Black College Athletes

Black College or professional athletes. True story. We lived in Oakland, California when the Raiders were still at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum. We were in the lifestyle at the time. There was a famous INN and bar not a few miles from the stadium where many of the visiting teams stayed. During the season the place was literally overrun with women; single, married, cougars just interested in "meeting" an athete. Both my wife and myself became true believers in the athletic abilities and power of some of these men as they drilled my wife to orgasm. The only unfortunate thing about this was that it was usually one and done. Not much chance of seeing the athlete on follow-up occasions.
Definitely a bygone era. They have strict curfews and even security on each floor the team is staying on now on away games.

That's such a waste. If it was up to me they'd make it as convenient as possible to arrange intercourse between black athletes and their white female admirers.
They do somewhat. For tudering ,they send the hottest white girls that sign up, to tuder the black athletes. Most of the time within a few tudering seasons, they are fucking them. You hear black guys say, that white girls are easy. White girls want BBC these days, especially star athletes

Black College or professional athletes. True story. We lived in Oakland, California when the Raiders were still at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum. We were in the lifestyle at the time. There was a famous INN and bar not a few miles from the stadium where many of the visiting teams stayed. During the season the place was literally overrun with women; single, married, cougars just interested in "meeting" an athete. Both my wife and myself became true believers in the athletic abilities and power of some of these men as they drilled my wife to orgasm. The only unfortunate thing about this was that it was usually one and done. Not much chance of seeing the athlete on follow-up occasions.
Damn which positions did your wife prefer?

Reactions: wit
In the schools and universities where I've both attended and worked, black basketball and football players are regularly getting white girls. It's clear in those settings white girls show a preference for black guys in the Midwest. These are relatively small schools and universities where black guys are a minority among students.

Last edited:
It's not only happening in college but it's happening in our High Schools also. I know this first hand because my black boyfriend and I sometimes go to his nephews football games In another city across the state and almost every black player on the team has a white girlfriend.. and I've got to say, the girls are the most popular and the most gorgeous in the school. I knew it was happening in our schools across the country, but I was amazed at how so much of it was happening in this school. And please, for those of you who want to know what school it is, don't ask. I'm probably in trouble for saying this much..
This is accurate. People who work in the school system definitely see it. I've seen it at high-school and college level

Back