do it in private because you don't like all the people there watching. If you're meeting a woman and she tells you upfront that her husband/boyfriend will be there to watch and that bothers you, especially if you are meeting her at a hotel or she has invited you to her house, then don't act like this was a last minute surprise when you get there.

Good and interesting responses.

I've been in various lifestyle scenarios- sex parties, gangbangs, couple swapping, meeting women for sex- which involved the woman's husband or boyfriend watching, or other bystanders watching. Having somebody watching has never bothered me. Moreover, I don't go seeking those situations out, nor does it do anything for me.

As mentioned by a previous poster, I always shake my head at the guys who enter a situation knowing the parameters then want to change the rules.If you go to a sex party where you know there will x number or men and women there having sex, don't try to persuade a woman or women to leave the party and go back to your room to do it in private because you don't like all the people there watching. If you're meeting a woman and she tells you upfront that her husband/boyfriend will be there to watch and that bothers you, especially if you are meeting her at a hotel or she has invited you to her house, then don't act like this was a last minute surprise when you get there.
Very well said my man. I couldn't agree more.

I could not agree more! This is exactly my view. Currently I'm seeing a couple (Military man and his wife) and we meet at hotels from time to time, but have had most of our fun at their home. They're ******* is in college (yes she's hot, model material) and I love using the milf/hotwife as her hubby watches. Of course there will be times she and I will play alone, but the trust and reassurance has to be built and established. A husband must truly trust a bull to visit his home and take care of the wife when he's not around (business trips etc) The hubby being present makes me "show off" at times I outdo myself. And he always appreciates spreading his wife's ass and pussy for me. Cleaning duties are a must, even when he's under her licking while I thrust her doggystyle! Nothing beats that. (hubby's presence) And he's admitted feeling turned on and jealous at the same time...as he should.
Real talk my man. This is the way that guys who truly understand this lifestyle should view things. Men who have truly earned the moniker of 'Bull'. This ******* is an art form..and it's always good to see someone who knows how to play their position.

Have been on this site for a while and have addressed this before...for me it is all about the wife! If she is more comfortable and gets more excited with her hubby there..then I am all for it. If she prefers that we are alone and she goes home or has hubby come back to the hotel after....then that is what we will do. It really is HER choice! So to answer the original question...no I don't get more excited if hubby is there watching..I am already excited to be with his wife in the first place.

The interesting thing that not many people seem to be addressing is that with some couples, after trust has been established, will be ok with the wife seeing her Bull without her husband being present. This is definitely not a rule of thumb but if approached correctly can definitely be a possibility. Once that bridge is crossed the real fun can begin..lol I'm sure there are many here who can attest to this.

Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.

Sometimes it depends on how I am with the wife, or the wife's stance with me. Some wives are way too shy once their husbands are around, then for things to happen, the hubby sure needs to leave till the wife is bold enough to let him in.

But I usually love it when hubby gets to join in the submissive fun of Black Cock-sharing alongside his wife.

Have been on this site for a while and have addressed this before...for me it is all about the wife! If she is more comfortable and gets more excited with her hubby there..then I am all for it. If she prefers that we are alone and she goes home or has hubby come back to the hotel after....then that is what we will do. It really is HER choice! So to answer the original question...no I don't get more excited if hubby is there watching..I am already excited to be with his wife in the first place.
ALL ABOUT THE WIFE ;):qos:
LIKE THAT :blackheart:

Back