Gold Member
From
CA, US
EXPIRED INVITE - THIS WAS BLACK FRIDAY 2020
IT WAS A LOT OF FUN, SEVERAL BBCS CAME :lips:

In Honor of Black Friday...
I'M HOSTING MY FIRST BBC GET TOGETHER IN ALMOST A YEAR

Friday night (Black Friday) at 7pm in the Inland Empire

Come at 7pm (no later than 8pm) but you can stay until you're exhausted or hit and run so you can go do other things. It's your choice.

This is an invitation-only event at my house that begins at 7pm.

This isn't an open house, come whenever thing, either you can come at 7pm or you can't come. I'm the sole female at the party. Make sure this is a doable drive before you say yes. Party is a misnomer, as there's light alcohol only (byob) and you can smoke on our patio but no illegal ******* please. Conversation, spotify music, loud orgasms, and high fives are welcome. :) There's no contribution fee, but your fee (non-monetary) is you showing up if you say you will. :)

Last edited:
This is my type of event:

Many BBCs. Several hanging back watching, taking turns, rotating in, tagging out, and always chatting and having fun and laughing and listening to me climaxing.

If you don't like groups, my get together isn't for you.

Hubby and I are conversational, social, and most of all we enjoy meeting people and having fun.

BFW-NoExif-SecretPlayWife Gangbang.jpgSecretPlayWife-Circle-Dark.jpgSecretPlayWife-dp-rotation-3.jpgtumblr_nof07uWRBv1tx0y4po1_1280.jpgSPW Group.jpg17978408581_7382c91642_o.jpg4-bbcs-surround-SecretPlayWife.jpg

I like groups of BBCs

But a disappointingly high number of the fellas on this site do NOT like being in a group. They PM that they'll pass on my get together but they want to meet me and ask me for a one-on-one.
(I've had many such messages this week)

OMG, just get over it and come to my get together already!

Flaking, as in no-show, is the BIGGEST problem with this lifestyle. It drove me out of it for a while. I feel used, I feel played, I feel lied to. I take it personally. It affects my self-confidence, ruins my evenings, wastes my money prepping all day, it's super frustrating. I get it, YOU don't no-show. But I guarantee three out of four guys who insist they'll make it wind up no-showing. Who am I to believe? Yeah, you got a blow-out on the freeway. Yeah, you got called into work. I've heard it a LOT of times.

Here's the solution I've found.
Invite six BBCs and between two and three will show up. YAY! It means I get spitroasted and tag teamed. Oh, if I haven't told you, I *love* orgasming with my g-spot, but I'm difficult to make orgasm. I did't even know I could do it at all until four years ago. But I exhaust even the most studly guys who are pounding me, so having a fresh fella rotate in is a bonus, because once I get there - OMG do I get there. Over and over and over.

After the first guy brings me to a squirtgasm, guys have done fast rotations one after another just to pound yet another orgasm out of me because I'll come on every cock and I can spray a bit. I've even had so many orgasms that I'm too sore to continue and still the guys keep at it, forsing me to repeatedly orgasm beyond my limit (okay, I let them, but it's exhausting). On two occasions I've ******* from orgasming too many times in a row - true story!

One of the easiest ways to help me climax is for me to have a gorgeous black cock in my mouth - and I love having them in my mouth and tonguing and deep throating, which makes me intensely horny -- and that is the perfect time to have another amazing black cock enter me from behind. I climax much easier if I'm spitroasted. Guess what? It takes two BBCs to spitroast. Not one.

(Spoiler alert, hubby - and I love my hubby - can't do it)

Plus, groups of BBCs are FUN! Everyone is talking and laughing and telling stories. It's not like those swing clubs where everyone stands around the bed in silence. Usually guys are telling jokes and trying to make me laugh and trip me up. Plus I'm pretty conversational too when my mouth isn't busy doing other things. And hubby is conversational and chill as well. We are a very normal couple with a very normal house, nothing freaky, hubby is straight, and all play is on me. We're stag/vixen so hubby is dressed normally and just takes some pics, trying to catch my expression when I'm being pleasured.

SO... just say yes. Just come over. If you don't like the vibe, head back out. No harm, no foul (no one has ever left but I won't hold it against you if you did). If anything, just sit on the couch and check out the show. You don't have to participate. There's no pressure at all.

I've met many of the amazing guys on this site. I think they'll agree with what I wrote above.

Xoxo
SecretPlayWife

Loving Couple (plus boytoys).jpg

33591775865_c7af76b0ba_o.jpg

29348750156_114ac1e37a_o.jpg

40571562864_851d76050f_o.jpg

Spw Gangbang.jpg

secretplaywife-is-climaxing-hard_16431313541_o.jpg

secretplaywife-squirting-to-bbc_14917664674_o.jpg

View attachment Loud Orgasm.mp4

View attachment DP Screaming Anal Orgasm.mp4

even though you feel inferior with your belly, but i think look so sexy and many men tell the same. naked with big breasts and belly, makes the men want to pounce on you every day, and wants to make belly bigger.. through pregnancy

even though you feel inferior with your belly, but i think look so sexy and many men tell the same. naked with big breasts and belly, makes the men want to pounce on you every day, and wants to make belly bigger.. through pregnancy
My belly doesn't make me feel inferior, so much as it dissuades some guys from wanting to play. I'm told I have great legs though :)

Back