Black cocks, white mouths

A white woman's mouth is a convenient receptacle for a black cock. for one thing, it's more convenient than a pussy because it's not covered. For another, it has no risk of pregnancy. Perhaps more than those, however, it is degrading to the woman. The black man can have his orgasms and humiliate us at the same time.

It happens at all levels. A lot of people think first of "white trash" types, but in reality women at all socioeconomic levels have their mouths uses similarly.

View attachment 3357501
View attachment 3357502
View attachment 3357503
View attachment 3357505
I absolutely love these pics! And the whole idea of giving up my lady’s mouth for BBC pleasure. As well as my mouth too. But it’s the biggest turn in watching a while woman open her mouth and suck a black dick

Excellent commentary and description. We Black Men especially making high class and elegant white women kneel before us as pleasure us. It is indeed a pleasure to shoot my seed all over their pretty prissy, proper and prim faces.
Mine is the definition of prim and proper,.

Quoting from a previous post, "We Black Men especially making high class and elegant white women kneel before us as pleasure us. It is indeed a pleasure to shoot my seed all over their pretty prissy, proper and prim faces." I know the other side, for I once considered myself "elegant" if not "high class", and I often acted "proper and prim" where sex was concerned. But being blacked took me out of all that and made me realize my true place, my real self, so to speak.

Please login or become a member to view

Quoting from a previous post, "We Black Men especially making high class and elegant white women kneel before us as pleasure us. It is indeed a pleasure to shoot my seed all over their pretty prissy, proper and prim faces." I know the other side, for I once considered myself "elegant" if not "high class", and I often acted "proper and prim" where sex was concerned. But being blacked took me out of all that and made me realize my true place, my real self, so to speak.
I find it a huge turn on when elegant, high class women succumb and get off on pleasing a much older or younger crude unattractive black. When such a woman totally gives in to her lusty desire to be used as a fuck toy to someone no one would ever think was attractive (old/fat/crude) makes the extreme kink even more intense.

My preference BY FAR, and it’s not close, is in my mouth. We’ve been looking for awhile with not much luck for my first time.

View attachment 3674030
Black Daddy has decided it's time to fuck some obediance into your little white head. You can give him your mouth...or he will take it.

Either way-it's happening. Be a Good Girl and swallow ALL your medicine...
Wish that BBC was here now. Seeing him use her mouth like that is making me so horny. I'd let daddy use all my holes and submit to his BBC :qos:

Back