Please login or become a member to view

EXPIRED INVITE - THIS WAS BLACK FRIDAY 2020
IT WAS A LOT OF FUN, SEVERAL BBCS CAME :lips:

In Honor of Black Friday...
I'M HOSTING MY FIRST BBC GET TOGETHER IN ALMOST A YEAR

Friday night (Black Friday) at 7pm in the Inland Empire

Come at 7pm (no later than 8pm) but you can stay until you're exhausted or hit and run so you can go do other things. It's your choice.

This is an invitation-only event at my house that begins at 7pm.

This isn't an open house, come whenever thing, either you can come at 7pm or you can't come. I'm the sole female at the party. Make sure this is a doable drive before you say yes. Party is a misnomer, as there's light alcohol only (byob) and you can smoke on our patio but no illegal ******* please. Conversation, spotify music, loud orgasms, and high fives are welcome. :) There's no contribution fee, but your fee (non-monetary) is you showing up if you say you will. :)
I am very turned on by you...I think we should get acquainted..a per
My Thanksgiving 2020 outfit. What I look like in real life. The good the bad and the belly.

View attachment 3748542

View attachment 3748544

View attachment 3748545

View attachment 3748546

Let's get acquainted with each other I hope you will be okay with a experience that will make you feel like you have two significant men...its all about wanting to spend time with a refined and passionate Attractive Bull
We are going to be in a friendship deeper than just our amazing sexual attraction. You will be extra aroused by our erotic experiences because we will have a attraction you will be my lover and close soul goddess in a different way..BBC yes... We will be amazing and our close relationship will be the sexual craving that makes you get off in multiple extremes. psx_20180124_093634.jpg

Come at 7pm (no later than 8pm) but you can stay until you're exhausted or hit and run so you can go do other things. It's your choice.

This isn't an open house, come whenever thing, either you can come at 7pm or you can't come. I'm the sole female at the party. Make sure this is a doable drive before you say yes. Party is a misnomer, as there's light alcohol only (byob) and you can smoke on our patio but no illegal ******* please. Conversation, spotify music, loud orgasms, and high fives are welcome. :) There's no contribution fee, but your fee (non-monetary) is you showing up if you say you will. :)
Hope u do this avain

Pm me for more details please

Back